Implanted 5-2 Titan 22 Dr Clavell

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Kiawahgolf

Re: Implanted 5-2 Titan 22 Dr Clavell

Postby Kiawahgolf » Tue May 09, 2023 12:02 pm

Witheringhog wrote:From what i read here Clavell says 6 weeks like he told me but depending on healing could be as soon as 4.

I thought my ED was because of lack of feeling, my wife gets very wet. So after researching pmma and Loria out of miami, i went with Loria. Its a permanent girth filler, i am vey happy with it and it did help my issue for 6 months or so. I went from 4.5 tip, 4.75 mid, 6 inch base girth to 6, 6.25 and 7 base, sex feels way better but same old issue, start sex fine then go soft, sucks. But!!! Fixed now thank you implant.

Permanent filler is controversial, do your own research.

Hey Whitheringhog, I also have been to Dr Loria for multiple filler injections and have been curious if getting an implant would affect the results. Have you noticed any differences with your girth since getting the implant? I also wondered if the AMS would generate even more girth?

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Tue May 09, 2023 1:18 pm

It was 10 grand for two visits, he enlarged the glands and shaft, worked great.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Tue May 09, 2023 1:38 pm

Day 7,

Work is much easier today, dont have to adjust as much, pain is still minimal. Got frisky with the wife last night, heavy kissing, me oral on her, very pleasantly surprised at the blood flow, I engorged like normal, glands pumped up just great and I swear the shaft got all swelled as well.

I think it was the face full of pie i had last night, for healths sake i better make that a nightly practice (smiley face) can’t wait to be balls deep again.

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Tue May 09, 2023 3:23 pm

Witheringhog wrote:Day 7,

Work is much easier today, dont have to adjust as much, pain is still minimal. Got frisky with the wife last night, heavy kissing, me oral on her, very pleasantly surprised at the blood flow, I engorged like normal, glands pumped up just great and I swear the shaft got all swelled as well.

I think it was the face full of pie i had last night, for healths sake i better make that a nightly practice (smiley face) can’t wait to be balls deep again.

Hog, glad you are discovering the joys of engorged vs non engorged inflate. I'm 5 weeks out and I 100% agree I think extra blood flow helps the tissue heal;) Keep eating the pie just remember follow clavells restrictions and be safe until the wound closes.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Tue May 09, 2023 4:26 pm

Hog, glad you are discovering the joys of engorged vs non engorged inflate. I'm 5 weeks out and I 100% agree I think extra blood flow helps the tissue heal;) Keep eating the pie just remember follow clavells restrictions and be safe until the wound closes.[/quote]

LOL!!! Great minds think alike :lol:

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Tue May 09, 2023 11:37 pm

Witheringhog wrote:Day 7,

That’s awesome Hog, at 7 days everything was still hurting for me. It’s great that you had the engorgement and shaft swelling. I just had that experience recently after getting aroused by my wife; I could feel it rise a little in my pants just like my younger days. It’s good to still have that feeling every now and then even though it won’t stand erect without pumping.
I like to eat pie too, but my wife would rather have PIV, and I’m glad I can still give her PIV.

Keep getting better and anticipating the balls deep experience again.
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Wed May 10, 2023 8:12 pm

Thanks for the encouraging words SWorks,

My wife is the same, prefers PIV, but she likes the other as well. It will be SOOO nice to be able to slow down, eat some pie, PIV in multiple positions, seems unreal. But!!! I have a 24x7 boner right now to prove me wrong. :D

Asked Clavell about stitches, golf and hot tube, he recommended 6 weeks for golf, 4 weeks for hot tub and one month for stitches to desolve. Not sure i can make the golf, sex, hot tube np… going to try after 3 weeks and let my body decide.

Day 8 today, my erection is starting to feel nice, the glands pain when i would do a kegal is all but gone, now a kegal feels nice. Bruising is better, the incision looks closed, still noticeable but the wound looks fully closed. Got a little pain on the pump today, think its from walking too much at work. Not bad, just when i walk it feels bruised.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Thu May 11, 2023 12:28 pm

Witheringhog wrote:Thanks for the encouraging words SWorks,

My wife is the same, prefers PIV, but she likes the other as well. It will be SOOO nice to be able to slow down, eat some pie, PIV in multiple positions, seems unreal. But!!! I have a 24x7 boner right now to prove me wrong. :D

Asked Clavell about stitches, golf and hot tube, he recommended 6 weeks for golf, 4 weeks for hot tub and one month for stitches to desolve. Not sure i can make the golf, sex, hot tube np… going to try after 3 weeks and let my body decide.

Day 8 today, my erection is starting to feel nice, the glands pain when i would do a kegal is all but gone, now a kegal feels nice. Bruising is better, the incision looks closed, still noticeable but the wound looks fully closed. Got a little pain on the pump today, think its from walking too much at work. Not bad, just when i walk it feels bruised.

Hog, It's good to hear your anticipation!

It was 4 weeks before I got back on my road bike, which was uncomfortable but I was determined. Now I know that the scrotum was still healing because I had tightness and numbness. I was so concerned about the third nut getting in the way while doing the cycling motion. It took another 4 weeks before I was back to my comfortable form on the bike.
I don't golf, so I'm not sure how the swing could hurt anything down there, maybe just do some easy golfing by yourself where you don't care how many strokes it takes to get to the hole. That's sort of what I did on my bike, I did many easy rides before I pushed it.

I got device training at the 6 week point and starting cycling the implant. My doc wanted me to inflate at least once a day to the max that I could get it for 20 minutes in the shower, but I did more. I did it twice a day and I also did sitz baths to warm it up so I could stay inflated as long as possible. I would do this while my wife was out doing her morning walks.
A hot tub would have been a lot nicer because you are totally immersed in the water and a lot warmer, that way you can pump up to 50 percent, and do Dr Perito's stretching exercises and then pump up to the max and see how long you can go without a lot of discomfort in your shaft and behind your glans.

Keep up the good work!
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Fri May 12, 2023 8:37 am

Day 10,

Bruising has substantially reduced day 9-10. Pain is very low. I am still icing before work, lunch, after work and before bed. My swelling is reduced but i still get a swollen sack if i dont ice. Thinking i will keep up the icing till i stop noticing the swelling sack.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Fri May 12, 2023 12:55 pm

Witheringhog wrote:Day 10,

Bruising has substantially reduced day 9-10. Pain is very low. I am still icing before work, lunch, after work and before bed. My swelling is reduced but i still get a swollen sack if i dont ice. Thinking i will keep up the icing till i stop noticing the swelling sack.

Ice, Ice Baby!

I used those gel ice packs constantly, in my recliner!
Last edited by SWorks17 on Fri May 12, 2023 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Implants”