Pros and cons of implant from woman’s POV

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mschicago

Pros and cons of implant from woman’s POV

Postby mschicago » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:28 am

What do you think are the pros and cons of an implant from a woman’s point of view?
49, Implanted AMS CX on 10/24/22 by Dr. Laurence Levine.

riseagain

Re: Pros and cons of implant from woman’s POV

Postby riseagain » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:15 am

My wife says I last to long. Never could do that before. :D :D
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:25 am

My girlfriend:

Cons. Zero. I asked her if she was bothered that when, say, sucking me, i didn’t get hard naturally anymore. Her response was to insist that she control the pumping. She sucks, reached under, and starts sucking some more. Her hand strength allows about a 70% erection. Perfect.

When we’re ready to fuck, i reach down, often while still inside her and pump up fully, 2-handed.

She’s never been fucked for so long, or so hard. She loves it.

Pros: The usual.
Erection on demand
Last a long time
No position off limits due to erection fading during position change (veinous leak did that previously)
Bigger flaccid, which she brags about to her good friends. Before my implant i was never told “you’ve got a big dick”….she says that now. (not big. 5 1/2 inches. just shows nicely now).
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:39 am

ThailandBound wrote:My girlfriend:

Cons. Zero. I asked her if she was bothered that when, say, sucking me, i didn’t get hard naturally anymore. Her response was to insist that she control the pumping. She sucks, reached under, and starts sucking some more. Her hand strength allows about a 70% erection. Perfect.

When we’re ready to fuck, i reach down, often while still inside her and pump up fully, 2-handed.

She’s never been fucked for so long, or so hard. She loves it.

Pros: The usual.
Erection on demand
Last a long time
No position off limits due to erection fading during position change (veinous leak did that previously)
Bigger flaccid, which she brags about to her good friends. Before my implant i was never told “you’ve got a big dick”….she says that now. (not big. 5 1/2 inches. just shows nicely now).

this is exactly what I wanted to talk about, while you are doing the foreplay you are at 70% then along the way the excitement takes place and 70 becomes 50% because the penis swells, you need to give other pumps, bringing it to the maximum all that happens is the glans deflates because the blood no longer passes well due to the maximum inflation? does it cause the glans to deflate? Do you also have difficulty reaching orgasm with maximum inflation? if you get to that point that you can't orgasm doesn't it start hurting and you're forced to quit?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Backingame

Postby Backingame » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:19 pm

Pros:
What we've talked about...
-we can go as long as we want, some times one and done, other times full on marathon fucking.
-I am a bit smaller now, so she does not hurt or get as sore as she used too, so now we can go on again the next day.
-she has never been able to get more then just the head in her mouth, now a lot more.
Cons:
she says none, except of my worries about it, and my worries how she feels about it. I do believe her, when she says it is just as good or better. Its a man thing, I miss my size, and I miss that when she grabs me or turns me on, I used to start having to adjust my growing boner, now nothing. And even though she never will say it, once I turn her on and get her warmed up, I have to pause to pump up.
Over all, beats having cancer and the worries that that had with it.
Peace out
57yo, prostate cx @ 54, RP, nerve sparing, ED persist, bimix great, but caused scaring, 7/21 Titan 22cm,2 RTE. 7"x6.5" natural, now 6.5"x5.25"

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:38 am

Backingame wrote:Pros:
What we've talked about...
-we can go as long as we want, some times one and done, other times full on marathon fucking.
-I am a bit smaller now, so she does not hurt or get as sore as she used too, so now we can go on again the next day.
-she has never been able to get more then just the head in her mouth, now a lot more.
Cons:
she says none, except of my worries about it, and my worries how she feels about it. I do believe her, when she says it is just as good or better. Its a man thing, I miss my size, and I miss that when she grabs me or turns me on, I used to start having to adjust my growing boner, now nothing. And even though she never will say it, once I turn her on and get her warmed up, I have to pause to pump up.
Over all, beats having cancer and the worries that that had with it.
Peace out

Great attitude, which is ESSENTIAL when one undertakes his implant journey. Your perspective is right on: “beats cancer and the associated worries”. Relative to that, everything implant related is a walk in the park.

