Discreet Inflation Techniques

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
daddel

Re: Discreet Inflation Techniques

Postby daddel » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:52 am

ThailandBound wrote:If you haven’t already done so, i’d suggest reading forum member “Tangerine’s” wonderfully detailed report on all things implant related. I am among the many here who have been inspired and encouraged by what he wrote.

You’ll find a section there regarding discretion strategies with your implant.

(btw, for me 60% inflated is pretty comfortable and pre-pumping to this level is not uncomfortable in the pants. If she reaches down then or starts blowing you, there is something substantive. You’ll need strategies for going beyond that as things heat up. So, read Tangerine’s report:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16298&hilit=tangerine

Thanks for your recommendation mate, really appreciate it! Will read through the doc. I see your contributions here at FT are always very good and helpful, so thanks for this!

I just came back from Thailand two days ago, I also went to Pattaya. So you know how I feel as a relatively young man with ED surrounded by hundreds of willing hot girls…
41y/o, Venous Leakage due to Finasteride use 17 years ago, PDE5-Inhibitors lost effect gradually over the years, nothing worked anymore.
Implanted 18 August 2023 (while I was 40y/o), Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE, Germany

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:43 am

It’s good to be planning ahead. But realize that after implant you will have 2-3 or even 4-5 months that pumping will be uncomfortable and difficult. I had a great and easy recovery. Started pumping at 13 days and had sex at 21 days. But for first 3 months it was very difficult to pump. With time it gets much easier as your implant softens up and accepts pumps much easier. I can pump to prob 60-70% and still cram it in my underwear although it bulges a bunch but it was at least 5-6 months before I developed the skills and strength in my one hand to easily pump it up one handed and do it discretely while messing around prior to sex. A little music in the background hides the quack or squeak that a genesis pump makes but if you pump them slowly it’s plenty quiet. It’s a learning cure to say the least, so experiment a bunch after your implanted and it will all work out with time.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

CigareVolant

Postby CigareVolant » Tue May 23, 2023 4:53 pm

Your mileage may vary, but for me there is a level of hardness that is soft enough to fit in my pants (albeit with a visible bulge) but still hard enough for sex. That's a great starting point because I know things will "work" whether or not I get any more pumps in. I can do that mid-evening if I sense things are headed for sex.

But I do prefer it a bit harder for sex, and I've generally found it's easy to sneak in some extra pumps. Maybe she goes to the bathroom. Maybe I do. I can definitely get all the pumps I need while going down on her. Maybe she wants a sip of water. You get the idea. Bottom line, for me this has been no problem.
Implanted June, 2022 by Dr. Karpman. 22cm Titan with 1.5cm RTE.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue May 23, 2023 6:50 pm

Does no one ever want to "show off" the fact that they can pump up to whatever rigidity they (or their partner) desires?

I imagine a scenario like this:

I have convinced a woman to bed down with me for sex. We have exchanged information about our health histories and discussed whether or not to use a condom. At this point (if I had not done so before) I would hint that my penis is not like other men's. Maybe I would use the word "implant" or the like.

I may have hinted (if I thought it would be required to "close the deal") that my erection is more durable post-orgasm than she may have experienced before, or that my rigidity is adjustable. (One favorite story of mine is that of a stand-up comedienne who complained that men's penises would get hard before she was done playing with it as a "squishy toy".) But I digress to say only that I may have piqued her interest with veiled references to my penis.

Anyhow, the scenario continues:

We have landed in bed (teeth brushed, cleaned up, etc and ready for foreplay banter to continue and serious foreplay to continue). She notices that my penis is not hard and I respond by saying, "Watch this" and start pumping my scrotum. At this point my penis would have been inflated just to the point that one additional pump would cause it to rise from its reclining position. (I have investigated this degree of inflation and can go into an evening of mingling with company quite comfortably.) So, I give it a pump and it rises about one-eighth inch, and then another. I invite her to bend my penis and give it another pump while she does that. If she notices the increase in rigidity, I say that I can make it as rigid as we would like. And give it a few more pumps and I tell her (if she is not doing it already) to bend it again.

Depending on her reactions at this point, I might invite her to take me in her mouth and feel the growth as I pump up more. Or just stop pumping at a soft erection and see her reaction, which I would expect would be less than stellar. But then I would pump a few more times and say, "How about now?" And then give it a few more pumps. "And now?" I can keep on going until rigid enough to hang my hat on." adding, "I am adustable to be ideal for fellatio or for fucking all night long." I might also brag, "I can stay erect inside you for as long as you can stay wet. You can ride me cowgirl until the cows come home."

In short, pumping up or introducing the implant can be a part of foreplay. So, why hide it? USE IT.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”