Basic how to?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vetteman

Basic how to?

Postby Vetteman » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:16 pm

Hey guys been doing some reading and I see number of pumps varies. It’s been over a year since I got my Ams and it used to only be 20x tops but now I find it taking 40-50. Is this a sign the pump is going bad? Also before sex, are you guys pumping non stop then good to go or do you have to wait in between?

SteveSW

Re: Basic how to?

Postby SteveSW » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:26 pm

Just my opinion, but the increased number of pumps is a result of the cylinders breaking in and stretching. Your pump isn't failing if you can give yourself a good hard on. As far as sex, I pump up to my desired hardness and I am good to go. Why wait? Don't imagine problems you don't have.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

SWorks17

Re: Basic how to?

Postby SWorks17 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:41 pm

Vetteman wrote:Hey guys been doing some reading and I see number of pumps varies. It’s been over a year since I got my Ams and it used to only be 20x tops but now I find it taking 40-50. Is this a sign the pump is going bad? Also before sex, are you guys pumping non stop then good to go or do you have to wait in between?

Vetteman, I don't know what AMS you have, because you don't list it in your profile signature. (LGX or CX)

I have the AMS 700 LGX which can expand 25% more to help gain loss of length.

When I first started cycling I could only get in 15 to 25 pumps, and I would have a lot of pain after 40 minutes at that level. As I continued to do advanced cycling with warm sitz baths, I could pump up more.

I'm 16 month out from surgery and now I can get in 60 full pumps, but I can do half pumps up to 70 or 75 and sometimes 80. I can leave it at that level for more than an hour and a half with no pain.

The surgical capsule take about 4 to 6 months to form and then you are stuck with that level of stretch in your penis.

Surgical Capsule Definition:
Capsule formation is a potential postoperative risk of an inflatable penile implant surgery. If no cycling (successive cycles of penile implant inflation and deflation) occurs soon after surgery, penis size may be reduced due to the growth of a pseudo-capsule around the inflatable cylinders.
Age 65, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Return to “Implants”