I too have had to work through this “damn. i gotta pump my dick up now” kinds of head-trips. Fortunately, thank gawd, i’ve had THE most cool and understanding partner. I lost my shyness, and loved how she wanted in on the pumping itself. She made it fun. That was my takeaway: This can actually be FUN!
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

lewisbl

Postby lewisbl » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:05 pm

mschicago wrote:What do you think are the pros and cons of an implant from a woman’s point of view?

I am waiting for my second revision, sometime in April. The most I've used my implant was 4 times in one day. I have a lot of PROS. I will share a few with you.
PROS:
- After you cum, you are still standing straight up in the air. I had girl that saw me still in the air, she jumped back on it, and I came again. She said, she had never made a man cum 2 times in a row.
- I had one lady that kept saying how hard it was and she loved my dick. LOL! I avoided her for 6 days; she called me crying saying that I didn't want to have sex with her. I had to leave work to give her what she wanted.
- I had a woman say that she had a hard time cummings just from penetration. She fell in love with me, she said she never had a dick that could make her cum as many times just from penetration.
- I've had women say that they saw me with another woman but still sleep with me and they never complain about the other woman again.
- I had a woman call me in the office I put her on speaker and my coworkers were listening, while she was telling me that I had a golden dick. LOL! They heard out of a woman mouth not mine, so the joke was to keep your woman away from the golden dick man if you want to keep her.
- I had friends asked me what is wrong with this one girl that I was dating because she was looked mad at me. LOL! I meet her after work, give her what she wants. The next day my friend says what did you say to her because she has a better attitude.

CONS:
- I have had some complain that I was too hard for them.
- I had some just quit because they could not take it.
-I had some say that I broke their pussy.
AMS LGX 18 CM with 4 RTE Implanted SEPT 15, 2014 by DR Flatt. Failed SEPT 15, 2017
AMS CX 18 CM with 5 RTE revision NOV 27, 2017 by DR Flatt.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:58 pm

lewisbl wrote:
mschicago wrote:What do you think are the pros and cons of an implant from a woman’s point of view?

I am waiting for my second revision, sometime in April. The most I've used my implant was 4 times in one day. I have a lot of PROS. I will share a few with you.
PROS:
- After you cum, you are still standing straight up in the air. I had girl that saw me still in the air, she jumped back on it, and I came again. She said, she had never made a man cum 2 times in a row.
- I had one lady that kept saying how hard it was and she loved my dick. LOL! I avoided her for 6 days; she called me crying saying that I didn't want to have sex with her. I had to leave work to give her what she wanted.
- I had a woman say that she had a hard time cummings just from penetration. She fell in love with me, she said she never had a dick that could make her cum as many times just from penetration.
- I've had women say that they saw me with another woman but still sleep with me and they never complain about the other woman again.
- I had a woman call me in the office I put her on speaker and my coworkers were listening, while she was telling me that I had a golden dick. LOL! They heard out of a woman mouth not mine, so the joke was to keep your woman away from the golden dick man if you want to keep her.
- I had friends asked me what is wrong with this one girl that I was dating because she was looked mad at me. LOL! I meet her after work, give her what she wants. The next day my friend says what did you say to her because she has a better attitude.

CONS:

hello brother, i see you are very enthusiastic about your implant, can i ask how many ann do you have today and how big is your golden cock :lol:
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Bwtbbb

Postby Bwtbbb » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:13 pm

lewisbl wrote:

PROS:

CONS:

Is this a review of implants or a review of having an 8x6 dick?

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:43 pm

I've asked my wife a couple times if getting the implant was an ok thing. She has always said Yes without hesitating.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”