Aggressive Cycling - Incredible Gains

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Journeyman

Re: Aggressive Cycling - Incredible Gains

Postby Journeyman » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:27 pm

Idk. It's been giving less of a problem lately. My work around is working ( pulling my erection back and to the right as I hit the deflate button), sometimes I even deflate it on one try . When it first started happening, I would be fucking around trying to deflate it for 10 to 20 minutes ! Now I can usually get it under a minute, maybe two . I do feel a quick, sharp discomfort in the left cylinder right at the point of entry. I can feel the saline leaving the cylinder through the tubing. I can live with this for sure . I don't want to jinx it but at one point today I thought...." maybe it fixed itself " because I wasn't having any trouble deflating. Anyway ..... this minor inconvenience is WAY BETTER than dealing with ED .
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:29 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:With the deflation issues you’re having, my right side graft thickened, so it looks like the right side isn’t deflating/inflating as much as the left, not sure if this could be what you’re experiencing.

I forgot to hit the quotation mark before I typed my response above ....oops

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:45 pm

So an update..... my left cylinder hasn't given me any problems lately. I can't explain why . My implant is operating normally again ( holds breath) , I'm not even doing my work around maneuvers anymore. It's one and done ( hitting deflate button) . It's been working so good I almost want to call it fixed but I'm afraid the second I make that declaration, it'll start fucking up again and I'd have to post about it not working again. .... I'm addicted to VED use with my implant as I've posted before. It engorges the glans, spongiosum and outer blood vessels giving me a thicker, rounder more natural looking and feeling erection. Yesterday I hit 7 3/4 in length! With just normal pumping I'm 7 1/4 all day long . The extra 1/2 comes with the good stretch and glans growth using the VED . I also wonder if some of the extra length comes from the polymers of the implant cylinders " breaking in " and softening up . Probably . Anyway that's all I have today . Sorry about repeating stuff you've probably already read from me but I always think someone new might not be reading everything and this might be new info for them . What I really wanted to share was the cylinder update to anyone that has been keeping up on this story .

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:33 pm

Seems you beat PD and Clavell did a masterful job. Getting rid of the curve. Did dr say problem stemmed from injections.

What is PM that helped you stretch your dick.You mentioned you bought two.
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:25 pm

MARKOS2018 wrote:Seems you beat PD and Clavell did a masterful job. Getting rid of the curve. Did dr say problem stemmed from injections.

What is PM that helped you stretch your dick.You mentioned you bought two.

I first discovered I had PD when I started using injections. I was sexually inactive for a long period of time so it was a surprise to me . I developed a 2nd plaque spot on the same side after I started using the injections. Are the injections to blame ? Idk . Dr. Clavell didn't speculate on cause and I didn't ask . I'm confused on what a PM is . It sounds like you're asking about the VED. I have an electric one from CALEXOTICS and I just recently bought a cheap manuel one off Amazon it doesn't even have a name on it ( made in China ) . I bought the cheap one as 1) a back up and ....2) it's quiet if I need to do some covert vacuuming ;)

Iwillbeatpd

Postby Iwillbeatpd » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:55 pm

Journeyman wrote:Just pumped up again and pulled my erection back and to the right as I hit the deflate button..... 4 FOR 4 !!!! I think I've solved the problem (crossing fingers, knocking on wood and praying to the implant Gods )

Hey Journey!

Just made a post about potentially the problem you described here. At my base there seems to be a kink on the left tube that creates a hard edge feel versus a smooth and filled out cylinder. Was this your problem and how do I fix it?
Fit/active/37/ Lifetime congenital left curve, which later progressed to Peyronies (2022) and severe hourglass/narrowing. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan Touch 26 cm XXL. Reservoir 130 cc saline. Pre surgery measurement: 8.25 Length 5ish Girth.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:39 pm

Hi.
I am glad you regained length and girth.
I also have the penis master and a VED.
Been using it on and off for a few years.
I have no improvement.

Have varied amount of hours of usage or how many times a week.
Was using the Penismaster for 6hrs a day.
I went from like 7 days a week 5 then 3.
Used the VED for like 15-20 minutes a day.

If I may ask.
What was your routine?

Thank you.
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:05 pm

Iwillbeatpd wrote:
Journeyman wrote:Just pumped up again and pulled my erection back and to the right as I hit the deflate button..... 4 FOR 4 !!!! I think I've solved the problem (crossing fingers, knocking on wood and praying to the implant Gods )

Hey Journey!

Just made a post about potentially the problem you described here. At my base there seems to be a kink on the left tube that creates a hard edge feel versus a smooth and filled out cylinder. Was this your problem and how do I fix it?

It fixed itself. I thought i might be heading for an early revision.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:17 pm

Jamesbond wrote:Hi.
I am glad you regained length and girth.
I also have the penis master and a VED.
Been using it on and off for a few years.
I have no improvement.

Have varied amount of hours of usage or how many times a week.
Was using the Penismaster for 6hrs a day.
I went from like 7 days a week 5 then 3.
Used the VED for like 15-20 minutes a day.

If I may ask.
What was your routine?

Thank you.

I would just wear the pp pro for hours at a time. I was super aggressive with the attachments . Trying to add on another 1/4 on the rod . Then maybe a week later add another 1/4" attachment. Then a couple weeks later I would replace the 3 - 1/4 pieces with a 1" extension. I probably was overly aggressive and could've damaged myself. Luckily I didn't. I would advise going slow. Just try to add an 1/4 and push your comfort level a little. If it's too painful , remove it . The pp pro is constantly putting a stretching force on your penis because of the internal springs in the rods . Maybe a week later try again .

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:25 pm

Just an update. 7 months post op , I'm pumping up to 7 1/2" now . I can measure up to 7 3/4 " with a VED assist . The first time I pumped up post op I measured a bpl of 6 1/2" . Just keep cycling. The wife doesn't like it pumped to 100% because it's too big , hard and painful for her . So she really appreciates my new adjustable dick . I can dial it in to her comfort level which equals more sex

Return to “Implants”