Tri or bi mix Gel after implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BeardedMan

Tri or bi mix Gel after implant

Postby BeardedMan » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:32 pm

Does anyone use the trimix or bimix gel in their urethra post surgery to get a more realistic engorgement of the head and thicker in the shaft?

The implant works fine but I was thicker when erect using tri mix pre-surgery. I was told to try a rx gel you put in your urethra. It works but it stings. I've tried two formulas. Both sting. I'm wondering if anyone has had and solved this issue...the stinging.
61 yo gay married; ED since 2000. Retooling on 8/8/19 by Dr Andrew Kramer. Titan 22cm plus 1cm extender.

silver daddy 1960

Re: Tri or bi mix Gel after implant

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:43 pm

Hi use the trimix gel. I had some discomfort but have been experimenting with the amount to use. The Dr prescribed half a syringe, but that was way too much. I have found about a quarter works well, minor discomfort but the results...a fat head and thicker, rounder shaft. I discovered the use of the gel here at FT.
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:00 pm

I have used Trimix gel a number of times, experimenting with the dose. Currently I am using .25 ml which is the 1/4 syringe that Silver Daddy uses. I don't get stinging and it works very well to give the so-called "mushroom" glans.
However, at $160 for 2 ml which is the best price I have found, that amount equates to $20 per dose -- pretty high. So I am presently experimenting with Misoprostol which, while a bit tedious to prep for injection into the urethra, costs close to nothing per dose. I will report more about Miso soon.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:04 pm

Tried Miso with improved success in administering it, and it worked just as well as Trimix gel for glans engorgement and at nearly zero cost -- provided your insurance covers it, and you do need a script. It's been 3 hours now and still have the effect. Feel free to post any questions.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

Cameron58

Postby Cameron58 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:02 pm

crazyjoe wrote:Tried Miso with improved success in administering it, and it worked just as well as Trimix gel for glans engorgement and at nearly zero cost -- provided your insurance covers it, and you do need a script. It's been 3 hours now and still have the effect. Feel free to post any questions.

What is MISO? Is that an abbreviation for something?

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:26 pm

Cameron58 wrote:
crazyjoe wrote:Tried Miso with improved success in administering it, and it worked just as well as Trimix gel for glans engorgement and at nearly zero cost -- provided your insurance covers it, and you do need a script. It's been 3 hours now and still have the effect. Feel free to post any questions.

What is MISO? Is that an abbreviation for something?

Misoprostol
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

BeardedMan

Postby BeardedMan » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:31 am

Misoprostol...is it a pill? a liquid?
61 yo gay married; ED since 2000. Retooling on 8/8/19 by Dr Andrew Kramer. Titan 22cm plus 1cm extender.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:27 pm

A pill that comes in 100 mcg or 200 mcg -- get the 200s.

BeardedMan

Postby BeardedMan » Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:31 am

How do you prepare the miloprostol to inject it into you urethra? Its liquid I assume when you do that.

Since its an prostaglandin like alprostadil (the one ingredient in tri-mix that burns)...do you get any burning sensation from it? Did you have that burning sensation from Trimix?

Try Akina Pharmacy. The are less than 160.

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:12 am

I was very sensitive to trimix when injecting into my penis substantial pain. After the implant I'm using the Trimix gel to increase my glans. I use very little though. Too much and it hurts. I use 1/10 of the syringe, So a small amount and it works for me

You may also want to ask your doctor there are different formulas strengths
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

Return to “Implants”