Oral Sex and the implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Macdawgg

Oral Sex and the implant

Postby Macdawgg » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:59 pm

Gents-I have a question do you feel less sensation when receiving oral sex from your partner? Or are you more sensitive?

Also overall with the implant do you enjoy oral sex?

frank66665

Re: Oral Sex and the implant

Postby frank66665 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:06 pm

today 66 days after the op. I feel annoyance when I receive a blow job, I am only sensitive to annoyance that turns into pain, I hope it will improve, other brothers who are 4/6/8 months old can be more exhaustive than me
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:19 pm

I was cleared for sex at six weeks, and for maybe the following month or so sex both fucking and less so oral made my dick hurt, particularly the tips in my glans. Day by day it improved, and my sensitivity returned to normal, and I thoroughly enjoy frequent blow jobs maybe more now since the angst of losing my hard on no longer exists.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:56 pm

Wish I was lucky enough to get oral :( .
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:10 pm

Macdawgg wrote:Gents-I have a question do you feel less sensation when receiving oral sex from your partner? Or are you more sensitive?

Oral just isn't the same and I think because of the floppy head. no complaints about sex. I'm at 4.5 months Coloplast Titan. Cycle everyday and its growing. Maybe things will change regarding oral cause my wife will always do that for me. Going to see Perito shortly to see if he can help the floppy head.

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:23 pm

BJ’s are great for me!No complaints here!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:26 pm

Alex258 wrote:
Macdawgg wrote:Gents-I have a question do you feel less sensation when receiving oral sex from your partner? Or are you more sensitive?

Oral just isn't the same and I think because of the floppy head. no complaints about sex. I'm at 4.5 months Coloplast Titan. Cycle everyday and its growing. Maybe things will change regarding oral cause my wife will always do that for me. Going to see Perito shortly to see if he can help the floppy head.

Could you please elaborate? Is floppy head a sign that you were oversized?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:36 pm

At 3 months postop i still have some numbness from incision site in scrotum up toward the bottom 1/3 of my shaft. Mid-shaft has sensation, but not 100%. Top 1/3 of shaft and glans offer the best sensation. As long as my lady really works the glans and upper shaft with mouth and hands, it’s great. I don’t feel so much when she’s sucking full length with just mouth.

I know from previous abdominal surgery that nerves do take time to heal and return to normal sensation. Months maybe. My abdominal scar years ago was numb for months. Now, it’s like it never happened. Feels normal.

3 months in i consider to be still in the healing stage. I’m enjoying getting blowjobs, but i’m optimistic this will improve with time.

But you know what they say….

….”the worst sex/blowjob i ever had….was great!”.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:50 pm

ThailandBound wrote:At 3 months postop i still have some numbness from incision site in scrotum up toward the bottom 1/3 of my shaft. Mid-shaft has sensation, but not 100%. Top 1/3 of shaft and glans offer the best sensation. As long as my lady really works the glans and upper shaft with mouth and hands, it’s great. I don’t feel so much when she’s sucking full length with just mouth.

I know from previous abdominal surgery that nerves do take time to heal and return to normal sensation. Months maybe. My abdominal scar years ago was numb for months. Now, it’s like it never happened. Feels normal.

3 months in i consider to be still in the healing stage. I’m enjoying getting blowjobs, but i’m optimistic this will improve with time.

But you know what they say….

….”the worst sex/blowjob i ever had….was great!”.

Good to know man, I am 2 months in and still very numb.

We just have to remember to be patient and relax, wait for the body to heal.

Always makes me happy seeing your posts living your best life.

Enjoy,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Randalltx

Postby Randalltx » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:41 am

Yes, I enjoy it. Sensitivity had been deteriorating for 2-3 years before surgery. What helps me now is the knowlege that my erection will not fail me even if I climax. That knowledge led to improved experimentation with what is sensitive and what isn't. I am so relaxed having sex now. I cannot remember ever feeling this confident. No need to hurry, go faster or deeper, or whatever else I used to do. That seems so long ago now.

My dick appears to be on cruise control. I had forgotten how good it could feel to be inside my wife. She had missed it at least as much as me. I feel sadness for those guys, even ones I know, who just ignore this problem for fear of becoming a joke.

This website helped me a lot seeing so many with problems like mine and even worse. There is no cure for ED. There is no cure for a non functional joint either. Best solution is to replace the defective parts if you can in either case.

Oral sex is always great, even if I don't feel a thing. That has never happened however. I am confident my sensation will recover from being dormant due to ED and return to something like what it was before ED. I know my dick is sensitive to a degree because I jump if she scratches or mishandles it in her enthusiasm to please me.
76yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.
@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/Flaccid 2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@8 months 7.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0
@14 months 7.50L x 7.25/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0

Return to “Implants”