Urofill 6/14

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Hillywilly

Urofill 6/14

Postby Hillywilly » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:29 pm

Hey Guys,

I will be seeing Dr. Hakky next wednesday to get half an inch added in girth on top of the implant. Currently I am 5.5inches in the middle and about 6.25 at the base. My goal is to add girth to just the middle and upper areas so that I am 6inches midshaft and I am hoping with filler my dick closely resembles how it looked on Trimix injections because even though my length is back girth is a little thinner.

Anyways, just wondering if anyone that has had it done can tell me if the HA feels like normal erectile tissue and also if you can still see your veins? Also, interested in hearing what partners feedback has been on the filler?

Thank you!
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

archway

Re: Urofill 6/14

Postby archway » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:09 pm

If you PM me I can share information I have obtained.
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:13 pm

Hillywilly wrote:Hey Guys,

I will be seeing Dr. Hakky next wednesday to get half an inch added in girth on top of the implant. Currently I am 5.5inches in the middle and about 6.25 at the base. My goal is to add girth to just the middle and upper areas so that I am 6inches midshaft and I am hoping with filler my dick closely resembles how it looked on Trimix injections because even though my length is back girth is a little thinner.

Anyways, just wondering if anyone that has had it done can tell me if the HA feels like normal erectile tissue and also if you can still see your veins? Also, interested in hearing what partners feedback has been on the filler?

Thank you!

I am more interesed in your opinion on implant since you are now 2 months in recovery? Are you pain free completely? Have you had sex yet? Have the women noticed it? And can one tell just by looking from outside that you have an implant? Sorry for so many questions but the "review" of a young guy is really important for us other young guys who plan to have an implant
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:41 pm

archway wrote:If you PM me I can share information I have obtained.

PM'd
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:49 pm

Frenchie wrote:

Thank you!

I am more interesed in your opinion on implant since you are now 2 months in recovery? Are you pain free completely? Have you had sex yet? Have the women noticed it? And can one tell just by looking from outside that you have an implant? Sorry for so many questions but the "review" of a young guy is really important for us other young guys who plan to have an implant

Yeah 9 weeks. I am pain free yes. I have had sex yes. I don't think the woman noticed it hard to say for sure as she was Russian and there was a language barrier there I wasn't that enamored by her so haven't seen her again. I don't think anybody could tell I have an implant just from looking at my dick. The lower angle of my erection and the thinner girth is the only difference i've noticed ( seems wider but flatter when not aroused and is about the same as preop but thinner than 7 months ago when I injured it) with arousal it is round. very difficult to see/feel my pump unless you are looking for it as it is behind my balls so very discreet but also makes access to it a bit more difficult especially when laying down I almost always pump standing. My length is totally back or at least extremely close.

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:51 am

Thank you!

I had the Urofill done by Dr Hakky about 3 months ago. You will not be disappointed. Mine was done post revision where Dr Hakky had to fix another surgeons screw up. I had malleable rods as a temporary fix. It added well much needed girth. My Gf wasn’t aware I was getting it done and once I waited the required 72 hours for sex I got a very enthusiastic “oh god” out of her when we started.

As far as feel, it’s filler, so it’s somewhat malleable. Think about lip filler girls use. Firm but not Rock hard. My girl was satisfied and my penis looked way fatter.

As a side note, I had my revision today and got the Titan put back in. Now for the hard part (pun intended) of waiting.
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:34 am

Anfornee wrote:

Thank you!

I had the Urofill done by Dr Hakky about 3 months ago. You will not be disappointed. Mine was done post revision where Dr Hakky had to fix another surgeons screw up. I had malleable rods as a temporary fix. It added well much needed girth. My Gf wasn’t aware I was getting it done and once I waited the required 72 hours for sex I got a very enthusiastic “oh god” out of her when we started.

As far as feel, it’s filler, so it’s somewhat malleable. Think about lip filler girls use. Firm but not Rock hard. My girl was satisfied and my penis looked way fatter.

As a side note, I had my revision today and got the Titan put back in. Now for the hard part (pun intended) of waiting.

Has the filler changed at all over the 3 months?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:35 am

wolfpacker wrote:
Anfornee wrote:

Thank you!

Has the filler changed at all over the 3 months?

I haven’t noticed a change at all. I retained the size. I know over time it will slowly dissipate. But it’s been good to go since day 1.

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:12 pm

How much does it cost with Dr. Hakky? I am also thinking about doing it. My girth is exactly 5 in.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:26 pm

FinallyBionic wrote:How much does it cost with Dr. Hakky? I am also thinking about doing it. My girth is exactly 5 in.

He goes by how many cc’s he uses based on your needs and wants. I was right at 6k but used a ton of filler.

Return to “Implants”