How do YOU measure penis length ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rider1400

Re: How do YOU measure penis length ?

Postby Rider1400 » Sun May 21, 2023 10:36 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Journeyman wrote:.... also , how far is the crus go back beyond the pubic bone . I have a 22cm titan which is approximately 8 5/8 " total length.

It varies between individuals. Some men have a deep crus. Some men have a shallow crus. Difficult to tell until you cut and measure.
Journeyman wrote:Does having a constant erection for 4 weeks start stretching out the tunica?

I imagine it does. But VERY slowly, like months or years.

I started mild pumping at 13 days and started perito exercises shortly after and by 6 months I was close to my original length. By 8-9 months I was maybe a 1/4” short. By 10-11 months I was full length as before surgery with a trimix or VED length erection.By 11-12 months I noticed after I pumped to the max I couldn’t bend it hardly at all as I felt it was fully stretched as much as it was going to. At this point I felt I wasn’t getting any gains.Its as big as it ever was and about 1/4” bigger in girth. I’m happy with this. I’m sure if you don’t do exercises or even don’t do them as aggressively as I did you could see gains out past a year or even a year and a half.

Generally accepted measurement technique here is to press the fat pad at the top of the penis to measure from the pubic bone along the top of the penis to the tip of the glans/meatus/uretthra. Take the length perpendicular to the axis of the penis just like one measures one's height at the doctor's office.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sun May 21, 2023 1:13 pm

Rider1400 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
Journeyman wrote:.... also , how far is the crus go back beyond the pubic bone . I have a 22cm titan which is approximately 8 5/8 " total length.

It varies between individuals. Some men have a deep crus. Some men have a shallow crus. Difficult to tell until you cut and measure.
Journeyman wrote:Does having a constant erection for 4 weeks start stretching out the tunica?

I imagine it does. But VERY slowly, like months or years.

I started mild pumping at 13 days and started perito exercises shortly after and by 6 months I was close to my original length. By 8-9 months I was maybe a 1/4” short. By 10-11 months I was full length as before surgery with a trimix or VED length erection.By 11-12 months I noticed after I pumped to the max I couldn’t bend it hardly at all as I felt it was fully stretched as much as it was going to. At this point I felt I wasn’t getting any gains.Its as big as it ever was and about 1/4” bigger in girth. I’m happy with this. I’m sure if you don’t do exercises or even don’t do them as aggressively as I did you could see gains out past a year or even a year and a half.

Generally accepted measurement technique here is to press the fat pad at the top of the penis to measure from the pubic bone along the top of the penis to the tip of the glans/meatus/uretthra. Take the length perpendicular to the axis of the penis just like one measures one's height at the doctor's office.

Thanks for everyone's feedback. I was doing correctly. What I realized though is I had been doing wrong my whole life before . I never pushed back to the pubic bone . Just measured from the edge of pubic fat pad to the tip of the glans . I've been cheating myself since 1st measurements as a teenager ...lol.
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sun May 21, 2023 1:14 pm

I really have to start proofreading my posts before hitting " submit " . I could barely understand what I just wrote ! Sorry .

RoboCock69

Postby RoboCock69 » Sun May 21, 2023 1:35 pm

The same way everyone on the internet measures penis length: start at the anus, loop the tape measure around the balls, and measure to just past the tip.
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sun May 21, 2023 1:36 pm

RoboCock69 wrote:The same way everyone on the internet measures penis length: start at the anus, loop the tape measure around the balls, and measure to just past the tip.

Lmao

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Sun May 21, 2023 3:28 pm

When they do penis length studies. They take bone pressed measurements', from the top of the penis. This is to compensate for the fat pad differential between men.
A slimer men, with little or no fat pad will have more usable penis than a fat man with a fat pad but the fat man still has the penis length. That's how they size the implant.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun May 21, 2023 3:35 pm

Masonjames wrote:When they do penis length studies. They take bone pressed measurements', from the top of the penis. This is to compensate for the fat pad differential between men.
A slimer men, with little or no fat pad will have more usable penis than a fat man with a fat pad but the fat man still has the penis length. That's how they size the implant.

I am compelled to point out that estimating the size of the implant from external measurements is an estimate only. If your surgeon is competent, the sizing of the implant is done by measuring the INSIDE of your tunica albuginea (stretched with the measuring tool, of course) DURING the surgery. Measurement in this way has absolutely nothing to do with the pubic fat pad. If your surgeon does not measure in the way I described, he needs to go back to school, have his license revoked or put in jail.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun May 21, 2023 4:51 pm

Lostsheep, in my case. Subtracting my proximal from my total implant gives me the distal length. Adding my estimated penis head comes real close to my stretch test number. Maybe just a coincidence but it is what it is.
Obviously each man will differ. If for no reason other than I was told that I had a deep cruz.
If the cruz is generally accepted to average about 1/3 of the implant. Then my 10cm proximal should get me a 30cm implant. Obviously in my case the general rule doesn't work. But the distal plus penis head does line up closely to the stretch test. I call it a coincidence, nothing more.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Wed May 24, 2023 4:24 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Masonjames wrote:When they do penis length studies. They take bone pressed measurements', from the top of the penis. This is to compensate for the fat pad differential between men.

I am compelled to point out that estimating the size of the implant from external measurements is an estimate only. If your surgeon is competent, the sizing of the implant is done by measuring the INSIDE of your tunica albuginea (stretched with the measuring tool, of course) DURING the surgery. Measurement in this way has absolutely nothing to do with the pubic fat pad. If your surgeon does not measure in the way I described, he needs to go back to school, have his license revoked or put in jail.

You're reading to much into what i said. I was talking about penis measurements before or after surgery, not for surgery. I know that they measure you from the inside to place the implant. I can assure you that Dr. Hakky knows what he's doing and is far from doing any jail time.
He measured my after the surgery, after inducing an erection and told my wife my length and told me when I woke up. That is the kind of measurement I was refereeing to, not internal measurements. I agree with you on that. Sorry if my post was misleading in any way
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Return to “Implants”