New pain occurs on DEFLATION after 10 months

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
moretoys

New pain occurs on DEFLATION after 10 months

Postby moretoys » Tue May 30, 2023 2:31 pm

Hi Gang,
First an update: It took a while to get things loosened up, but my AMS700 installed in July has been working well, and getting a lot of use. I'm still a full inch shorter than before my surgery, and 2 inches shorter than my pre-prostate cancer length, but it works everytime, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

That said, five days ago I was squeezing my dick to deflate after hitting the button, and I distinctly felt some fluid "flow the wrong way". I can't describe it better than that, but something was different, and it was uncomfortable. Since then, every time I deflate, it hurts. Feels sort of like achy "blue balls", or like a UTI, but it only happens after deflating. Today the ache has persisted for hours and I'm getting concerned.

Anyone have a clue what might have happened?

Thanks!
AMS700cx 18cm with three extensions July 28,2022 Dr Dean Knoll 2012 Prostate cancer Gleason 10 treated with HIFU. 2016 Prostate Cancer returned Gleason 10, treated with Radiation.

SWorks17

Re: New pain occurs on DEFLATION after 10 months

Postby SWorks17 » Tue May 30, 2023 6:29 pm

Definitely something that should be checked out by your urologist doc.

If you’re still able to get a hard erection, then it might not be a leak.

I have the AMS 700 LGX and I haven’t had any problem and I’m at 18 months out from surgery.

You might have to have a MRI
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

artful todger

Re: New pain occurs on DEFLATION after 10 months

Postby artful todger » Wed May 31, 2023 3:36 am

You may have just squeezed a nerve or the urethra against the cylinders and it will gradually get better. Is it getting worse by the day? if so see someone about it. Or get in touch with your surgeon.
Peyronies since december 2017. 80 degree curve and shrinkage. Tried every supplement, traction and VED.
implant surgery 11th feb 2022 london with prof ralph.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

Return to “Implants”