Hello my Bionic Brothers

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Journeyman

Hello my Bionic Brothers

Postby Journeyman » Mon May 15, 2023 12:43 pm

Just joined the Brotherhood in April. Flew to Houston and had Dr.Clavell do the surgery. I'm currently 3 weeks post op and had a Titan 22cm (no Rte) Implanted. I stumbled across this site a day after my surgery and have been glued to it since . I'm so thankful for all the comments and support you all have provided. I'm looking forward to sharing and helping others with their journey.
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

SWorks17

Re: Hello my Bionic Brothers

Postby SWorks17 » Mon May 15, 2023 2:27 pm

Journeyman wrote:Just joined the Brotherhood in April. Flew to Houston and had Dr.Clavell do the surgery. I'm currently 3 weeks post op and had a Titan 22cm (no Rte) Implanted. I stumbled across this site a day after my surgery and have been glued to it since . I'm so thankful for all the comments and support you all have provided. I'm looking forward to sharing and helping others with their journey.

Welcome, Journeyman to the Bionic Brotherhood! Keep us posted on your Journey!

We’re here for any help that we can provide
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Mon May 15, 2023 2:37 pm

Thank you

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Mon May 15, 2023 3:12 pm

Journeyman wrote:Just joined the Brotherhood in April. Flew to Houston and had Dr.Clavell do the surgery. I'm currently 3 weeks post op and had a Titan 22cm (no Rte) Implanted. I stumbled across this site a day after my surgery and have been glued to it since . I'm so thankful for all the comments and support you all have provided. I'm looking forward to sharing and helping others with their journey.

Welcome to the Brotherhood! This group is a wealth of information and support. Please keep us updated as you move forward.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

19cmbonepressed

Postby 19cmbonepressed » Wed May 17, 2023 3:03 pm

numbness in foreskin? pics?

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Wed May 17, 2023 4:04 pm

Welcome Journeyman, I also went to Clavell May 2nd. So happy for this forum, so much good information and it's nice to have a place that is doctor agnostic to ask questions.

Everything healing well to this point?
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Wed May 17, 2023 5:01 pm

Witheringhog wrote:Welcome Journeyman, I also went to Clavell May 2nd. So happy for this forum, so much good information and it's nice to have a place that is doctor agnostic to ask questions.

Everything is going great ! Have a telemed appointment with Dr.Clavell on June 1st ( can't wait) . Hoping to get the green light to start cycling and try out my new toy .

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Sat May 20, 2023 11:37 am

Journeyman wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:Welcome Journeyman, I also went to Clavell May 2nd. So happy for this forum, so much good information and it's nice to have a place that is doctor agnostic to ask questions.

Everything is going great ! Have a telemed appointment with Dr.Clavell on June 1st ( can't wait) . Hoping to get the green light to start cycling and try out my new toy .

Anticipation, makes me think of the old Heinz Ketchup commercial, hang in there just about 10 or more days till lift off.
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sat May 20, 2023 12:06 pm

Welcome to bionic brotherhood. It took me 5 months to find FT. Wish I would have found it way sooner.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”