Does cycling after 1 year provide addl size gains?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Floridaspeedo

Does cycling after 1 year provide addl size gains?

Postby Floridaspeedo » Fri May 26, 2023 7:44 am

I will be 1 year past surgery next week.

I still cycle once or twice per day for an hour each time. Even after a year at 45 mins, my dick hurts. At an hour, my dick is so sore I can barely touch it to deflate.

Will I still see further gains or am I wasting my time and putting myself through unneeded pain?
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

Old Guy

Re: Does cycling after 1 year provide addl size gains?

Postby Old Guy » Fri May 26, 2023 9:18 am

Sorry but I think you're wasting your time. Once or twice daily use is probably why you are sore.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

SWorks17

Re: Does cycling after 1 year provide addl size gains?

Postby SWorks17 » Fri May 26, 2023 10:01 am

Floridaspeedo wrote:I will be 1 year past surgery next week.

I still cycle once or twice per day for an hour each time. Even after a year at 45 mins, my dick hurts. At an hour, my dick is so sore I can barely touch it to deflate.

Will I still see further gains or am I wasting my time and putting myself through unneeded pain?

I agree with Old Guy, probably a waste of time, especially for an hour. I still cycle and I'm at 17 months out, but I don't do it trying to get added length but just to exercise it. I pump up while in the shower around 10 minutes and I leave it pumped up while I shave, for a total of 20 minutes.

I had the same problem with pain in my glans and shaft for a long time. I was concerned that I would never be able to get over an hour without a lot of pain in the tip of my glans fully inflated. Mine started getting better around the 6 month mark, and now that I'm 17 months out, I can go 1.5 hours with very little discomfort at the end of that time.

Everyone is different and heals different, I talked to guys that had no pain after 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, and some didn't have any pain at all. I just kept trying to get to an hour without much pain and I eventually did, but I didn't do it for an hour each day, maybe twice a week in a hot bath, I would pump it up to 60% and stretch it in all directions for 5 minutes and then pump it up to the max to see how long I could go without excruciating pain. This was on top of my regular daily cycling instructions from my doc for 10 to 20 minutes in the shower fully inflated.

Floridaspeedo, I hope that your pain gets better like mine did, hang in there.
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Return to “Implants”