I am Italian and I am telling you about my Rigicon implant made in Turkey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
daridima

I am Italian and I am telling you about my Rigicon implant made in Turkey

Postby daridima » Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:40 am

I apologize in advance for my English which has gone from rusty to bad.
I write this as a final account of my adventure (I have already made several hints in my comments in other people's posts) in the hope that it will be useful to someone like me who had a problem, and not enough money to spend.
I suffered from various minor erectile problems greatly aggravated by a very serious prostatitis which took me over a year to fully cure. Unfortunately in these cases it is like a dog chasing its tail, if there is already a certain percentage of erectile problem, this gets worse because the fear of having the problem while you are with a woman then leads you to add a psychological problem, and given my very strong character, and the fact that I'm not used to making a fool of myself with women, in the end I decided to have an operation and put on a three-component prosthesis, because knowing that you have a bionic penis that will never betray you, mentally it is a great thing.
In Italy, unfortunately, operations for three-component prostheses start at around 20,000 euros, reaching the best with 27,000 euros, and I didn't have that amount, Italian salaries are low compared to the cost of living, and having a similar figure is a very difficult thing.
In the end I saw that some of the best doctors present in Italy earned fame after studying in America, and I was able to verify that several important Turkish doctors have also been in the same American structures where they have been. So starting to investigate I found some of the best, which I then contacted, among them Prof. Doctor Karaman, who works in the Medistate clinic in Istanbul (just have a look on Google, it's a really nice clinic). Also noting that in Turkey this doctor is also quite famous, appearing in various TV shows on the subject of urology. In the end I decided to have surgery with them, where between a 4-star hotel for 8 days, drivers from the airport and also between a hotel and a clinic, a single room in the hospital, an interpreter and all that was needed, I paid around 9,000 euros, against the over 20,000 requested in Italy. The clinic only uses Rigicon implants, as they are guaranteed for life unlike any other implant. Being less used than others from "older" companies, I was initially worried, but I have two degrees, one in engineering, and in the past I dealt with FCA (Fiat-Crysler-automotive) suppliers so I'm very handy with materials, elastomers etc. And I was able to ascertain that the prosthesis is guaranteed for life because it is the only one made of quadruple layer material, and effectively compared to others that I have touched (those demonstrated by the doctors who have visited me) the material is conspicuously more "stiff and consistent" , furthermore another clinic to which I had asked for an estimate, also in Turkey, used both AWS and Rigicon, and for the AWS 700 LGX they had asked me 300 euros less than for the equivalent Rigicon, the Infla 10 AX that I have, model therefore that like the LGX lengthens and widens. Well the operation went very well, the nurses were nice and very courteous. I start by saying that I've always had a fairly delicate penis, especially the testicles, there are men who like to have them touched during sex and not only that, I don't, my testicles have always been very delicate (each one is made in its own way). This is why the main pains went away after about 10 days, a sign of a good operation, but even after 6 weeks, it was difficult for me to touch the pump, because the skin of the scrotum is very delicate and every time I touched the testicle I felt a considerable pain, but that depends on the genetics, not on the work of the surgeon, who vice versa was kind and painfully examined me and verified that everything was working well after 6 weeks (I was able to return to Istanbul with a friend and I took advantage of it, free visit of course). For the first six weeks, the doctor left my prosthesis inflated to 50%, this is certainly a bit annoying, but I must say that I hear many people who complain that when they inflate it to 100%, they have pain, and this doesn't happen to me. , perhaps because in healing with a 50% swollen prosthesis, the tissues acquire a better shape. After the seventh week, I started to swell on my own, the skin of the scrotum always hurts a little, but as I said it's because mine is delicate, otherwise the prosthesis when swollen seems to be made of iron, but the elastomer of which it is composed and has good elasticity, I say this because I started the exercises found on the web by Dr. Paul Perito, where the penis is slightly flexed, etc., and the prosthesis works great. So as a user and engineer (even if I no longer practice) I can recommend it, unfortunately it is a young brand, but it is guaranteed for life, and has good assistance, they also gave me the number of the Italian manager.
It was a tough journey, also because I went alone, and therefore on days when I found it hard to walk immediately after the surgery, it would have been handy to have someone with me (the clinic drops you off at the hotel 7 days after the operation to then do the final check before departure), but luckily the hotel had very cheap room service (for the Italian standard) and an internal sturback, so I had no problems eating luckily.
I recommend The Doctor, the clinic, and even that prosthesis, so in the end, I think I made the right choice.
I hope this information can be useful to others, avoid long searches or excessive expenses.
43 years old, operated on 03 February 2023, Rigicon Infla 10 AX three-component prosthesis (model extendable by approx. 20%). Operated in Istanbul by Prof. DR. Karaman with penescrotal incision.

