5 weeks after the operation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DimaChelyabinsk

5 weeks after the operation

Postby DimaChelyabinsk » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:33 am

Hello everyone, my name is Denis, I am from the city of Chelyabinsk, Russia, I am 45. 1.5 years ago I had a penis fracture during sex. The erection became about 50 percent weaker. The doctor prescribed me Tadalafil, and another doctor prescribed Caverject’s injections and pump. At first I was inspired and even bought a hydropump for home, but then efficiency began to fall back and I began to depression. Before injury I didn't want a permanent relationship, I always had many different women, but after the injury they gradually all ended. There is only one left, which is now with me:).

There are few materials about ED in Russian, so I sat tightly on YouTube and patient forums and learned about penis implants there. At first, it was not very believed that this was real at all, and the price of $9,000 was also embarrassing, since for the Russia this is a lot of money (insurance here does not cover such implants) and you can only get it by paying on your own.

For 6 months I collected information, but did not dare, but towards the end of winter I realized that thoughts about spring did not please me and I had to have an operation. The clinic found relatively quickly since there is only one large one and there is still no choice. I flew to Moscow and on February 24, Dr. Menshchikov did the operation. I got an inflatable implant Coloplast Titan Touch

The first week of rehabilitation was the most difficult, then every day it became better and better. For the first time, I activated the implant exactly two weeks later, and the first sex happened exactly a month after the operation - on March 24. And it's just amazing, I realized that my erection even before the injury was worse than what I'm doing now. Now I can have sex as much as I want and when I want, I no longer need to adjust and worry whether this time it will work or not. The girl is even more pleased :)
Attachments
2023-04-03 05.32.00.jpg
2023-04-03 05.32.00.jpg (114.21 KiB) Viewed 712 times
2023-04-03 05.31.50.jpg
2023-04-03 05.31.50.jpg (120.9 KiB) Viewed 712 times
45 years old, Chelyabinsk, Russia. mediocre ED for 1.5 years. Tadalafil and injection. Had my implant surgery February 24 2023 with Coloplast Titan Touch by Dr. Menshchikov. Works cool

Randalltx

Re: 5 weeks after the operation

Postby Randalltx » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:36 am

Congratulations. Take care of that girl who stuck by you. She is what we call a keeper.

Please keep us updated. I am 7 weeks post op first sex at 6 weeks. You are doing better than I am my friend.
All the best from the States. We are not all crazy over here either! Stay in touch. Randy
76yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.
@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/Flaccid 2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@8 months 7.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0
@14 months 7.50L x 7.25/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:46 pm

Man, that looks great! I didn't look that good at 5 weeks. Keep us updated, and congratulations.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:32 pm

DimaChelyabinsk wrote:Hello everyone, my name is Denis, I am from the city of Chelyabinsk, Russia, I am 45. 1.5 years ago I had a penis fracture during sex. The erection became about 50 percent weaker. The doctor prescribed me Tadalafil, and another doctor prescribed Caverject’s injections and pump. At first I was inspired and even bought a hydropump for home, but then efficiency began to fall back and I began to depression. Before injury I didn't want a permanent relationship, I always had many different women, but after the injury they gradually all ended. There is only one left, which is now with me:).

There are few materials about ED in Russian, so I sat tightly on YouTube and patient forums and learned about penis implants there. At first, it was not very believed that this was real at all, and the price of $9,000 was also embarrassing, since for the Russia this is a lot of money (insurance here does not cover such implants) and you can only get it by paying on your own.

For 6 months I collected information, but did not dare, but towards the end of winter I realized that thoughts about spring did not please me and I had to have an operation. The clinic found relatively quickly since there is only one large one and there is still no choice. I flew to Moscow and on February 24, Dr. Menshchikov did the operation. I got an inflatable implant Coloplast Titan Touch

The first week of rehabilitation was the most difficult, then every day it became better and better. For the first time, I activated the implant exactly two weeks later, and the first sex happened exactly a month after the operation - on March 24. And it's just amazing, I realized that my erection even before the injury was worse than what I'm doing now. Now I can have sex as much as I want and when I want, I no longer need to adjust and worry whether this time it will work or not. The girl is even more pleased :)

it looks excellent, congratulations, it looks penoscrotal, in Italy I paid 20,000 euros, it's better to go to Russia, if these are the results, I hope I never need an overhaul, otherwise Russia at 9,000 euros/dollars should be taken into consideration
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

DimaChelyabinsk

Postby DimaChelyabinsk » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:20 pm

frank66665 wrote:
DimaChelyabinsk wrote:Hello everyone, my name is Denis, I am from the city of Chelyabinsk, Russia, I am 45. 1.5 years ago I had a penis fracture during sex. The erection became about 50 percent weaker. The doctor prescribed me Tadalafil, and another doctor prescribed Caverject’s injections and pump. At first I was inspired and even bought a hydropump for home, but then efficiency began to fall back and I began to depression. Before injury I didn't want a permanent relationship, I always had many different women, but after the injury they gradually all ended. There is only one left, which is now with me:).

it looks excellent, congratulations, it looks penoscrotal, in Italy I paid 20,000 euros, it's better to go to Russia, if these are the results, I hope I never need an overhaul, otherwise Russia at 9,000 euros/dollars should be taken into consideration

Yeah it's looks cheap but for average russian guy 9000 dollars is a fortune. And there is no chance to be covered by insurance
45 years old, Chelyabinsk, Russia. mediocre ED for 1.5 years. Tadalafil and injection. Had my implant surgery February 24 2023 with Coloplast Titan Touch by Dr. Menshchikov. Works cool

DimaChelyabinsk

Postby DimaChelyabinsk » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:02 pm

Randalltx wrote:Congratulations. Take care of that girl who stuck by you. She is what we call a keeper.

Please keep us updated. I am 7 weeks post op first sex at 6 weeks. You are doing better than I am my friend.
All the best from the States. We are not all crazy over here either! Stay in touch. Randy

Thanks, I will write about my status in next month. Now everything is amazing

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:04 pm

I am seeing a lot of reviews lately here for this russian surgeon that before was unheard of on franktalk. I hope these are real patients and not some sort of marketing strategy by the surgeon's office to attract more european patients with these cheap prices.
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

DimaChelyabinsk

Postby DimaChelyabinsk » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:05 pm

Frenchie wrote:I am seeing a lot of reviews lately here for this russian surgeon that before was unheard of on franktalk. I hope these are real patients and not some sort of marketing strategy by the surgeon's office to attract more european patients with these cheap prices.

Now in clinic they ask put a review on English. Before that I plan write only on one russian forum, its called https://ro-ru.ru/
If you have a time and google translate you can read it too, its cool place. Russia now bad place for medical tourism even with amazing price. Special if you are american I can't recomend you fly in Russia, at least right now, it's a little bit risky. Now in Russia we have antiamerican agenda and at same time government is insane. Its like fly to North Korea :(

Ld5953

Postby Ld5953 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:59 pm

Congratulations on your success!!
Radical prostatectomy in 2002. Used injections for 20 years. Implanted (infrapubic) with AMS 700 on February 10, 2023.

Lawnman

Postby Lawnman » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:16 pm

I am very happy for you.

Return to “Implants”