Filler injections for girth after implant ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
1guy10

Re: Filler injections for girth after implant ?

Postby 1guy10 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:03 am

Captain1117 wrote:Fellow members

Have dermal fillers been injected into their shaft after a penile implant?

I have PMMA from a few years ago..waiting for my implant surgery date.

A renowned cosmetic surgeon in Toronto has for some started offering penile girth enhancement with Hyaluronic Acid fillers( its injected just under the skin of the shaft). I am considering a top-up to get close to 6-inch girth with one more round of filler.

Should I wait a few weeks after my implant has healed and then get the filler, obviously mentioning that to a cosmetic surgeon just for extra precaution?

Or I can get the filler now while waiting for implant surgery. My implant surgeon has already seen my filler and he is pretty familiar it with it and doesn't see any issue since his surgery will be in the scrotum and no incision on the shaft skin.

Would love to hear from men who have done both.

Which plastic surgeon in Toronto are you referring to for filler injections?

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:31 am

Witheringhog wrote:First was pre op flaccid, next two are after round 1 and after round 2 flaccid, this one is finished erect pic.

Great results.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:23 pm

Witheringhog wrote:First was pre op flaccid, next two are after round 1 and after round 2 flaccid, this one is finished erect pic.

Where'd you get this done, by who, what filler, how much did it cost? Also was it before or after your implant? Looks great!
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Dent4ever

Postby Dent4ever » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:34 pm

Looks great man, congrats. Im also wondering what kind of filler was used and the volume/ The girth links very impressive
42 M. Mild peyronies like symptoms for well over a decade. Mostly related to PFS syndrome I believe. Seriously considering an Implant. Trying to mentally accept the situation, Pills barely work and trimix gel doesn't work, tried injections -hated it.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:54 pm

I went with dr Loria out of Miami, he uses a silicon mix. I got it before implant, i thought my ed issues we related to lack of feeling, it worked for 6 months or so, then ed started coming back. I like the new thickness, while i was totally wrong, still worth it. I paid 10k for the platinum procedure, thats two glands and two shaft enhancements.

For me, pmma or what loria uses is the way to go. I liked Loria, good dude. Some people get lumps from both, and there are horror stories just like with the implant, i would use the same caution with both. Thank god both went fine for me, hope to have many years of fun.

Clavell told me I shouldn’t have done permanent filler, he has had to fix some, guessing he has fixed way more botched implant jobs but still… something to consider.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:27 am

A renowned cosmetic surgeon in Toronto has for some started offering penile girth enhancement with Hyaluronic Acid fillers( its injected just under the skin of the shaft). I am considering a top-up to get close to 6-inch girth with one more round of filler.

Should I wait a few weeks after my implant has healed and then get the filler, obviously mentioning that to a cosmetic surgeon just for extra precaution?

Or I can get the filler now while waiting for implant surgery. My implant surgeon has already seen my filler and he is pretty familiar it with it and doesn't see any issue since his surgery will be in the scrotum and no incision on the shaft skin.

I had the filler done first, but there’s a bit of a story to it. I had an inflatable that became infected. The doctor did a revision and replaced the Titan with a malleable. He did a bad job and one of the rods was not actually fully seated in the corpora. Dr Hakky came to the rescue and fixed the issue by correctly replacing the one rod. Unfortunately he had to idea 9.5mm rod in place of the 13 mm rod in order to facilitate healing.

I lost a good amount of girth. So I went in and had the filler done. The difference was remarkable. Added over an inch of girth. That was four months ago and I’m still happy with it.

I went in this morning and had temporary revision finally fixed by Dr. Hakky. He installed another Titan. I’m wrapped up like a mummy so I can’t give you an update yet. He is known for sizing aggressively since I’m excited to see the results. I’ll try to remember to check back in as I heal.
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:30 am

I had the filler done first, but there’s a bit of a story to it. I had an inflatable that became infected. The doctor did a revision and replaced the Titan with a malleable. He did a bad job and one of the rods was not actually fully seated in the corpora. Dr Hakky came to the rescue and fixed the issue by correctly replacing the one rod. Unfortunately he had to add a 9.5mm rod in place of the 13 mm rod in order to facilitate healing.

I lost a good amount of girth. So I went in and had the filler done. The difference was remarkable. Added over an inch of girth. That was four months ago and I’m still happy with it.

I went in this morning and had temporary revision finally fixed by Dr. Hakky. He installed another Titan. I’m wrapped up like a mummy so I can’t give you an update yet. He is known for sizing aggressively since I’m excited to see the results. I’ll try to remember to check back in as I heal.
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:12 pm

I have a consultation in the Midwest at DownThereUrology for Phallofill next week. Going to test it out and pray they don’t poke my implant and ruin my life…..I should just be happy with what I got but go big or go home I guess!
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

Return to “Implants”