Why did you get revision?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Zenmasterdj

Why did you get revision?

Postby Zenmasterdj » Wed May 31, 2023 9:01 pm

I see so many guys who say they are getting revisions. Why did you get yours?
52. Lived in Miami for 19 years, Pattaya Thailand for 5 and now living in Angeles City, Philippines.

We get one life. I chose to live it. But tired of living it with this ED. Implant surgery done on May 9th 2023 with Dr Clavelle

HappyAgain

Re: Why did you get revision?

Postby HappyAgain » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:33 pm

I got my revision because my first one was done by my urologist and he screwed it up beyond screwed up. I had crossover at both the distal and medial tips, my dick looked like a banana that I had to pull against my right thigh to piss straight and because of the crossover my Pisa was more of a fog pattern than a stream. Glad I did the revision because my dick is longer and thicker than after the first idiots did it. My wife is way happier with the current size than the first one too.

jwitten567

Postby jwitten567 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:47 pm

I got a revision since the implant was not getting firm (only about 30-40% rigid). It was 3 years from initial implant to revision but primarily because of COVID - I would have gotten sooner. I saw several surgeons on their opinions for revision surgery and all harped on higher infection risk. I think its super important to try to get it right the first time, but more so developing a relationship with a surgeon that is going to be there when it stops working or not working they way it is suppose to (which it certainly will if you use it long enough). I'm super happy after my revision surgery, but just wish I found my surgeon sooner since it was after a year that someone could explain clearly what may be going on with my implant.
Radical Prostatectomy in 2015; failed pills, straight to Coloplast Titan in 2019 by Dr. Valenzuela in NYC, Replaced with AMS 700 CX in 2022 by Dr. Darshan Patel in San Diego, CA. Wish I jumped to an implant even before prostate cancer!

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:12 pm

I had SVT or floppy glans. this was due to a semi-unique abnormality in my urethra and doing a infrapubic.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

JohnHC

Postby JohnHC » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:01 pm

I'm getting a revision/replacement because my device is defective and failed around 2 weeks after the implant surgery. My revision will be done 10 weeks after my original surgery. Being replaced with the exact same everything so hopefully recovery will be much much easier, although the only real issue I had with my implant surgery was the scrotal swelling which lasted almost 2 weeks.
AMS 700 CX 21cm x 12mm with 1.5cm RTE, MS pump, and Conceal Reservoir. Implanted on 4-12-2023 removed and replaced 6-22-23 with the same, 1st implant surgery had pinhole leak in left cylinder. Now awaiting third surgery unknown failure.

Return to “Implants”