Can you have multiple sex sessions now with partner

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThailandBound

Re: Can you have multiple sex sessions now with partner

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:24 pm

Buzzer wrote:Now that you have your implant can you have multiple sex sessions with your partner and does she enjoy it?

I am just starting this journey and would like to hear how your partner enjoys doing it multiple times My wife and I have never neen able do it twice ever. But I sure would like this to occur if possible. I realize there is more to this scenario just this stupid question.

Bill

After I orgasm the horniness leaves my body pretty quick. I need a refractory period of a few hours (or even a day+) to reach the same levels of arousal. But, what is cool is that after I orgasm i can just collapse in my lady's arms (or spoon her if we've been doing it in that position) and just leave it there for a good long time without any real thrusting. That's enjoyable
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Return to “Implants”