I'm about to say something dumb....

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Journeyman

I'm about to say something dumb....

Postby Journeyman » Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:50 pm

... I feel lucky to have an implant! This post is for the men doing research right now . The men suffering with ED and are on the fence about getting implant surgery. I suffered with ED for 20 + years . I didn't know about implants or Franktalk. Yeah , we all wish our dick just worked like they're supposed to, but as we age that's just not the reality we face . It took me 3 years of exhausting every ED treatment available before the urologist I was going to ( not Dr. Clavell who actually did my surgery) would finally submit paperwork to the insurance company documenting all the steps we took. I got approved . I didn't want to gamble the most important surgery of my life with a low volume surgeon ( with bad reviews I discovered in the nick of time ) . I made the appointment with Clavell, flew to Houston in April and haven't been this happy in a long time. If your dick worked you probably wouldn't be reading this right now ,so let me tell you how amazing it's been to be implanted and working again . I'm 2 months post op . Been green lighted for cycling and sex for 2 weeks. ITS INCREDIBLE !!!!! You have erections on demand. Alcohol has ZERO effect on it . You can last as long as she can ... no cum and done . Your Flaccid is big . You are now a show-er . You have a bulge that'll make other women envious of your wife/ girlfriend. Your erection is adjustable. At 100% your erection is like steel . In my case , I'm bigger , I'm thicker and I'm longer than I've ever been ( that's why you must pick a high volume surgeon) . Once you make the decision to get an implant and cross that Rubicon, you won't regret it. If you have any regrets , it'll be that you didn't do it sooner . There's a reason why the adjective " Bionic " is used . You'll become super human
Last edited by Journeyman on Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Journeyman

Re: I'm about to say something dumb....

Postby Journeyman » Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:00 pm

Oh... and spontaneous sex is a reality again . No scheduling sex or waiting on pills or shots to achieve an erection. Just yesterday, on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, the wife and I were enjoying some cocktails on the deck . Well after a couple drinks she had to go to the bathroom. I went inside to fix up the drinks .When she returned , she was in some sexy outfit and told me " chop - chop , let's go , crank that thing up ." I was totally caught off guard by her demands but was willing ( and able ) to comply . IT WAS AWESOME ! Can't remember the last time we had sex and the sun was still shining. " Afternoon delight " she called it . Amazing
Last edited by Journeyman on Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

HikerMan

Postby HikerMan » Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:07 pm

Journeyman wrote:... I feel lucky to have an implant! This post is for the men doing research right now . The men suffering with ED and are on the fence about getting implant surgery. I suffered with ED for 20 + years . I didn't know about implants or Franktalk. Yeah , we all wish our dick just worked like it's supposed to but as we age, that's just not the reality we face . It took me 3 years of exhausting every ED treatment available before the urologist I was going to ( not Dr. Clavell who actually did my surgery) would finally submit paperwork to the insurance company documenting all the steps we took. I got approved . I didn't want to gamble the most important surgery of my life with a low volume surgeon ( with bad reviews I discovered in the nick of time ) . I made the appointment with Clavell, flew to Houston in April and haven't been this happy in a long time. If your dick worked you probably wouldn't be reading this right now so let me tell you how incredible it's been to be implanted and working again . I'm 2 months post op . Been green lighted for cycling and sex for 2 weeks. ITS GREAT !!!!! You have erections on demand. Alcohol has ZERO effect on it . You can last as long as she can ... no cum and done . Your Flaccid is big . You are now a shower . A bulge that'll make other women envious of your wife/ girlfriend. Your erection is adjustable. At 100% your erection is like steel . In my case , I'm bigger , I'm thicker and I'm longer than I've ever been ( that's why you must pick a high volume surgeon) . Once you make the decision to get an implant and cross the Rubicon you won't regret it. If you have any regrets , it'll be that you didn't do it sooner .

Brother, I'm with you.
I cannot believe the duration and intense sex I am having now.
Unreal.....

I'm 6 months in and It just keeps getting better and better.
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:07 pm

Agreed!

