Heat pad recommendations?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bwtbbb

Heat pad recommendations?

Postby Bwtbbb » Thu May 25, 2023 8:34 am

Please give heat pad recommendations if you found one that worked well, thanks.

Old Guy

Re: Heat pad recommendations?

Postby Old Guy » Thu May 25, 2023 9:45 am

My favorite is the Walgreen's cheap large size heating pad. Use that on my low back. If you want heat for your groin, my suggestion is rice bags. Dry rice inside a cloth bag, microwave for 1-2 minutes.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Gt1956

Re: Heat pad recommendations?

Postby Gt1956 » Thu May 25, 2023 2:18 pm

I bought Walmarts cheapest. Like $13 if I remember correctly. I don't like to sleep warm so I bought the smallest they had. I use the lowest setting. I'm a side sleeper & I just straddle it.
First use, my pump became easier to manipulate. Pushing the pump down is far easier, more productive lots less discomfort. Just my opinion, lots of the claims of pumps sticking is actually your scrotum pulling the pump onto your shaft. Scrotum muscles are surprisingly strong.
Nurse gave me a list of goals to meet during pumping. Right now its just inflate twice a day. Keep inflated for 5 minutes then release. This is mainly to prove that you can both inflate & deflate reliably.
I had two nurse appointments to learn where the release button is. Never thought I'd need leasons on my ball sack. Once I got the button located everytime. Its a breese to work.
Learning how to tell if you're truly deflated is tricky. Also, I don't get the stretching feeling in my glans so I over pumped last night. Today my shaft is sore.
Pro tip, take two ibuprofen an hour before doing your cycling. I found that I was not grasping the pump firmly enough without them.
Btw, my doctor is a fan of using more partial pumps than trying to smash it every time.
Sorry, more info than you asked for but info I think you might need. Good luck.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”