Implant physicans

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bearnextdoor

Implant physicans

Postby bearnextdoor » Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:23 am

I am in the Sarasota area of FL. My first implant failed and now deciding whether to go through it all again. Has anyone in this area consulted with or used Dr. William Fredrickson Urologist in Sarasota. If so, any opinions about him. Good or Bad. Your input would be appreciated.
Implanted by Dr. Raphael Carrion in Tampa, FL on 6/6/2017 with. Coloplast Titan 18 cm one RTE on left side.

Anfornee

Re: Implant physicans

Postby Anfornee » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:37 am

I have not. But you owe it to yourself to research Dr Perito in Florida and Dr Hakky in Atlanta. I am a patient of Dr Hakky and he is a phenomenal surgeon. Perito is also known as a fantastic surgeon.

Good luck!
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:23 pm

There's a Dr. Bill Cordone in Miami that's often mentioned
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

HappyAgain

Postby HappyAgain » Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:15 pm

Do yourself and your wife a huge favor and go see dr. Rafael Carrion at USF urology. He did my revision after my first implant was so botched by urologist that he was shaking his head as to what they found once they opened me up. A friend of mine works at Tampa general and says he’s the best, I spoke to a Coloplast rep and he said Dr. Carrion is top 3 in the country. My wife says thanks to him every time we have sex. He’s awesome and you’ll be very happy too.

Return to “Implants”