I especially like being a “show-er” now. While visiting my girlfriend in Thailand we went into a market where i intended to buy some shorts. They didn’t have a dressing room, just “go try them on in the back of the store”. Ok…

So, i tried them on. Wearing my Seperatec underwear. (which accentuates the bulge). As we left the store my girlfriend was laughing and said “that lady was peeking at you! She was looking at your dick…..I love that my boyfriend has a big dick!”.

Before my implant, nobody ever said that about me before, for sure.

And poolside spontaneity? We like to lay out naked by the pool. She doesn’t hesitate to reach down and start squeezing the pump. Foreplay in the modern age!
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:17 pm

The Bionic Brotherhood is real and its great . I have a Tailor making a cape for my sex satisfying superhero. That fucker is unstoppable
Last edited by Journeyman on Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:54 pm

Journeyman, you are too funny. That implant is like having a new toy, isn't it? Glad you have a happy and willing partner. Can't tell you how many workouts my implant got when it was new. LOL
I think you nailed all the good things about an implant. I too hated the pills and injections that maybe would work, and of course scheduling sex that just kills the mood. Now it's wherever and whenever and no quitting until she says enough. Being bionic is awesome.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:11 pm

Couldn't agree more, the implant is amazing. My orgasms are so much better, I can't even remember a time ever that they were this good. And the confidence to just slow down and enjoy everything going on is so fun.

AND!! From everything I read on FT it should keep getting better over the next 6 months, I am not 100% yet and things are this good, what a fun ride.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:39 pm

Witheringhog wrote:Couldn't agree more, the implant is amazing. My orgasms are so much better, I can't even remember a time ever that they were this good. And the confidence to just slow down and enjoy everything going on is so fun.

AND!! From everything I read on FT it should keep getting better over the next 6 months, I am not 100% yet and things are this good, what a fun ride.

Hog ... looks like we were just a week apart in our surgeries. I was implanted by Clavell on Tuesday
, April 25th . I LOVE THE BIONIC BANGING LIFESTYLE
Last edited by Journeyman on Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:42 pm

Journeyman wrote:Oh... and spontaneous sex is reality again . No scheduling sex or waiting on pills or shots to achieve an erection. Just yesterday, on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, the wife and I were enjoying some cocktails on the deck . Well after a couple drinks she had to go to the bathroom. I went inside to fix up the drinks .When she returned , she was in some sexy outfit and told me " chop - chop , let's go , crank that thing up ." I was totally caught off guard by her demands but was willing ( and able ) to comply . IT WAS AWESOME ! Can't remember the last time we had sex and the sun was still shining. " Afternoon delight " she called it . Amazing

That’s awesome Journeyman, so good to hear great stories like yours! I’m at 18 months out and it just keeps getting better and better.
Your Afternoon delight story got blood rushing to my Glans and a semi boner without even pumping up. It’s still good to have some function.

Keep the great stories cuming, pun intended lol, so that we can get excited and ask our Ladies for that unexpected delight.
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:49 pm

SWorks17 wrote:
Journeyman wrote:Oh... and spontaneous sex is reality again . No scheduling sex or waiting on pills or shots to achieve an erection. Just yesterday, on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, the wife and I were enjoying some cocktails on the deck . Well after a couple drinks she had to go to the bathroom. I went inside to fix up the drinks .When she returned , she was in some sexy outfit and told me " chop - chop , let's go , crank that thing up ." I was totally caught off guard by her demands but was willing ( and able ) to comply . IT WAS AWESOME ! Can't remember the last time we had sex and the sun was still shining. " Afternoon delight " she called it . Amazing

That’s awesome Journeyman, so good to hear great stories like yours! I’m at 18 months out and it just keeps getting better and better.
Your Afternoon delight story got blood rushing to my Glans and a semi boner without even pumping up. It’s still good to have some function.

Keep the great stories cuming, pun intended lol, so that we can get excited and ask our Ladies for that unexpected delight.

I'm hoping to have another this Father's day weekend. Yesterday ( when we were drinking on the deck ) she had mentioned maybe going somewhere for an " overnight ." Translation - rent a hotel room ,find a place to eat , drink , and have fun . Then go back to room and fuck the night away . I think she's just as excited about the implant as I am !

Return to “Implants”