Filler injections for girth after implant ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Captain1117

Filler injections for girth after implant ?

Postby Captain1117 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:17 am

Fellow members

Have dermal fillers been injected into their shaft after a penile implant?

I have PMMA from a few years ago..waiting for my implant surgery date.

A renowned cosmetic surgeon in Toronto has for some started offering penile girth enhancement with Hyaluronic Acid fillers( its injected just under the skin of the shaft). I am considering a top-up to get close to 6-inch girth with one more round of filler.

Should I wait a few weeks after my implant has healed and then get the filler, obviously mentioning that to a cosmetic surgeon just for extra precaution?

Or I can get the filler now while waiting for implant surgery. My implant surgeon has already seen my filler and he is pretty familiar it with it and doesn't see any issue since his surgery will be in the scrotum and no incision on the shaft skin.

Would love to hear from men who have done both.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Bwtbbb

Re: Filler injections for girth after implant ?

Postby Bwtbbb » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:05 pm

It's better to have it done after implant while it's inflated to easily see and model the acid.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:22 pm

Very very few people have gotten an implant AND filler, your experience here will be super valuable here as this question has definitely come up before.

I can say that Dr Eid told me it's better to get filler after the implant since it's easier for the injector to see what your implant dick is like and model the filler around that.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:51 pm

Captain1117 wrote:Fellow members

Have dermal fillers been injected into their shaft after a penile implant?

I have PMMA from a few years ago..waiting for my implant surgery date.

A renowned cosmetic surgeon in Toronto has for some started offering penile girth enhancement with Hyaluronic Acid fillers( its injected just under the skin of the shaft). I am considering a top-up to get close to 6-inch girth with one more round of filler.

Should I wait a few weeks after my implant has healed and then get the filler, obviously mentioning that to a cosmetic surgeon just for extra precaution?

Or I can get the filler now while waiting for implant surgery. My implant surgeon has already seen my filler and he is pretty familiar it with it and doesn't see any issue since his surgery will be in the scrotum and no incision on the shaft skin.

Would love to hear from men who have done both.

I’m looking at filler as we’ll guarantee you the reputable ones will say get IPP first. My surgeon Dr. Hakky does urofill fillers and said he will do me after 12 weeks. Perito’s office does them sooner after surgery.

Message “riseagain” he is also one of doctor Hakky’s patients and had IPP and filler and he and his wife like it.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:07 pm

I have filler and I had it done by the same urologist that did my implant and he would only do the filler after the implant.

I'm very happy with it.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:55 pm

Floridaspeedo wrote:I have filler and I had it done by the same urologist that did my implant and he would only do the filler after the implant.

I'm very happy with it.

How long ago did you get your filler? Has it changed over time? What's it like in the deflated state?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:54 am

Thanks a lot everyone for sharing.
Glad to hear that surgeons are not scared to inject a needle on an implanted penis.Of course they know the needle doesn't( shouldn't probably is a better word) when performed by a qualified doctor.

I had three rounds of PMMA filler starting in 2016. It gives a nice girth when erect and a big plus for growers like me it improves my flaccid length quire a bit. Dr. Casavantes of Avantiderma explain in a youtube video..the weight of the filler material pulls the penis down and out. No issues so far except a painful circumcision I had to undergo before round 2 of filler. However PMMA is a permanent filler and there can be complications so do your own research.

I am a bit more than 5.5 in length and post-implant if I get my length back and get my girth close to 6 inches with HA filler ..I am hoping will have a pretty powerful combination(the rigidity of the implant, prolonged ability to thrust and extraordinary girth )at my disposal.
Hopefully ...
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:55 am

Captain1117 wrote:Thanks a lot everyone for sharing.
Glad to hear that surgeons are not scared to inject a needle on an implanted penis.Of course they know the needle doesn't( shouldn't probably is a better word) when performed by a qualified doctor.

I had three rounds of PMMA filler starting in 2016. It gives a nice girth when erect and a big plus for growers like me it improves my flaccid length quire a bit. Dr. Casavantes of Avantiderma explain in a youtube video..the weight of the filler material pulls the penis down and out. No issues so far except a painful circumcision I had to undergo before round 2 of filler. However PMMA is a permanent filler and there can be complications so do your own research.

I am a bit more than 5.5 in length and post-implant if I get my length back and get my girth close to 6 inches with HA filler ..I am hoping will have a pretty powerful combination(the rigidity of the implant, prolonged ability to thrust and extraordinary girth )at my disposal.
Hopefully ...

The filler is permanent? So, the girth gains, are for life?

Thanks,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:45 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:

Hopefully ...

Thanks,
J

The PMMA filler is permanent yes, but whether the PMMA remains evenly distributed in your dick (giving girth gains and aesthetic look), or whether it begins to clump up over time giving you unsightly lumps and nodules, is not guaranteed. This is one of the potential complications he is referring to.

There are definitely pros and cons to using the permanent vs temporary (the temporary stuff fades away after ~1 year) fillers.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:37 am

wolfpacker wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:

Hopefully ...

Thanks,
J

The PMMA filler is permanent yes, but whether the PMMA remains evenly distributed in your dick (giving girth gains and aesthetic look), or whether it begins to clump up over time giving you unsightly lumps and nodules, is not guaranteed. This is one of the potential complications he is referring to.

There are definitely pros and cons to using the permanent vs temporary (the temporary stuff fades away after ~1 year) fillers.

Thanks for that, always a risk in everything. I’ve heard it’s quite difficult, even with a Titan to get 6”girth, even if you had it pre surgery.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Return to “Implants”