Device Infected

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Entourage

Device Infected

Postby Entourage » Wed May 10, 2023 6:38 pm

Very saddened to say after 9 days I woke up with terrible pain in my penis. I started having cloudy discharge from my uretha. This breaks my heart as I have saved for so long for my implant and now this.I just texted Dr.Clavell now waiting for his reply. This is such a scary thing for every implanter.
26 years old
PFS- HF/LF for 3 years
Implanted titan May 2nd
DR.Clavell

Raiderjay0331

Re: Device Infected

Postby Raiderjay0331 » Wed May 10, 2023 6:54 pm

I’m no doctor but I would think that pus wouldn’t be coming from the urethra from the implant being infected due to it not being in that area it is suppose to run along it if ya know what I mean. Try and relax it could be a raging uti from a catheter or something else. Do you have a fever? Redness? Puss from the incision site? Have you been taking your meds as instructed? Again I’m not a doctor but wait for dr Clavell to respond and see what he says.
33 year old implanted October 2021 by The Dr. Clavell in Houston Texas . 24cm titan. Best decision of my life so far.

Entourage

Postby Entourage » Wed May 10, 2023 6:59 pm

Just talked to him he told me it doesn't look like on he stated its meatus discharge from the hook at the tip of mr penis from surgery. But im really panicking and scared.
26 years old
PFS- HF/LF for 3 years
Implanted titan May 2nd
DR.Clavell

Entourage

Postby Entourage » Wed May 10, 2023 7:03 pm

I Did take my my meds correctly and no pus from the incision just from the uretha. pain is from the scrotum where the pump is. I think my pump is stuck with the sack.hurts a lot.and pain from the penne base and shaft.
26 years old
PFS- HF/LF for 3 years
Implanted titan May 2nd
DR.Clavell

Raiderjay0331

Postby Raiderjay0331 » Wed May 10, 2023 7:08 pm

Entourage wrote:I Did take my my meds correctly and no pus from the incision just from the uretha. pain is from the scrotum where the pump is. I think my pump is stuck with the sack.hurts a lot.and pain from the penne base and shaft.

See that’s what I was thinking but again I am not the doc. Try and relax stay comfortable. My sack hurt too, felt like a mass of tissue and stuck the pump to my sac but that will go away. I massaged it several times a day to break it
Up. Don’t do it if it hurts but once healed up try it in a warm
Bath. You will have pain here and there even a year out not bad but little tinges cause you’re gonna be larger in your pants so be prepared and learn to adjust accordingly lol.
33 year old implanted October 2021 by The Dr. Clavell in Houston Texas . 24cm titan. Best decision of my life so far.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed May 10, 2023 7:37 pm

I think that urethra discharge isn't from an infected implant. Maybe a uti or an inflamed prostate.
As for the pump. It takes a long time of steady pushing it downward for it to move. My first pull down was on the second day. I did it multiple times everyday without fail.
Pulling isn't a very good description. I used a gentle slow pushing motion for close to a minute each time. Btw, it will only move down a little. It will gradually return up. Pull down & repeat several times a day.
How often are you pulling it down?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Wed May 10, 2023 8:01 pm

Did you have a catheter put in? I know Dr. Clavell doesn't normally catheterize for surgery, but will if you can't pee afterward for a period of time.

Coming from the urethra indicates there's something going on with or connected to your urethra, which no part of the implant should be involved with.

Don't speak yourself into a device infection just yet, maybe something easily treatable.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

JiminFL

Postby JiminFL » Wed May 10, 2023 11:06 pm

9 days post-op I was in so much pain I didn't know which end was up. I also thought my pump was sticking or riding too high (it wasn't). My incision was weeping, I ran a fever, and my wife who is an RN tried not to scare me, but she knew I was fighting infection. I had read all the horror stories on here & I feared the worst. Doc prescribed more antibiotics & those same fears that you're experiencing right now proved to be unjustified.
57yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 4yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20

Entourage

Postby Entourage » Fri May 12, 2023 10:13 am

I couldn't pee so they a catered. Sleeping is so painful lying on my flat as well
26 years old
PFS- HF/LF for 3 years
Implanted titan May 2nd
DR.Clavell

Entourage

Postby Entourage » Fri May 12, 2023 10:15 am

My scrotum is too tight or too low. Cant pull down now its stuck with the skin might need a warm bath then try massaging and relaxing the pump up
26 years old
PFS- HF/LF for 3 years
Implanted titan May 2nd
DR.Clavell

Return to “Implants”