Size increase

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
advaita

Re: Size increase

Postby advaita » Sun May 28, 2023 2:43 am

Old Guy wrote:Wow, I figured that after a year or so your size is your size.
Very interested in progress reports.

This is indeed what is often said on FT.
But after all, it's about stretching human tissue. And how would human tissues be less stretchy regardless of when you tackle them?
As you say it is very interesting. I'm 18 months and I'd still like to stretch a little...
France - 67 - implanted: November 2021 - AMS 700 CX

Bwtbbb

Postby Bwtbbb » Sun May 28, 2023 4:01 am

Cnidium wrote:I originally had a 24 titan. Hakky recommended that I do VED daily for 10 minutes leading up to a revision. He was able to easily give me a 26 for the revision. He could tell immediately when he saw me preop after I had been doing VED for months.

This doesnt necessarily prove VED will give you a bigger implant. I may have gotten it anyways as many guys get a bigger model on their revision, basically years of having the implant keep tissue expanded.

From my point of view, consistent moderate VED use made my implant modestly larger when fully inflated, and it made it easier to get to full inflation (even if I didnt use VED that day). After about 3-4 days the "gains" would dissipate. If you are going to cycle for 30+ minutes a day anyways, doing VED for 10 minutes while you are pumped is easy to fit in.

I recommend not going above 5ug on the VED gauge.

Unfortunately I cant remember what I was pre-implant / pre-peyronies.

What VED model do you use?

Totitoti

Postby Totitoti » Sun May 28, 2023 7:43 am

Cnidium wrote:I originally had a 24 titan. Hakky recommended that I do VED daily for 10 minutes leading up to a revision. He was able to easily give me a 26 for the revision. He could tell immediately when he saw me preop after I had been doing VED for months.

This doesnt necessarily prove VED will give you a bigger implant. I may have gotten it anyways as many guys get a bigger model on their revision, basically years of having the implant keep tissue expanded.

From my point of view, consistent moderate VED use made my implant modestly larger when fully inflated, and it made it easier to get to full inflation (even if I didnt use VED that day). After about 3-4 days the "gains" would dissipate. If you are going to cycle for 30+ minutes a day anyways, doing VED for 10 minutes while you are pumped is easy to fit in.

Cnidium

I am awaiting my VED, i am 6 weeks out of implant surgery, do you inflate to max and then pump with the VED device?.
could you share your VED routine.
thx
ED Since early 40's used injections for 1 year at 55, implanted by Perito April 19, Titan 24 + 2 rte's
Before implant After
6.75 length 7.00
6.5 girth 5.25

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Sun May 28, 2023 8:22 am

My Doc has me being gentle on the vac 10 minutes twice a day i... quote he said dont make it look like a egg plant lol it was funny i have a gauge i stay under 5inc of vac not much just a gentle stretch but im no doc fallow your docs advice my revison july 10th
good luck
Jim
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sun May 28, 2023 1:06 pm

Bwtbbb wrote:

What VED model do you use?

Brand: LeLuv

Get the one with a gauge on it. I highly recommend not going above 5-6ug (pressure measurement on gauge). Also get some of the rubber guards so its more comfortable against your abdomen and suctions better. You can cut the guards with scissors to make a more custom fit.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sun May 28, 2023 1:13 pm

Totitoti wrote:

Cnidium

I am awaiting my VED, i am 6 weeks out of implant surgery, do you inflate to max and then pump with the VED device?.
could you share your VED routine.
thx

Yes cycle implant to around max or absolute max then use VED. I only use VED for 10 minutes per day, some guys do a little longer or 2 times per day.

Route:
1. Cycle implant to ~max over 5 minutes
2. Use VED: pump up to about 5-6ug over the course of a few minutes (I recommend not just pumping directly up to 5ug immediately). Hold at 5ug for 10 minutes
3. Remove VED
4. Add in a few more cycle pumps on implant. Keep implant inflated for 30-60 minutes (total time since step 1). I recommend 60 minutes if you are recent from surgery (first 3-4 months). You can always go longer if you want. Due to time/life I will be moving to 30 minute cycle times per most days once I get enough months behind me post op.

After VED you can always get some more implant pumps in because VED expands tissue.

Please dont go nuts with the VED. Like many things in life, moderation is key. Most guys get great results with moderate VED levels. Of course you can hurt yourself if you pump up to some insane level... dont do it.

I also dont recommend VED's with an auto or motorized pump. The manaul pump allows for precise pressure amounts.

Keep your pubes shaved. Keeps better suction.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Return to “Implants”