Aggressive Cycling - Incredible Gains

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Journeyman

Re: Aggressive Cycling - Incredible Gains

Postby Journeyman » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:42 pm

...... another reason I brought this post back from the archives is because when I do my 1 year review post , I wanted to re-read what I said, expressed, experienced and wanted others to be familiar with it . I remember early on ( I don't think it was in this post, I'll have to check ) I made a comment that I thought I felt the saline " sloshing around " when I deflated. Well in hindsight that was not only wrong but dumb as fuck . :lol: So I want to correct the record on any bad advice or misinterpreted experiences I may have shared . We get wiser with time and hands on experience with the implant.
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Lost & Found

Postby Lost & Found » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:58 pm

Got the green light to start cycling and sex today. My doctor said I can use the ved but only when deflated, I see u did it while inflated. Was there a lot of discomfort doing it that way or is that the part of the aggressive cycling part?

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:45 pm

Lost & Found wrote:Got the green light to start cycling and sex today. My doctor said I can use the ved but only when deflated, I see u did it while inflated. Was there a lot of discomfort doing it that way or is that the part of the aggressive cycling part?

I would like others to weigh in on this but , I think you're only supposed to use a VED while inflated. I don't want to contradict your Doctor, I don't have a medical degree. If you use a VED while deflated , I think you may risk pulling the tips of the implant out of the glans. I pump to 100 and use the VED . I get a good stretch both in length and girth. My oval erection rounds out thanks to spongiosum engorgement. My glans plumps up . It's a beautiful thing .
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Lost & Found

Postby Lost & Found » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:00 pm

Journeyman wrote:
Lost & Found wrote:Got the green light to start cycling and sex today. My doctor said I can use the ved but only when deflated, I see u did it while inflated. Was there a lot of discomfort doing it that way or is that the part of the aggressive cycling part?

I would like others to weigh in on this but , I think you're only supposed to use a VED while inflated. I don't want to contradict your Doctor, I don't have a medical degree. If you use a VED while deflated , I think you may risk pulling the tips of the implant out of the glans. I pump to 100 and use the VED . I get a good stretch both in length and girth. My oval erection rounds out thanks to spongiosum engorgement. My glans plumps up . It's a beautiful thing .

The way he described it me is that I need to stretch the tissue first with the ved then pump up the device without ved.

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:17 am

whats the verdict and proper instuction on VED here? I am about to start
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:07 am

DeadlineDave wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:Are you guys using any soft padding on the bottom of the VED where it seals against your pelvis? I'm afraid the hard edges of the VED could kink my tubing when it sucks half my package up into the VED cylinder

I used this one for the first time last night and it was awesome. It has a few size rings that fit at the base and makes comfortable contact. Also has a pressure gauge and a timer. I saw it in one of Rodsmen's posts.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/buyagain/sear ... _bap_d_srh

Funny for $19.99 it beats the hell out of the expensive one I bought at the urologist for at least $200.....

Link is coming up dead .. could you use the "share" button on Amazon? Or paste the item name?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

DeadlineDave

Postby DeadlineDave » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:25 am

wolfpacker wrote:
DeadlineDave wrote:[

Link is coming up dead .. could you use the "share" button on Amazon? Or paste the item name?

Electric Penis Pump for Men with 8 Suction Intensities, Adorime Rechargeable Automatic Vacuum Penis Enlargement Extend Pump, Mens Penis Enlarger Air Pressure Device

https://a.co/d/5RSdHAI
71 years old. Implanted 1/2/2024 with AMS LGX, 18cm with 4cm rear extenders by Dr. Bryan Kansas in Austin, TX.

Return to “Implants”