Life till now

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Entourage

Re: Life till now

Postby Entourage » Fri May 26, 2023 1:19 pm

Hello Dear Ft users Thank you so much for the kind hearted responses. I just got back from my doctor I almost passed out of of pain yesterday. Lots of pain meds been taken the whole 3 weeks. Doctor has moved me to tramadol. I asked him about my recovery he says I had hard flacid and most of his patients who suffered this condition always had really bad pain. He described to me one of his patient went to the Er after Hard flacid. He listened to me while I asked about my swelling he told me since 3-6 weeks are the most crucial and described to me how things turn out if anything does happen.He tried to get to the deflate but it was very hard to reach. I popped a ketoral 10 mg before going so I didn’t feel much pain. He told me to take hot baths from next week and then try to deflate.

He will be prescribing me with muscle relaxants for my hypertonic pelvic floor. He says most pain comes from the contraction.

He told me to keep him updating on everything because of the issues im having. I have also asked him to prescribe me with Xanax so I could get some mental ease. Again acceptance is very difficult but I’m glad to have you brothers around me.

Dr Clavell
Surgery 2nd May
PFS HF/LF
26 years old
PFS- HF/LF for 3 years
Implanted titan May 2nd
DR.Clavell

Return to “Implants”