Just had implant need answer please

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ben1980

Just had implant need answer please

Postby ben1980 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:27 am

Hello there,
I have a ams 700 cx. I was 17 cm flaccid stretched, now I'm 13 cm flaccid post-op. The major issue I face is the cylinder don't fit into the glans (eventhough I saw engorgement yesterday). One cylinder is clearly two centimeters shorter than the other.
The surgeon said to me I had a lot of distal fibrosis and he was not able to go further.

- Is there a difference between flaccid implant lenght and erected implant lenght ?
- WIll the cylinder go further in the cavernosa when inflated ?

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: Just had implant need answer please

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:05 pm

ben1980 wrote:Is there a difference between flaccid implant lenght and erected implant lenght ?

Of course there is ... you should get a 20% expansion in both length and girth ... providing the indicated scar tissue does not restrict your expansion. Did you have a previous injury to your penis?
WIll the cylinder go further in the cavernosa when inflated ?

It should ... once you start pumping your Implant, the expansion should extend further. Again providing your scar tissue does not restrict.
I was 17 cm flaccid stretched, now I'm 13 cm flaccid post-op.

13 cm = 5.11" ... with 20% expansion = 3 cm ... so you should expect 16 cm = 6.29" ... not bad considering your fibrosis issue.

Keep us posted of your progress ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Bionic_by_AMS wrote:13 cm = 5.11" ... with 20% expansion = 3 cm ... so you should expect 16 cm = 6.29" ... not bad considering your fibrosis issue.

Keep us posted of your progress ...

I think you missed the point that he has CX, not LGX. That means no length expansion. So likely what he has now is his maximum...

ben1980

Postby ben1980 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:19 am

Thank you gentlemen for responding me. Yes indeed my implant is CX, and not lenghtwise expanding. According to the peri-op notes and what my surgeon told me I've been implanted a 18 cm (7.2) cylinder + 2 cm rear tip (at least in the right cavernosa, I suppose I don't have any rear tip on the left). My proximal measurement is 6cm (2.4) and 14 (5.6) cm distal.

Men with Titan notice a difference between inflated and uninflated lenght, I suppose that the same will be observable with the CX.
Yes I had injuries to my penis (fracture, Peyonie's disease) and the implantation was quite difficult. My uro encountered difficulties to pass the cylinders and I'm lucky that I've already got partial erection around the flaccid implant which can make support to the tip. I can have 6' while engorged which seems to be cool 7 days post-op with soft implant, but may not be usable due to the poor cylinder tip's support.

Anyway I'll keep you informed on my progress and for sure it will be useful to have a CX join your group.

ben1980

Postby ben1980 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:15 pm

I was worried about my new erected lenght so I partially inflated my implant at 14 days post-op. I was about 6 inches, but as my penis was just semi hard i guess I could expect a bit more. I am much more confident that the final result will be ok.

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:43 pm

The final result WILL be ok. As in with every operation you will get very used to what you now have and will eventually learn to use it well.

The cylinder not fitting into the glans completely is sometimes a result of a glans being too small for the cylinder insertion. But there could many other reasons as you pointed out.

Suffice it to say that what you now have will be far better than what you had before the surgery. You'll learn to LOVE IT and use it well!
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

ben1980

Postby ben1980 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Well such a relief. I'm a 32 yo boy and since 7 years no erection at all, I messed around with my poor unit. Methamphetamine made me doing weird thing while bringing libibo over the top. As for now, my surgeon has done with what he can call a severe case of extensis fibrosis. My dorsal nerve was out, my flaccid state was all numb. Now I really restored thanks to the implant. I've talk a bit about it with girl around me (i'm a nurse) and they feel strange about it, but I'm trully satisfied about how natural is it.

I wished I'vebeen implant sooner but in France it's very confidential and money does not change the way you're treated. I for sur will cope with my result and be proud of it. Thank to all of you for the precious advices and reports, kindly
Benoît

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Bien sûr, Benoît tu vas avoir très bon temps avec ton nouveau joue.
Bonne chance! ;)

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:40 pm

I've had 5 implants and all but one was the Titan. None were the LGX expandable type. I have learned that after the surgery, the penis IS shorter, and swollen at the base. When the penis is flaccid, it can (mine does) shrink in length and the cylinders wrinkle and crumple up. Upon inflation, it stretches out the tissues and length is gained. Also, over a period of several months, swelling near the pubic bone reduces and allows for more perceived (and usable) length.

Regarding my 1st implant and the tips. My tips fell short of the glans like yours do, but after many weeks of vigorous inflations, the tips finally seated deep into the glans and I was happy with it as far as length and girth. I wouldn't worry just yet. I'm pretty sure that 9 months from now, you won't have these complaints.

I on the other hand am several inches shorter due to multiple operations and scaring. In fact, they actually REMOVED my glans and repaired my urethra and re-attached it. This made me shorter too, but it is what it is.
Good Luck.
harddrive

Dave92014

Postby Dave92014 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:17 pm

I also have an AMS CX installed 7 weeks ago. I just started pumping 2 days ago. I was slower than average in starting pumping because my doc had to do some hernia repair stitches to be sure the resevoir did not fall back out and the stitched area was a bit painful. But from what I can tell from my limited experience I do seem to get some expansion in length when pumped even though the CX is not suppose to expand in length. I am not sure why I get that but just passing on the info.

Regarding the nurse you work with thinking the implant was strange, as in everything else, various women have various likes and dislikes, especially about sexual subjects. The day after my surgery my doctor came in to check me. As he was looking at the results of the surgery the nurse on duty for the previous 3 hours came in and asked if he needed any help. He said he did not. Then she peeked over his shoulder to see what my member looked like and said "Oh it is not very swollen." It seemed to me from her tone that she had more than a medical interest in what it looked like and she would not have had the same interest had the surgery been on my thumb. :D I am sure that since you are 32 years old that you can meet women who are especially interested in being with a "bionic man". Take it as a extraorindarily good capability and find women who view it that way too.
Implant surgery by Dr. John Greisman 10/31/2012 - Installed AMS CX700

Return to “Implants”