Dear god lol

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SWorks17

Re: Dear god lol

Postby SWorks17 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:15 pm

Vetteman wrote:So I made a thread about a week ago-I got my AMS over a year ago but just now got around to experiencing it with a partner. Just got home from the new girlfriends house and this was the 2nd time. This thing is like a cheat code! I feel like a superhero lol
Surprisingly she didn’t seem to notice despite feeling my balls at some points which I thought the pump would be obvious. Anyways I could’ve gone all night if we wanted to. This morning she commented that I last a long time. Lol
I never came so some of the sensitivity is gone but I was almost there so I’m definitely satisfied. I’m like a fvcking machine now.
Hearing my new girl say “you fucked the shit out of me” is a good feeling.

Vetteman, it is great to hear that you have put your Superman cape back on and out there banging away! With your Man of Steel Dick!

Keep us updated on all your Superhero adventures!
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

cautiouslyoptimistic

Postby cautiouslyoptimistic » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:37 am

Hey brother,

I’m 15 months out and still have pain and soreness when fully inflated. Also I have like a stabbing pain in the glans which probably isn’t normal either. My glans are irritated every time i inflate.

Anyway…. my biggest complaint about the implant is exactly what you’re describing. I have an exit tubing that comes out onto my shaft about a third of the way up. It’s so goddamn uncomfortable, whether it’s sex or masturbation, it’s miserable having a piece of plastic attached to your dick. Is that what you’re feeling? Also I have tubing on the left side that sits there and pushes against the base of my shaft. I can feel the hard plastic tubing connection pieces and I absolutely hate it. That’s uncomfortable during deep penetration also. If that’s what your describing it won’t get better if it’s in a fixed position, it will most likely continue to bother you unfortunately. All of that “nobody will ever know unless you tell them” stuff is complete BS in my opinion. If i knew an implant would feel like this I’d have never done it.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:01 am

cautiouslyoptimistic wrote:Hey brother,

I’m 15 months out and still have pain and soreness when fully inflated. Also I have like a stabbing pain in the glans which probably isn’t normal either. My glans are irritated every time i inflate.

Anyway…. my biggest complaint about the implant is exactly what you’re describing. I have an exit tubing that comes out onto my shaft about a third of the way up. It’s so goddamn uncomfortable, whether it’s sex or masturbation, it’s miserable having a piece of plastic attached to your dick. Is that what you’re feeling? Also I have tubing on the left side that sits there and pushes against the base of my shaft. I can feel the hard plastic tubing connection pieces and I absolutely hate it. That’s uncomfortable during deep penetration also. If that’s what your describing it won’t get better if it’s in a fixed position, it will most likely continue to bother you unfortunately. All of that “nobody will ever know unless you tell them” stuff is complete BS in my opinion. If i knew an implant would feel like this I’d have never done it.

I'm sorry that you've had a bad experience with the installation of the implant. I can feel a tube way down at the base of my penis on the right side, but it hasn't bothered me with sex or masturbation. I'm thankful that I had a good outcome with a low volume military Urologist Doctor. I wonder if that is repairable, like they could go in and tac it down with sutures. I had seen several of the implant surgery videos on YouTube before I had my implant, that making sure the tubes did not ride up on the penis was a major concern for the patients happiness with the implant. :cry:
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Vetteman

Postby Vetteman » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:30 am

cautiouslyoptimistic wrote:Hey brother,

The 2nd part you mentioned about the tubing being near the shaft sounds like it. Only issue I’ve had so I’d say I’m doing good.

Return to “Implants”