I'm about to say something dumb....

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Dent4ever

Re: I'm about to say something dumb....

Postby Dent4ever » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:56 pm

As a reply to Watnext, you’ve been through some serious shit. I commend you for staying strong, impotency I’ve seen being cause from all sorts of issues across this board and no one is immune to it.. one day rock hard, next day gummy worm morning-wood. I feel for you. Especially the mental pain
42 M. Mild peyronies like symptoms for well over a decade. Mostly related to PFS syndrome I believe. Seriously considering an Implant. Trying to mentally accept the situation, Pills barely work and trimix gel doesn't work, tried injections -hated it.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:56 pm

WatNext wrote:
Journeyman wrote:Thanks for sharing your story Watnext . It's critical that other men see that they're not alone . That there's hope . That impotency can be surgically reversed with amazing results. I know that when I discovered this site ( on the afternoon AFTER my surgery).My appetite was ravenous for more information. I was comforted that I had made the correct decisions . I was reading and searching this site for approximately 2 weeks before I got the courage to join . I know other men are doing the same thing . So everyone's stories and contributions my be saving someone's life . Sharing our experiences are critical and I thank everyone that's participated on this post .

Mate i have to laugh sometimes when im telling my war stories. Usually gets right up until the word 'impotent' then every bloke checks out. It gets even funnier when 'Yeah, they sliced my dick in half and shoved some cylinders up there'. Usually follows with 'wwhhhattt tthheee fuuccckk?!?!?!?'

This is what i want men here to always keep in mind. The fact you got up off your ass and addressed the issues cannot ever be understated. Hold your head, or both heads as it were, up high and move the fuck forward with pride. If anyone is going to judge you on this part of your body, fuck 'em they aint worth your time.

Exactly what I needed to hear!
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:25 am

WatNext wrote:(edited for focus)
This is what i want men here to always keep in mind. The fact you got up off your ass and addressed the issues cannot ever be understated. Hold your head, or both heads as it were, up high and move the fuck forward with pride. If anyone is going to judge you on this part of your body, fuck 'em they aint worth your time.

I second that notion. I have found that women respect a man who "got of off your ass and addressed the issues". I posted on a dating site that I was effectively impotent but expecting to address the issue with an implant and was seeking a "lab partner" to accompany me on my journey (which would certainly involve some forms of sex before implant...and after). I got a lot of props from women (even those declining my invitation) for my courage in facing my issues.

Confidence is an aphrodisiac Not arrogance (though, I admit I have seen other men pull that off), but confidence. And there is a substantial difference that mainly makes a difference on what it does to a man's soul...but that is another issue to address.

Women are incredibly supportive if they feel respected, trusted, desired and safe, Not to mention, loved.

WatNext wrote:If anyone is going to judge you on this part of your body, fuck 'em they aint worth your time.

Yes, fuck'em if they judge you poorly. And if they judge you well, make divine love with them.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:40 am

Indeed, men's health SHOULD be taught in schools, probably in high school when kids are more or less mature enough to take it seriously, understand it and not just be dicks about it.
Lately there's a lot of attention brought around women's health in schools, my older kid who is 15 has already had pretty decent lessons on puberty, menstruation and sex but i am pretty sure they don't talk much about what can (and does) go wrong with men - prostate cancer, impotence, premature ejaculation, etc...

As always, knowledge is power and all this can be SO MUCH LESS TABOO if it was an open subject, not something "weird" to be "ashamed of".
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:28 am

Hunchback wrote:Indeed, men's health SHOULD be taught in schools, probably in high school when kids are more or less mature enough to take it seriously, understand it and not just be dicks about it.
Lately there's a lot of attention brought around women's health in schools, my older kid who is 15 has already had pretty decent lessons on puberty, menstruation and sex but i am pretty sure they don't talk much about what can (and does) go wrong with men - prostate cancer, impotence, premature ejaculation, etc...

As always, knowledge is power and all this can be SO MUCH LESS TABOO if it was an open subject, not something "weird" to be "ashamed of".

There is a LOT of variation on how much and how early the education curriculum inclues the subject of sex. School boards are locally controlled, after all. If you look at the sex ed in California vs Texas, vs Mississippi, Florida or Mntana your will wee VAST differences. Aside from that, teaching young people about the things that are happening to them RIGHT NOW is fruitful. (e.g. young women about ovulation and menstruation and young men's urges and how to handle them is something young women need, but young men do not have an abiding interest in prostate cancer as a rule. But they might want to know about the erectile sequence of events, nocturnal emissions and premature ejaculation as well as how to handle their own urges in the company of young women with their urges, etc.) Each subject needs to be addressed at the appropriate time.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:44 am

Yeah, that's why i think such things are more for "late puberty / young adult" level, when the "hormone rush" and "my body is changing drastically" thing is over and kids are more mature. Approaching the "problem" side of sex and reproduction at that stage should be beneficial for all and help clear some taboos out of society.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:00 am

Hunchback wrote:Indeed, men's health SHOULD be taught in schools, probably in high school when kids are more or less mature enough to take it seriously, understand it and not just be dicks about it.

When I taught college anatomy and the subject matter was the reproductive organs, every class would have the one or two who would giggle, make some remark, or cause the entire class to laugh.
And these classes were 80% female!
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Surfshack

Postby Surfshack » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:02 am

Do you think one day there will be an "Implant Pride Day"?
55 yrs old. Prostiva procedure (enlarged prostate surgery) June 2019. Also hard flaccid issues. Working thru it (massage/yoga/exercise) and getting better and more mentally positive. Still experiencing ED, hate pills but i'm gonna figure out a way.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:26 am

I hope not. Fuck "prides" and all that propaganda bullshit, blasting unwanted information and stuff in everyone's faces.
If things could just be normal, be it gayness, implants or whatever, everything would be so much calmer and ... well, normal.

I don't want extreme attention to impotence etc, there's nothing to be proud of either. It just has to be presented as is - a thing that happens, potentially can affect any male and there are treatments. Be real about it, don't turn it into some freak show.

Surfshack

Postby Surfshack » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:44 am

Hunchback wrote:I hope not. Fuck "prides" and all that propaganda bullshit, blasting unwanted information and stuff in everyone's faces.
If things could just be normal, be it gayness, implants or whatever, everything would be so much calmer and ... well, normal.

I don't want extreme attention to impotence etc, there's nothing to be proud of either. It just has to be presented as is - a thing that happens, potentially can affect any male and there are treatments. Be real about it, don't turn it into some freak show.

I know. I agree. I was just kinda kidding. Having an implant to me would seem like a personal thing and yes you are right that whole "pride" thing is really just propaganda bullshit.
55 yrs old. Prostiva procedure (enlarged prostate surgery) June 2019. Also hard flaccid issues. Working thru it (massage/yoga/exercise) and getting better and more mentally positive. Still experiencing ED, hate pills but i'm gonna figure out a way.

Return to “Implants”