Oral Sex and the implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Alex258

Re: Oral Sex and the implant

Postby Alex258 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:52 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:
Alex258 wrote:
Macdawgg wrote:Gents-I have a question do you feel less sensation when receiving oral sex from your partner? Or are you more sensitive?

Also overall with the implant do you enjoy oral sex?

Oral just isn't the same and I think because of the floppy head. no complaints about sex. I'm at 4.5 months Coloplast Titan. Cycle everyday and its growing. Maybe things will change regarding oral cause my wife will always do that for me. Going to see Perito shortly to see if he can help the floppy head.

Could you please elaborate? Is floppy head a sign that you were oversized?

No not oversized at all. I know Perito is excellent at sizing. I can feel the tips and he told me he would push it to the max. My understanding is that the floppy head is common post surgery. Am going to be seeing him for a procedure called anchoring and he briefly told me there are pro's and con's so will find out. Otherwise just not having any issues stopping me from enjoying myself. Have used TRiGEl with success in making the head harder. I haven't lost my blood supply to the head.. It works however it makes it harder to orgasm so i gave that up.

Bwtbbb

Postby Bwtbbb » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:33 am

Alex258 wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:
Alex258 wrote:
Oral just isn't the same and I think because of the floppy head. no complaints about sex. I'm at 4.5 months Coloplast Titan. Cycle everyday and its growing. Maybe things will change regarding oral cause my wife will always do that for me. Going to see Perito shortly to see if he can help the floppy head.

No not oversized at all. I know Perito is excellent at sizing. I can feel the tips and he told me he would push it to the max. My understanding is that the floppy head is common post surgery. Am going to be seeing him for a procedure called anchoring and he briefly told me there are pro's and con's so will find out. Otherwise just not having any issues stopping me from enjoying myself. Have used TRiGEl with success in making the head harder. I haven't lost my blood supply to the head.. It works however it makes it harder to orgasm so i gave that up.

What do you mean by floppy head? Do you just mean soft head i.e. not engorged? Or does the head wobble and seem detached from the shaft? What is the anchoring procedure?

Triumph6

Postby Triumph6 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:51 am

Yeah, this is interesting as I experience floppy head also. Not quite 3months out of surgery. What is anchoring?

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:16 am

I had sex yesterday at 9 weeks and 5 days, oral sex with implant rated 0 without implant 10, couldn't wait for it to end, maybe better skip it
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:53 am

Bwtbbb wrote:
Alex258 wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:

What do you mean by floppy head? Do you just mean soft head i.e. not engorged? Or does the head wobble and seem detached from the shaft? What is the anchoring procedure?

Also known as Glans hyper mobitity is the head stays soft when you have an erection. The only thing I know about anchoring as that they go inside the head. sew up to tighten it and then all should be well. when i orgasm the head does fill. Id like it to always be engorged during sex. Having this has not stopped me from penetration. I'd just like it to feel better with a full head.

Bwtbbb

Postby Bwtbbb » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:45 am

Alex258 wrote:
Bwtbbb wrote:
Alex258 wrote:

Also known as Glans hyper mobitity is the head stays soft when you have an erection. The only thing I know about anchoring as that they go inside the head. sew up to tighten it and then all should be well. when i orgasm the head does fill. Id like it to always be engorged during sex. Having this has not stopped me from penetration. I'd just like it to feel better with a full head.

I believe they are different things. Glans hyper mobility is when the head seems to be detached from the shaft because it can hang down and be moved around even when the shaft is hard. This is what happens when an implant is undersized and a revision is done with a larger implant to treat this. A soft glans that doesn't engorge but seems attached to the shaft is something else. Which problem do you have?

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:50 pm

Bwtbbb wrote:
Alex258 wrote:
Bwtbbb wrote:What do you mean by floppy head? Do you just mean soft head i.e. not engorged? Or does the head wobble and seem detached from the shaft? What is the anchoring procedure?

I believe they are different things. Glans hyper mobility is when the head seems to be detached from the shaft because it can hang down and be moved around even when the shaft is hard. This is what happens when an implant is undersized and a revision is done with a larger implant to treat this. A soft glans that doesn't engorge but seems attached to the shaft is something else. Which problem do you have?

lol. All I know is I have a floppy head. Dr told me to come in so off I will go.

Bwtbbb

Postby Bwtbbb » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:42 pm

Alex258 wrote:
Bwtbbb wrote:
Alex258 wrote:

lol. All I know is I have a floppy head. Dr told me to come in so off I will go.

Ok... but it sounds to me like you told your doctor you have a floppy head when really you have a soft head. When a urologist hears floppy head they will think of glans hyper mobility. I would make sure he knows exactly what your issue is as there is nothing but pills or trimix for soft heads.

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:36 pm

Bwtbbb wrote:
Alex258 wrote:
Bwtbbb wrote:I believe they are different things. Glans hyper mobility is when the head seems to be detached from the shaft because it can hang down and be moved around even when the shaft is hard. This is what happens when an implant is undersized and a revision is done with a larger implant to treat this. A soft glans that doesn't engorge but seems attached to the shaft is something else. Which problem do you have?

Ok... but it sounds to me like you told your doctor you have a floppy head when really you have a soft head. When a urologist hears floppy head they will think of glans hyper mobility. I would make sure he knows exactly what your issue is as there is nothing but pills or trimix for soft heads.

He knows what I got as i've been to his office often and early on when I had some complications and he said he will talk to me about anchoring. The fact that there are "cons" makes me believe that I won't be taking that chance. I am aware of fillers into the head and even then I'm not so sure I'd be up to that.

Return to “Implants”