frank66665

Re: I am Italian and I am telling you about my Rigicon implant made in Turkey

Postby frank66665 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:06 am

daridima wrote:I apologize in advance for my English which has gone from rusty to bad.
I write this as a final account of my adventure (I have already made several hints in my comments in other people's posts) in the hope that it will be useful to someone like me who had a problem, and not enough money to spend.
I suffered from various minor erectile problems greatly aggravated by a very serious prostatitis which took me over a year to fully cure. Unfortunately in these cases it is like a dog chasing its tail, if there is already a certain percentage of erectile problem, this gets worse because the fear of having the problem while you are with a woman then leads you to add a psychological problem, and given my very strong character, and the fact that I'm not used to making a fool of myself with women, in the end I decided to have an operation and put on a three-component prosthesis, because knowing that you have a bionic penis that will never betray you, mentally it is a great thing.
In Italy, unfortunately, operations for three-component prostheses start at around 20,000 euros, reaching the best with 27,000 euros, and I didn't have that amount, Italian salaries are low compared to the cost of living, and having a similar figure is a very difficult thing.
In the end I saw that some of the best doctors present in Italy earned fame after studying in America, and I was able to verify that several important Turkish doctors have also been in the same American structures where they have been. So starting to investigate I found some of the best, which I then contacted, among them Prof. Doctor Karaman, who works in the Medistate clinic in Istanbul (just have a look on Google, it's a really nice clinic). Also noting that in Turkey this doctor is also quite famous, appearing in various TV shows on the subject of urology. In the end I decided to have surgery with them, where between a 4-star hotel for 8 days, drivers from the airport and also between a hotel and a clinic, a single room in the hospital, an interpreter and all that was needed, I paid around 9,000 euros, against the over 20,000 requested in Italy. The clinic only uses Rigicon implants, as they are guaranteed for life unlike any other implant. Being less used than others from "older" companies, I was initially worried, but I have two degrees, one in engineering, and in the past I dealt with FCA (Fiat-Crysler-automotive) suppliers so I'm very handy with materials, elastomers etc. And I was able to ascertain that the prosthesis is guaranteed for life because it is the only one made of quadruple layer material, and effectively compared to others that I have touched (those demonstrated by the doctors who have visited me) the material is conspicuously more "stiff and consistent" , furthermore another clinic to which I had asked for an estimate, also in Turkey, used both AWS and Rigicon, and for the AWS 700 LGX they had asked me 300 euros less than for the equivalent Rigicon, the Infla 10 AX that I have, model therefore that like the LGX lengthens and widens. Well the operation went very well, the nurses were nice and very courteous. I start by saying that I've always had a fairly delicate penis, especially the testicles, there are men who like to have them touched during sex and not only that, I don't, my testicles have always been very delicate (each one is made in its own way). This is why the main pains went away after about 10 days, a sign of a good operation, but even after 6 weeks, it was difficult for me to touch the pump, because the skin of the scrotum is very delicate and every time I touched the testicle I felt a considerable pain, but that depends on the genetics, not on the work of the surgeon, who vice versa was kind and painfully examined me and verified that everything was working well after 6 weeks (I was able to return to Istanbul with a friend and I took advantage of it, free visit of course). For the first six weeks, the doctor left my prosthesis inflated to 50%, this is certainly a bit annoying, but I must say that I hear many people who complain that when they inflate it to 100%, they have pain, and this doesn't happen to me. , perhaps because in healing with a 50% swollen prosthesis, the tissues acquire a better shape. After the seventh week, I started to swell on my own, the skin of the scrotum always hurts a little, but as I said it's because mine is delicate, otherwise the prosthesis when swollen seems to be made of iron, but the elastomer of which it is composed and has good elasticity, I say this because I started the exercises found on the web by Dr. Paul Perito, where the penis is slightly flexed, etc., and the prosthesis works great. So as a user and engineer (even if I no longer practice) I can recommend it, unfortunately it is a young brand, but it is guaranteed for life, and has good assistance, they also gave me the number of the Italian manager.
It was a tough journey, also because I went alone, and therefore on days when I found it hard to walk immediately after the surgery, it would have been handy to have someone with me (the clinic drops you off at the hotel 7 days after the operation to then do the final check before departure), but luckily the hotel had very cheap room service (for the Italian standard) and an internal sturback, so I had no problems eating luckily.
I recommend The Doctor, the clinic, and even that prosthesis, so in the end, I think I made the right choice.
I hope this information can be useful to others, avoid long searches or excessive expenses.

