I am Italian and I am telling you about my Rigicon implant made in Turkey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
daridima

Re: I am Italian and I am telling you about my Rigicon implant made in Turkey

Postby daridima » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:43 am

Frenchie wrote:Thanks for the review. Can you post some photos of the implant if you dont mind? Just wanna se how does it look when compared with AMS and Titan

If you mean penis pics, sorry, I'm not the type..haha but basically you can't see anything, so you wouldn't see anything in particular anyway. And if you want to see how the system is not installed, then you see that rigicon has an excellent site, very detailed
43 years old, operated on 03 February 2023, Rigicon Infla 10 AX three-component prosthesis (model extendable by approx. 20%). Operated in Istanbul by Prof. DR. Karaman with penescrotal incision.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:35 pm

Frenchie wrote:Thanks for the review. Can you post some photos of the implant if you dont mind? Just wanna se how does it look when compared with AMS and Titan

I see these request often. They puzzle me. Its like they don't know what an erection looks like. The implant is ALL internal. The cylinders are ALL round & long. So what gives people the idea that the outside would be much different between brands & models?
Could there be another reason to ask for dick pics?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

nerdynerd

Postby nerdynerd » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:48 pm

Is the pump bulb easy to squeeze and is the deflate button easy to locate and activate?

Thanks for this important information (and your English is quite good!).
Born 1956. Peyronies + venous leak. Implanted 12/12/23 Dr. Clavell penoscrotal. Proximal = 10cm, right distal = 12.5cm, left distal = 12cm due to Peyronies. 1 0.5cm RTE on the right. 125CC reservoir filled with 110ml saline. Titan OTR.

Fran4524

Postby Fran4524 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:43 am

Thank you so much. It is a very helpfull information. Can I ask you about your size pre and post operation? Have you lost any large and girth size?

Good luck in your travel and thanks.
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

daridima

Postby daridima » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:08 am

nerdynerd wrote:Is the pump bulb easy to squeeze and is the deflate button easy to locate and activate?

Thanks for this important information (and your English is quite good!).

it's not my English, it's mostly the translator on my smartphone...haha the button is easy to find and the pump is relatively stiff, but I can't make a comparison on that, because I haven't used other pumps, but it does the job, it inflates quietly up to the size where it starts to slightly hurt, so I'd say it works well. Rather it's me who's scrotal skin is a bit delicate and is slowly getting used to it, the first few times it hurt, now practically no more, only if I force it a lot to do the exercises to stretch (taking advantage of the fact that it's a model that can stretch beyond its maximum size like the LGX models from ams in practice). Look at this is the manufacturer's page: https://www.rigicon.com/inflatable-penile-prosthesis/ the model that stretches and the classic one aesthetically are identical, same pump, and if you look at the page there's a video.
43 years old, operated on 03 February 2023, Rigicon Infla 10 AX three-component prosthesis (model extendable by approx. 20%). Operated in Istanbul by Prof. DR. Karaman with penescrotal incision.

daridima

Postby daridima » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:12 am

Fran4524 wrote:Thank you so much. It is a very helpfull information. Can I ask you about your size pre and post operation? Have you lost any large and girth size?

Good luck in your travel and thanks.

I was about 16 cm before the operation, the circumference was never measured so I can't tell you, but now I'm more or less the same size, and in fact they told me that being an extensible prosthesis, being able to lengthen it by 20%, you can inflate it more, feeling some pain, and slowly the tissues of your penis will adapt and you will also gain size.

JH1982

Postby JH1982 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:22 am

Hi Daridima I speak Italian. Can we talk on the phone?

I’d like to ask you some questions

Yarak84

Postby Yarak84 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:45 pm

Hello! I have a question, my penis is 8cm flaccid and it goes to about 16 cm erected. Is this taken into consideration by the doctor? Did your flaccid penis change its dimensions? On the videos on the website the implant doesn’t seem to modify in size between flaccid and erect. I’m scared out of my mind about losing size. I never paid attention before to implants since I could never afford one but this is giving me hope.

Grazie mille!

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:59 pm

Yarak84 wrote:Hello! I have a question, my penis is 8cm flaccid and it goes to about 16 cm erected. Is this taken into consideration by the doctor? Did your flaccid penis change its dimensions? On the videos on the website the implant doesn’t seem to modify in size between flaccid and erect. I’m scared out of my mind about losing size. I never paid attention before to implants since I could never afford one but this is giving me hope.

Grazie mille!

No need to worry. Your length is measured during surgery. This measurement determines your implant length. The best part is that when sedated the tissue in your penis relaxes. So the measurement is more realistic to what your real length is.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

daridima

Postby daridima » Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:32 am

JH1982 wrote:Hi Daridima I speak Italian. Can we talk on the phone?

I’d like to ask you some questions

hello but I didn't see this message at all, if you want to write to me in private and I'll give you the number

Return to “Implants”