Anyone of you ever with Epididymitis?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
strongagain

Anyone of you ever with Epididymitis?

Postby strongagain » Tue May 16, 2023 8:39 am

Last Friday did I receive the diagnosis EPIDIDYMITIS. Wow, that hurts a lot. The left testicle is swollen, and twice there was a small amount of blut visible.

The doc gave me antibiotics plus Ibuprofen. For the guys here who have had the same infection, after how many days got the pain less intense, when did the swelling got less noticable?

It‘s extremely sore, since Saturday I‘m spending most of the time in bed.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

SWorks17

Re: Anyone of you ever with Epididymitis?

Postby SWorks17 » Tue May 16, 2023 9:40 am

strongagain wrote:Last Friday did I receive the diagnosis EPIDIDYMITIS. Wow, that hurts a lot. The left testicle is swollen, and twice there was a small amount of blut visible.

The doc gave me antibiotics plus Ibuprofen. For the guys here who have had the same infection, after how many days got the pain less intense, when did the swelling got less noticable?

Yes, I've had it, a long time ago when I was around 27 or 28. I was shocked when I woke up and I had blue balls the size of a large navel orange. I went to the emergency room, I was active duty Air Force, they sent me down town to the big hospital. They did a sonogram on my balls, a little embarrassing since a cute nurse did the exam. They wanted to check and make sure something wasn't twisted, and nothing was, so they gave me antibiotics to take care of the infection. I think it was a couple days before the inflammation and pain went away.
I wasn't married at the time and I wasn't sexually active, the only thing that I could attribute it to, was masturbating, but I only had it once.

Good Luck

P.S. We visited Freiburg, Germany many times when we were stationed at Ramstein Air Base 91-95
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Tue May 16, 2023 10:35 am

SWorks17 wrote:
strongagain wrote:Last Friday did I receive the diagnosis EPIDIDYMITIS. Wow, that hurts a lot. The left testicle is swollen, and twice there was a small amount of blut visible.

Yes, I've had it, a long time ago when I was around 27 or 28. I was shocked when I woke up and I had blue balls the size of a large navel orange. I went to the emergency room, I was active duty Air Force, they sent me down town to the big hospital. They did a sonogram on my balls, a little embarrassing since a cute nurse did the exam. They wanted to check and make sure something wasn't twisted, and nothing was, so they gave me antibiotics to take care of the infection. I think it was a couple days before the inflammation and pain went away.
I wasn't married at the time and I wasn't sexually active, the only thing that I could attribute it to, was masturbating, but I only had it once.

Good Luck

P.S. We visited Freiburg, Germany many times when we were stationed at Ramstein Air Base 91-95

Thanks for the quick response. When lying on the sofa or in bed, I‘m not feeling anything, but when I get up, wow, what a pain. It‘s now day 5 of antibiotics and I‘m surprised that the pain is the same as the one on day 1.

Freiburg is a great place, but my heart is in Southern Africa, my home for 40 years.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Tue May 16, 2023 11:16 am

Did they check to make sure nothing is twisted in your scrotum.
The antibiotics should have made everything better by now. Mine definitely didn’t last 5 days.
Maybe you should go back in and see the doctor.
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Return to “Implants”