I'm happy for you, I'm also Italian, have you started having sex?, which was the other clinic that asked you 300 euros less for lgx700
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:31 am

Your feedback here is extremely valuable, very few members who have had the infla x implant post here. Have you gotten to have sex with the implant yet? Did your length/girth measurements change from before the implant to after?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Triumph6

Postby Triumph6 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:46 am

Excellent post. Thanks for sharing, and good luck to you.

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:18 am

Thanks for the review. Can you post some photos of the implant if you dont mind? Just wanna se how does it look when compared with AMS and Titan
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

Daytripper

Postby Daytripper » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:09 am

This is good news to hear about a successful 3 piece Rigicon implant, its good to see another manufacture for IPP to create a more competitive market because AMS and Coloplast have had it locked up for years. Congratulations on your implant. Please keep us posted.
62 yrs old first implanted 9/4/2012 Titan OTR, lasted 10 years failed on 9/7/2022. Revision by Dr. Clavell 4/5/2023. 24cm + 1cm RTE's, Titan OTR. 110CC cloverleaf reservoir. Penoscrotal both times.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:53 am

Thank you for this report. Very interesting.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Roloop

Postby Roloop » Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:53 am

Thanks Daridima, for your post, and of course I hope the best for you. I saw that the advertising of rigicom is present in the home but no longer that of AMS. Thanks again for telling us about your experience that will be part of our choices.Tomorrow morning will be my turn!!
57 married, operated on in August 2022 for RP. At the end of February 2023 diagnosed induratio penis with dorsal curvature, surgery set for April 17, 2023 for curvature and insertion of a three-component prosthesis Titan infrapubic dott. Antonini Italy

daridima

Postby daridima » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:33 am

frank66665 wrote:
daridima wrote:I apologize in advance for my English which has gone from rusty to bad.

I'm happy for you, I'm also Italian, have you started having sex?, which was the other clinic that asked you 300 euros less for lgx700

one was called Istanbul clinic and asked me €300 less for ams 700lgx and another was Doctor Ateş Kadıoğlu's clinic, if you search the internet he is also famous, and he also asked me €300 less for AMS. Moreover, I see in your signature that you had surgery with Antonini, I know that he too now installs Rigicon, because he finds them more reliable, AMS installs it less because it often causes problems with the pump and requires overhaul.
43 years old, operated on 03 February 2023, Rigicon Infla 10 AX three-component prosthesis (model extendable by approx. 20%). Operated in Istanbul by Prof. DR. Karaman with penescrotal incision.

daridima

Postby daridima » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:41 am

wolfpacker wrote:Your feedback here is extremely valuable, very few members who have had the infla x implant post here. Have you gotten to have sex with the implant yet? Did your length/girth measurements change from before the implant to after?

In fact, I have searched a lot on this forum, but few have given testimonials on Rigicon, which is guaranteed for life, but it is certainly a younger brand, this is also why I wrote the post, a little for Rigicon, but a lot for the question that I paid only €9,000 for a complete operation in a luxury clinic with huge single rooms (they call it a VIP treatment), and before I found it, I didn't think I could afford this type of operation.
I haven't had sex with the prosthesis yet, but only because I don't have a girlfriend at the moment, but I don't have any difficulties, I masturbated without problems and I don't feel pain when it's 100%, maybe because this doctor's technique was that I I had the prosthesis inflated to 50% for 6 weeks, and then the penis got used to it (my guess, because I read of many people who complain if they inflate it to the maximum). For the dimensions, then, consider that this prosthesis model is like the AMS LGX, therefore it expands in length and width, about 20% more than the size they have installed (for example, if you install a 21 cm prosthesis it will stretch up to to 25 if you want) so if I force the pump a little, the size is fine, also because then they have preserved the original tissues of the penis as much as possible, so when the libido comes into operation, a real "mini erection" is added to the prosthesis, even the glans becomes redder and darker, perhaps not as big as it was before, but it expands a bit, and this is thanks to the surgeon.

Return to “Implants”