Missing the boat

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aslanglobal

Missing the boat

Postby aslanglobal » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:25 am

Anyone else happy w their implant but just feel they got it a bit late? I feel like I really missed the boat. I was operated on as a 36 year old. I'm just now 38.
ED actually kinda ruined my dating life for a few years, even though I was peaking physically. I had to turn down a number of really attractive women.

Now, a few years later, I feel like I really just missed it. I feel like I'm an older single loser. I know that's not true and I know many of you reading this are older. But as a single guy w no kids and no great prospects currently, I just think, despite this implant being great, I'm going to continue a life of loneliness. I see on social media all the time how 35+ is old and unwanted, even in men. Anyone else have a similar experience and how did you turn it around?
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

Gt1956

Re: Missing the boat

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:46 am

I think you're having what is commonly called a mid life crisis. Actually a very common occurrence. Usually passes after a year or two. Yup, it sucks, been there, done that. Had a few younger friends go through it. Take it for what it is. After it passes you return to your old self.
Best of luck to you.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Franklin_F

Postby Franklin_F » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:20 am

I agree, for us young guys with lifelong ED, this should really have been the immediate next step after pills stopped working.
31 yrs old. ED from since puberty due to venous leak. Pills worked for 7-8 years and then stopped. Skipped injections, got implanted on 3.11.2023 with Titan Genesis pump 20cm+1.5cm RTEs by Dr. Levine.

misterecz

Postby misterecz » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:43 am

I'm 37 and date hot girls all the time. Work out, work on your fitness, figure out text game, figure out how to use dating apps. do cold approach at night, etc.

Really the penis is like a second-line problem, first you need to have a good pipeline of leads and dates.

Watch Playing With Fire on youtube.
Peyronie's From Rough Sex in 2020.
Developed Erectile Dysfunction, Dorsal, & Lateral Curvature.
Treated With Traction, VED, DMSO, & PGE1.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mrecz

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:08 am

I agree with Miserecz.

You have to excel in other aspects of life, I know 40 year olds, 36 year olds etc doing great in the dating game, especially the ones with no kids. They just worked on their self-confidence, fitness, and finances.

Women are genetically hardwired to find fit, confident men who can provide resources, attractive. Work on these, and you will be successful in dating.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:24 am

Oh yeah, I hired a therapist for it about 6 months ago. I just hope I evolve a bit and don't simply go back to old self.

quote="Gt1956"]I think you're having what is commonly called a mid life crisis. Actually a very common occurrence. Usually passes after a year or two. Yup, it sucks, been there, done that. Had a few younger friends go through it. Take it for what it is. After it passes you return to your old self.
Best of luck to you.[/quote]
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

master1c8

Postby master1c8 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:54 am

aslanglobal wrote:Anyone else happy w their implant but just feel they got it a bit late? I feel like I really missed the boat. I was operated on as a 36 year old. I'm just now 38.
ED actually kinda ruined my dating life for a few years, even though I was peaking physically. I had to turn down a number of really attractive women.

Now, a few years later, I feel like I really just missed it. I feel like I'm an older single loser. I know that's not true and I know many of you reading this are older. But as a single guy w no kids and no great prospects currently, I just think, despite this implant being great, I'm going to continue a life of loneliness. I see on social media all the time how 35+ is old and unwanted, even in men. Anyone else have a similar experience and how did you turn it around?

I don't feel that, because I got my at 31
Age 33.
Have about 8 month ED, started use pills and injection but stop it
now with Coloplast Titan Touch by Dr. Menshchikov.
If you want to look at implant you can call me.

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:48 am

aslanglobal wrote:Anyone else happy w their implant but just feel they got it a bit late? I feel like I really missed the boat. I was operated on as a 36 year old. I'm just now 38.

dont be trapped in the looser mentality. If you look at yourself (sports, dress good, stay attractive) then the age isnt more then a number! If you understood everything how girls are attracted by mens then it isnt important which age you have it s just an excuse.

In the looser mentality you are at the age of 18 to young to..... at the age of 25 still not ready.... at the age of 30 its my time but I dont found the right girl... at the age of 35 it s to late. STOP BEING IN THIS LOSER MENTALITY, I know it s hard but I think you suffered your mentality cause of the long ED your suffering and it s no shame but the ED problem is far behind you and it s time to be on the winner street again.

there is a youtube channel called "far from weak" it will help you to get your life back as a real man.
Dr. Osmonov - 23/6/2023 UKSH Kiel
Coloplast 22cm+1cm RTE, Titan Touch pump - penoscrotal

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:05 am

37 is not “old” the peak attractive age for men is higher than women at 25-45 according to studies by Moore Cassidy and Perret. You are in your prime my friend but sounds like your poor outlook is standing in your way.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:32 am

Careful friend. If you continue with this mentality one day you will wake up and find yourself in the same “condition” as many of us here:

In your 60s and 70s.

If this remains your mindset you will then say to yourself “Damn! i COULD have been fucking and enjoying great sex and relationships for the past 30 years!”. Which COULD be YOUR reality as time unfolds.

The past. It is OVER. Water under the bridge. Never to return. You are her, NOW. It is only in the always present “now” that your life happens. The past exists only in your mind as thoughts.

It’s beyond the scope of this message to discuss present moment awareness and it’s implications for your life, but you need an infusion of new perspective. Which is why you wrote in the first place. For me, books are a great resource. If you are willing to read, i’d suggest as a starting point:

1. “The Untethered Mind”. Michael Singer
2. “The power of Now”. Eckhart Tolle.

Both of those books are available on youtube in their entirety also if you’d prefer to listen.

And fund courage and inspiration from the older men here who, with their implants, are having some of the best sex of their lives. I am!
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Return to “Implants”