Aggressive Cycling - Incredible Gains

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Journeyman

Re: Aggressive Cycling - Incredible Gains

Postby Journeyman » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:20 pm

Another observation I'd like to share and probably while I'm addicted to VED use . When I use the vacuum my erection goes next level from just pumping. How you ask .... I realized that I wasn't getting great glans and spongiosum engorgement, well the VED draws all that blood into those areas and kinds traps it there . My measurements improve by a 1/4" + in length and girth ( that's how I was able to hit 7 5/8" .. GLANS ENGORGEMENT! ) . Also with the spongiosum getting engorged, my erection is rounder and less oval. If I use the VED for 5 to 10 minutes , it's almost like having temporary Urofill injections. It's really noticeable ( the thicker, rounder girth ) . The oval is gone for the duration of a sex session! Hooray!
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:37 pm

I believe that stressing the implant with all these manoeuvres, see, expert, cycling should be sufficient, in fact it is the only thing the implantologist recommends, not even for life 2 times a day, but for the first year maximum, all those maneuvers could also be unhealthy for the life of the implant, so if it breaks the implantologist doesn't give a shit, it's your business to submit to the review and repay, just what I think eh, for me you can spupazzarlo how you want
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:50 pm

frank66665 wrote:I believe that stressing the implant with all these manoeuvres, see, expert, cycling should be sufficient, in fact it is the only thing the implantologist recommends, not even for life 2 times a day, but for the first year maximum, all those maneuvers could also be unhealthy for the life of the implant, so if it breaks the implantologist doesn't give a shit, it's your business to submit to the review and repay, just what I think eh, for me you can spupazzarlo how you want

These implants are incredibly durable. I'm really not worried about damaging it . I encourage you to watch two of Dr. Clavells videos on YouTube. One is titled, " Coloplast Titan pumps: Classic vs One Touch " the other video is called " Why cycling your penile implant is important." These implants are almost indestructible and are built to last. Of course something can happen and that's why we hear about premature revisions but I'm not fearful about hurting this implant, Nor should you . This thing is engineering to take a pounding ( from some sweet pussy preferably ) . However this mechanical device will one day fail and when that day comes, I'll be calling Dr. Clavell to make my revision appointment and insurance will pay for it again ( hopefully) :lol:
Last edited by Journeyman on Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:59 pm

Journeyman wrote:
frank66665 wrote:I believe that stressing the implant with all these manoeuvres, see, expert, cycling should be sufficient, in fact it is the only thing the implantologist recommends, not even for life 2 times a day, but for the first year maximum, all those maneuvers could also be unhealthy for the life of the implant, so if it breaks the implantologist doesn't give a shit, it's your business to submit to the review and repay, just what I think eh, for me you can spupazzarlo how you want
:lol: :lol:
These implants are incredibly durable. I really not worried about damaging it . I encourage you to watch two of Dr. Clavells videos on YouTube. One is titled, " Coloplast Titan pumps: Classic vs One Touch " the other video is called " Why cycling your penile implant is important." These implants are almost indestructible and are built to last. Of course something can happen and that's why we hear about premature revisions but , I'm not fearful about hurting this implant. Nor should you . This thing is engineering to take a pounding ( from some sweet pussy preferably ) . However this mechanical device will one day fail and when that day comes, I'll be calling Dr. Clavell to make my revision appointment and insurance will pay for it again

you said right "almost indestructible" and it's just that almost you care, clavell sponsors the plants and his work, also because since it is a mechanical thing, the breakage is normal, I don't have insurance, I had to pay out of pocket mine, in Italy there is no insurance where it includes a system, in any case, even for free, I would prefer to avoid an inspection with all my strength
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

PTalk78

Postby PTalk78 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:02 pm

Does anyone else get a pain towards the end of their penis when cycling bc theyve perhaps left it at 100% too long? I'm just tryin to cycle 'aggressively' & max out where I was pre-ED.

Sidenote, as it is-Im really god damn happy with what I got/my surgery but we'd all like a lil more I guess..(or what we had). But definitely NOT complaining..

Oh, also, I'm 2+ months post-op and haven't started vac'ing/pumping yet. Wondering if I should start & how much that'd help. Thoughts?
Attachments
Screenshot_20230711-170042.png
Screenshot_20230711-170042.png (560.22 KiB) Viewed 554 times
Screenshot_20230711-170022.png
Screenshot_20230711-170022.png (266.98 KiB) Viewed 554 times
Screenshot_20230711-170057.png
Screenshot_20230711-170057.png (513.03 KiB) Viewed 554 times
45yo, Implanted by Perito-4/23', Titan Coloplast 22 + 2

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:10 pm

How are things with you Hog ?[/quote]

Things are going great, family is out of town so not getting to use my new toy…. But cycling is getting easier and easier to make that hour maxed out pump.

Like the last poster, i do get pain after about 45 min near the tip of the shaft/below glands… thinking its because i need to stretch out there the most. Getting so close to 100%

Next milestone will be no pain with cowgirl.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:17 pm

Journeyman wrote:Just pumped up again and pulled my erection back and to the right as I hit the deflate button..... 4 FOR 4 !!!! I think I've solved the problem (crossing fingers, knocking on wood and praying to the implant Gods )

I would definitelly let the manufacturer know. If it is a kink, the constant flexing could weaken the tube and lead to a premature failure some time in the future. Putting them on notice that there could be a warranty issue is worth the time, I think.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:25 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Journeyman wrote:Just pumped up again and pulled my erection back and to the right as I hit the deflate button..... 4 FOR 4 !!!! I think I've solved the problem (crossing fingers, knocking on wood and praying to the implant Gods )

I would definitelly let the manufacturer know. If it is a kink, the constant flexing could weaken the tube and lead to a premature failure some time in the future. Putting them on notice that there could be a warranty issue is worth the time, I think.

Good advice. I've been keeping Dr. Clavell informed about the situation

SthAv8tr

Postby SthAv8tr » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:23 pm

PTalk78 wrote:Does anyone else get a pain towards the end of their penis when cycling bc theyve perhaps left it at 100% too long? I'm just tryin to cycle 'aggressively' & max out where I was pre-ED.

Sidenote, as it is-Im really god damn happy with what I got/my surgery but we'd all like a lil more I guess..(or what we had). But definitely NOT complaining..

Oh, also, I'm 2+ months post-op and haven't started vac'ing/pumping yet. Wondering if I should start & how much that'd help. Thoughts?

That pain will go away as you cycle more and it stretches. I had the same issue and couldn't pump up all the way. Dr. told me to give it time since I had gone without erections for so long. No pain and I gained back @ month 4.
38 Ed caused by bike accident at 19, Meds & ved for 18 years.
Titan Coloplast/genesis pump March 22, 2023 By Dr. Clavell
5.75L 5.5G prior to implant.
03/22/23 Titan/Genesis 22cm by Dr. Clavell
6L 6G Post implant.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:03 am

Journeyman wrote:... oh , she LOVED it too ! I did an after action report . " Did it feel normal? " , " Was it big enough? " ( lol ... I just wanted to hear her say it . I already knew through her multiple orgasms that it was big enough . I haven't heard her make those sounds in a LONG time ) . She didn't notice or didn't mention an ovalness to my erection. I don't think she cared

I know a lot of guys think this is due to size, but I am certain it's due to hardness.

So many guys report back that when using injection therapy, or after having the operation, women orgasm more.
Last edited by frwmw1 on Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Return to “Implants”