Implants of uncircumcised users

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665

Implants of uncircumcised users

Postby frank66665 » Mon May 15, 2023 7:40 am

Hi guys, please help me solve a riddle, I'm looking for uncircumcised implant users, non I'm uncircumcised and had my glans covered by my foreskin before implant, now that I'm implanted even though I'm uncircumcised I have glans outside my foreskin and glans it seems too tight, my question is: are there any uncircumcised implants who have the glans outside the foreskin and who feel pleasure without any discomfort like before the implant? Or do the uncircumcised after the implant have the glans as before the implant covered or semi-covered by the foreskin, having no discomfort? I don't hear well this system as I was told or read on this forum, I can't understand if it's a normal thing at the moment, I feel like it's something that will never go away, I can't understand if it's really like this Or something was wrong with my system Is that right or something is wrong with my system
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

frank66665

Re: Implants of uncircumcised users

Postby frank66665 » Mon May 15, 2023 7:53 am

Is that right or something is wrong with my system
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Mon May 15, 2023 10:08 am

In thinking about the mechanics of the implant, I would think that if you weren’t a “shower” when flaccid but your foreskin retracted naturally when you got an erection, then since the implant stretches your penis now your foreskin may or will stay retracted most of the time. At least partially at best. Just a thought from a formally uncut guy that’s now circumcised.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Tue May 16, 2023 1:00 am

I'm uncut, and it was only when ED hit me hard and I started to get smaller would the foreskin actually close around the tip of my penis so you couldn't see the glans. Although it started happening due to the atrophy of ED, it was not like that from the time I went through puberty. There was usually 25% of the tip of my penis exposed in it's natural state.

Now, after implant, I'd say 50% of the glans is exposed because my flaccid is bigger than it has been, sort of pushing the head further out of the foreskin. I have not noticed or felt any difference or irritation at all, and the sensitivity remains unchanged.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Tue May 16, 2023 2:57 pm

Jage64 wrote:I'm uncut, and it was only when ED hit me hard and I started to get smaller would the foreskin actually close around the tip of my penis so you couldn't see the glans. Although it started happening due to the atrophy of ED, it was not like that from the time I went through puberty. There was usually 25% of the tip of my penis exposed in it's natural state.

Now, after implant, I'd say 50% of the glans is exposed because my flaccid is bigger than it has been, sort of pushing the head further out of the foreskin. I have not noticed or felt any difference or irritation at all, and the sensitivity remains unchanged.

before the implant I also had about 25/35% of the glans out of the foreskin, now after the implant I have the glans out of the foreskin by 100%, the tips when I'm lying on my back on the bed touch if I press the glans, when I'm standing up if I press the glans they don't touch

Return to “Implants”