Is 6 inch girth midshaft with a titan possible?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Hillywilly

Re: Is 6 inch girth midshaft with a titan possible?

Postby Hillywilly » Tue May 30, 2023 5:43 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:
Hillywilly wrote:As I understand it per coloplasts website the max diameter of both cylinders combined is 42mm so Just wondering if anyone has reached a 6 inch midshaft girth with your titan? If so, can you please provide your pre-op and post-op girth measurement and reason for the implant?

6” girth is not possible if you don’t have any natural engorgement
Don’t over do cycling, you could cause erosion

I do have natural engorgement. I think I have about a .25 to .5 inches of cavernosal tissue on top of my cylinders. The bottom and the top of my penis both swell when i'm aroused and inflated.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Wed May 31, 2023 8:43 am

Yes it's possible but some of it depends on how thick you were before the implant. I'm over 6 at midshaft
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Totitoti

Postby Totitoti » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:00 pm

Masonjames wrote:Yes it's possible but some of it depends on how thick you were before the implant. I'm over 6 at midshaft

Masonjames
How did you achieve, can you share with us

kind regards
ED Since early 40's used injections for 1 year at 55, implanted by Perito April 19, Titan 24 + 2 rte's
Before implant After
6.75 length 7.00
6.5 girth 5.25

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:55 pm

Hillywilly wrote:
Craigohbig wrote:I’m exactly 6” mid without engorgement
Just under 6.25 very excited
I was about 6 1/8 ish before implant

Very possible

Amazing! What was your reason for getting the implant?

Couldn’t maintain an erection
Took handfuls of pills and they stopped working
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:15 pm

Totitoti wrote:
Masonjames wrote:Yes it's possible but some of it depends on how thick you were before the implant. I'm over 6 at midshaft

Masonjames

kind regards

I didn't do anything to achieve it. I was already unusually think before the surgery and actually lost some girth after being implanted. So I have natural girth. There are other members who have had the same experience. Natural girth play a large part
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:37 pm

Masonjames wrote:
Totitoti wrote:

Masonjames
kind regards

I didn't do anything to achieve it. I was already unusually think before the surgery and actually lost some girth after being implanted. So I have natural girth. There are other members who have had the same experience. Natural girth play a large part

I find it interesting that understanding that there are 6" girth men out there is difficult.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Totitoti

Postby Totitoti » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:31 am

Masonjames wrote:
Totitoti wrote:

Masonjames

kind regards

That's my case check my before and after pics
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22140#p206547
I am hopeful that VED and regular daily cycling I will get some of my natural girth back.
ED Since early 40's used injections for 1 year at 55, implanted by Perito April 19, Titan 24 + 2 rte's
Before implant After
6.75 length 7.00
6.5 girth 5.25

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:04 am

Masonjames wrote:
Totitoti wrote:

Masonjames

kind regards

I had a natural girth of 6 before too. I believe the cylinders only expand to 5.1inches (titan) so unless the surgeon was able to spare a tremendous amount of your cavernosal tissue and you have a huge spongnisium I think it is very difficult to retain that natural girth. I think most implanted members that claim they have a 6inch girth are measuring from the thickest part the base which is not the the correct way to measure girth and has never been measured that way in a scientific study.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:21 pm

Totitoti wrote:
Masonjames wrote:
Totitoti wrote:
Masonjames

kind regards

That's my case check my before and after pics
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22140#p206547
I am hopeful that VED and regular daily cycling I will get some of my natural girth back.

Beautiful, thick dick

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:23 pm

Hillywilly wrote:
Masonjames wrote:
Totitoti wrote:
Masonjames

kind regards

I had a natural girth of 6 before too. I believe the cylinders only expand to 5.1inches (titan) so unless the surgeon was able to spare a tremendous amount of your cavernosal tissue and you have a huge spongnisium I think it is very difficult to retain that natural girth. I think most implanted members that claim they have a 6inch girth are measuring from the thickest part the base which is not the the correct way to measure girth and has never been measured that way in a scientific study.

Yeah. I'm measuring mid shaft. The base is thicker

Return to “Implants”