Rock Hard?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mark1974

Re: Rock Hard?

Postby Mark1974 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:15 am

Frank why don't you let everything rest for 6 weeks? Only cycle and don't masturbate or have sex and then see how you feel?
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:37 am

Mark1974 wrote:Frank why don't you let everything rest for 6 weeks? Only cycle and don't masturbate or have sex and then see how you feel?

i haven't had sex for about 10 days, i masturbated about 8 days ago, i tried to masturbate last night and i couldn't orgasm, i called my implantologist on friday and he said to cycle 30x2 minutes instead of 1 now x2, do you think avoiding fucking or masturbating will help? i fuck or i only masturbate 1x a week, or one or the other, the doctor says to use it, but nothing, the improvements are just that i feel more comfortable and softened, the sensations are missing and the numbness continues
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:50 am

I dont have an implant so I can't speak to the sensations. I think masturbating with less frequency will probably help with ejaculation, simply because more semen builds up in the prostate gland and seminal vesicles.

I know not masturbating for periods of time definitely help make me more sensitive, but I dont yet have an implant. However, when I masturbate my penis goes between hard and soft and wont even stay hard for masturbation. I don't want to lose sensation, but I'm tired of living like this...this is my dilemna
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:56 am

Mark1974 wrote:I dont have an implant so I can't speak to the sensations. I think masturbating with less frequency will probably help with ejaculation, simply because more semen builds up in the prostate gland and seminal vesicles.

I know not masturbating for periods of time definitely help make me more sensitive, but I dont yet have an implant. However, when I masturbate my penis goes between hard and soft and wont even stay hard for masturbation. I don't want to lose sensation, but I'm tired of living like this...this is my dilemna

mark same thing for me before the implant, I was very sensitive, now it's difficult for me to explain, very difficult to understand for you who don't have an implant, if you lose the sensations of a cock as hard as steel you don't know what to do with it, you can only show it, and it's also nice to see, but it takes less than a 50% natural cock, it's not my opinion, it's like that, a hard cock without sensations is just a dildo
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Bwtbbb

Postby Bwtbbb » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:01 am

Mark1974 wrote:I dont have an implant so I can't speak to the sensations. I think masturbating with less frequency will probably help with ejaculation, simply because more semen builds up in the prostate gland and seminal vesicles.

Don't get an infra-pubic implant like Frank did. It has a higher risk of nerve damage.

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:12 am

Bwtbbb wrote:

Don't get an infra-pubic implant like Frank did. It has a higher risk of nerve damage.

I plan on peno-scrotal

I dont want to alarm Frank. If he did suffer nerve damage the nerves in that area my understanding is they eventually heal. That's what the say to men getting radical prostatectomies

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:14 am

Bwtbbb wrote:

I'm not convinced that the problem is between the infrapubic or penoscrotal, I think the problem is the implant itself, and your starting conditions, if you have a zero starting point the implant is excellent, if you are 50 I can't tell you how much it could be an implant is good, this is the reason why the implant is considered as the latest therapy for ED, but many implantologists try to move the injections from second to third place and the implant from third to second place, who knows why?

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:19 am

frank66665 wrote:
Bwtbbb wrote:

I'm not convinced that the problem is between the infrapubic or penoscrotal, I think the problem is the implant itself, and your starting conditions, if you have a zero starting point the implant is excellent, if you are 50 I can't tell you how much it could be an implant is good, this is the reason why the implant is considered as the latest therapy for ED, but many implantologists try to move the injections from second to third place and the implant from third to second place, who knows why?[/quote
I believe I've read injections will cause scarring over time making the initial implant surgery more challenging

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:23 am

I get absolutely rock hard.

IMO there is no way the surgeon will be able to get you to 100% by pu9mping your implant himself. That last 90-100% inflation requires a lot of hand strength and they dont sit there squeezing it like a gym workout like a lot of us do at home.

Generally I will inflate mind over the course of a minute or 2, let pump some more in a few minutes later to max it out.

The implant then is rock hard.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:41 am

Mark1974 wrote:
frank66665 wrote:
Bwtbbb wrote:Don't get an infra-pubic implant like Frank did. It has a higher risk of nerve damage.

I'm not convinced that the problem is between the infrapubic or penoscrotal, I think the problem is the implant itself, and your starting conditions, if you have a zero starting point the implant is excellent, if you are 50 I can't tell you how much it could be an implant is good, this is the reason why the implant is considered as the latest therapy for ED, but many implantologists try to move the injections from second to third place and the implant from third to second place, who knows why?[/quote
I believe I've read injections will cause scarring over time making the initial implant surgery more challenging

these deductions are being put around by implantologists to add grit to their mill, most people trust and believe them, going directly for an implant, many have been giving injections for many years without or with few problems, others after a few years they do an implant after the injections without problems, but they used all the options and they no longer had an answer even from the injections, now implantologists are inventing this to bypass the injections, the same thing they do with implants, if they pay less for a coloplast you they will recommend a coloplast and vice versa, these are all agreements that they make you believe that coloplast is more suitable for you and vice versa

Return to “Implants”