Curved flaccid

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
atul21

Curved flaccid

Postby atul21 » Mon May 15, 2023 11:07 pm

Hello All,

I am about 9 weeks out from my surgery. I am able to cycle for long time without much discomfort. However, I find few things weird-
1) the flaccid for me is not straight. It is curved and almost feels like I have peyronies disease. However the shaft becomes very straight on inflation. Does this sound normal? Can someone shed light on how their flaccid looks like in long term? I am more worried because I was oversized and in my post surgery consultation with Dr Eid he wasn’t very happy with it. Kindly share your inputs.

2) my dog ears specially at the base are substantial and pain if I touch them or try to press them. Is that normal?

3) I still get discomfort in the shaft with minor pain in the middle portion upon inflation and doing masturbation. I haven’t been able to use the implant to have penetrative intercourse yet.

I look forward to your replies.

Regards,
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Old Guy

Re: Curved flaccid

Postby Old Guy » Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 am

Not sure why your flaccid looks curved. At 9 weeks you are still pretty recent out of surgery so it may be a matter of give it time to heal. Same for the dog ears. Once the cylinders start to break in those should go away. It was six weeks before I had sex, and it hurt. Took me a few more weeks before sex was tolerable. By six months everything was comfortable, and I was used to the change.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Tue May 16, 2023 7:40 am

My flacid is curved to the left just like my dick was pre-implant. I have a little bit of Peyronie's scarring on the left that causes the curve
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Bwtbbb

Postby Bwtbbb » Tue May 16, 2023 2:00 pm

wolfpacker wrote:My flacid is curved to the left just like my dick was pre-implant. I have a little bit of Peyronie's scarring on the left that causes the curve

Are you sure the scarring is causing the curve and not the fact that your cylinder sizes are uneven?

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Tue May 16, 2023 2:11 pm

If you are definitely oversized a little that could cause a bit of curve as the cylinders are still very stiff and new. If you were a grower as I was, your dick is always fighting the implants trying to draw up as before implant. In doing this it can curve. As the implants break in and soften up this will get better. As for the dog ears yes this is normal they will soften up and your dick will toughen up and you will hardly even notice them at all after 5-6-7 months. My implants even fold up on themselves as my dick attempts to withdraw as before. This has lead me to have a slightly shorter flaccid. However I’m definitely a shower now, but still love to see it grow 1-1/2” when I pump it up especially when my wife is giving me a BJ! Give it time it will all smooth out.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Tue May 16, 2023 2:13 pm

My flaccid curves to the right. You are so newly implanted. I would chill. I am 11 months out of surgery and even if hard doing exercises, I am sore at the hour mark. A couple months ago, I couldn't go longer than 30 mins so the time is increasing and my skin is stretching.

Sex is great but really aggressive sex will make me sore.

How my implant is now (11 months later) compared to 2 months after surgery, is totally different.

It is a journey and not always in a straight line. Time....I will get better.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Tue May 16, 2023 2:26 pm

Bwtbbb wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:My flacid is curved to the left just like my dick was pre-implant. I have a little bit of Peyronie's scarring on the left that causes the curve

Are you sure the scarring is causing the curve and not the fact that your cylinder sizes are uneven?

Could be a bit of both, I have documented in a pic on page 5 of my journal that my dick had the same curve to the left before implant so the Peyronie's scarring is definitely there
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

atul21

Postby atul21 » Wed May 17, 2023 10:22 am

My flaccid actually curves upwards and towards the belly. Before surgery it was curved towards the left.

I am being positive and hope this improves with time. Problem is that I was hoping with this surgery I don’t have to think about my ED ever. But now this issue has me worried and always looking over my back unfortunately.
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

merrix

Postby merrix » Sat May 20, 2023 10:44 am

For whatever it's worth, my flaccid was a bit curved as well for some time after surgery.
Before surgery, I had a curve to the left, which I always had ever since I was a teenager. Maybe it got worse over the years, I can't really remember what it looked like in my teens. But I'd say it was 30-40 degrees before surgery. According to Eid, a mild PD.
My inflated dick had a very small curve as well after surgery, but the flaccid was a bit more curved. Not much, but still noticeable.
A few years later - my erection is not 100% straight but very, very close. I doubt anyone would notice the tiny little curve.
My flaccid has also changed. It can be a little bit (and that is really a little bit) curved sometimes - but not always. I think it simply depends on how the cylinders happen to position themselves inside my dick. If I really would be bothered by it, a few pumps would straighten it.

9 weeks is nothing. Really nothing. You are miles off the end result. Things will continue to evolve for more or less a year after your surgery.
Take it easy, relax, and think about something else.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

atul21

Postby atul21 » Tue May 23, 2023 2:53 am

Thank you everyone for sharing your valuable feedback. I think a lot of the recovery post implant is done in the head. One needs to just relax and let time be the best healer. Easier said than done because most people are scared and end up just do over analysis of things. I am also one of them.
I have a follow up appointment with Dr. Billy Cordon in June and I shall discuss this with him. I also have contact information of Dr. Eid who has told me to keep in touch with him about my progress. I plan to message him end of June.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Return to “Implants”