which is harder tactra or rigicon

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
biomedex3090

which is harder tactra or rigicon

Postby biomedex3090 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:55 pm

:?:

biomedex3090

Re: which is harder tactra or rigicon

Postby biomedex3090 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:11 pm

also which has less erosion risk

Marktheman05

Postby Marktheman05 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:06 pm

I’m pretty sure from what I’ve been told that the tactra is harder and has less erosion risk. The rig icon has better bend ability for stowage

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:55 pm

Iwill venture the expectation that risk of erosion is entirely or almost entirely dependent on the skill and judgement of the surgeon. If you wind up oversized (and your tunica does not stretch out quickly to accommodate it) you are at risk. Judgement on that capacity and skill at making the measurement of your tunica albuginea are the only two factors I can think of the would influence that risk.

Unless the shape of the distal ends of either device might make a difference, your day-to-day "wearing" of your prosthesis or your sexual practices might have an effect.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

biomedex3090

Postby biomedex3090 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:13 am

Lost Sheep wrote:Iwill venture the expectation that risk of erosion is entirely or almost entirely dependent on the skill and judgement of the surgeon. If you wind up oversized (and your tunica does not stretch out quickly to accommodate it) you are at risk. Judgement on that capacity and skill at making the measurement of your tunica albuginea are the only two factors I can think of the would influence that risk.

Unless the shape of the distal ends of either device might make a difference, your day-to-day "wearing" of your prosthesis or your sexual practices might have an effect.

thank you guys

Return to “Implants”