Is the implant the best option for a young man?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Hillywilly

Is the implant the best option for a young man?

Postby Hillywilly » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:44 am

I read on here a lot of younger guys that are dissatisfied with their implants and not much on their great experiences.

The implant appeals to me because it prevents atrophy according to the high volume surgeons and allows erections on demand. However, I am a little scared to give up my natural erections for artificial ones. Some times the pills work for me and the injections usually work and I just had great sex with a girl on them the other day. But hakky told me the injections can cause hourglass to worsen over time. I certainly don’t want my dick to atrophy but also don’t want to do anything to it if it will improve over time naturally which no doc seems to know.

I just don’t know if it’s not right to get an implant or not I get differing opinions from different doctors e.g. high volume guys like Hakky and Clavell say if your not happy with the pills implant is an option. More conservative doctors say only after all else fails is it time not sure which ideology is correct?
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Bwtbbb

Re: Is the implant the best option for a young man?

Postby Bwtbbb » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:37 pm

Hillywilly wrote:I read on here a lot of younger guys that are dissatisfied with their implants and not much on their great experiences.

The implant appeals to me because it prevents atrophy according to the high volume surgeons and allows erections on demand. However, I am a little scared to give up my natural erections for artificial ones. Some times the pills work for me and the injections usually work and I just had great sex with a girl on them the other day. But hakky told me the injections can cause hourglass to worsen over time. I certainly don’t want my dick to atrophy but also don’t want to do anything to it if it will improve over time naturally which no doc seems to know.

I just don’t know if it’s not right to get an implant or not I get differing opinions from different doctors e.g. high volume guys like Hakky and Clavell say if your not happy with the pills implant is an option. More conservative doctors say only after all else fails is it time not sure which ideology is correct?

Don't get an implant unless there is no doubt about it in your mind or else the regret could destroy you.

I believe you need therapy, and also time, to see if you recover well from your injury because it wasn't very long ago.

It's entirely possible you will recover girth naturally. It's also entirely possible an implant could cause you to lose girth and/or length.

Alan67

Postby Alan67 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:36 pm

I got a implant almost a year ago. I've had continuos discomfort and issues. I know it goes well for most people but I encourage you to only do it as a last option. There is always the risk of things not turning out well.

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:02 am

Alan67 wrote:I got a implant almost a year ago. I've had continuos discomfort and issues. I know it goes well for most people but I encourage you to only do it as a last option. There is always the risk of things not turning out well.

Hey alan what type of discomfort? How bad is the discomfort? Also do you enjoy sex with the implant?
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:07 am

Alan67 wrote:I got a implant almost a year ago. I've had continuos discomfort and issues. I know it goes well for most people but I encourage you to only do it as a last option. There is always the risk of things not turning out well.

hi Alan67, today after 1 year you feel the system well or the inconveniences continue
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Alan67

Postby Alan67 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:22 pm

I'll always have discomfort and problems. I was probably predisposed to not tolerate the surgery well although I think my doctor made mistakes. It's very important to get a good surgeon.

Return to “Implants”