Frustration with no orgasm

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
OregonStrong

Re: Frustration with no orgasm

Postby OregonStrong » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:49 pm

I will have to be the contrarian here, I am almost 3 years in now, and I can really never orgasm fucking, I have quite a lot of loss of sensation in my penis. I can orgasm with masturbation or if someone is quite good at oral, but still takes a while. I don't know how much of that is my implant, or just my low sexual drive and interest in general as I get older. I am on testosterone by the way so it's now low T that is the problem. kind of think I may have damage to the dorsal nerve to the penis, often the glans of my penis feels like it's had novocaine in it.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Ld5953

Postby Ld5953 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:26 pm

Thank you for all the responses. Finally had my first orgasm today, just under 8 weeks post-op. I did take 60 MG of Sildenafil, so not sure how much that played a part. Also, started about a week ago rubbing Mederma Scarring Gel into my incision scar, in hopes of softening the area and hopefully relieving some of the numbness in the penile shaft, closest to the scar site. Whatever it was may or may not have played a role in the initial orgasm.
Radical prostatectomy in 2002. Used injections for 20 years. Implanted (infrapubic) with AMS 700 on February 10, 2023.

Jucaro

Postby Jucaro » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:23 am

ThailandBound wrote:
Rider1400 wrote:Very similar here also. First few months was a hit and miss… mostly miss. By 4-6 months it was probably 60% of the time. Now 10 months out it’s every time almost at will. Time will heal. Stay at it,relax and enjoy!

This is a good report from someone several months in. Hoping for sane result here. I’m fucking daily now at 11 weeks out but cumming only about 50% of the time. I have to remind myself that i’m still in rehab/cycling phase and look forward to a similar improvement.

Still, cumming 50% of the time, and fucking 100% of the time, at will, is still pretty awesome. Frustrating for my girl who wishes i’d cum 100% of the time….but she’s a trooper and is always hopeful for the next time.

ThailandBound. I don''t have an implant (yet), but being completely natural and when having a good working dick, when I fuck more than once a day, some time it is very hard to cum or even impossible, if every day... I don't tell you..
The body needs rest and recovery time. The implant makes you hard, but you still need hormones, libido, energy, and refill your storage... You are not e teenager, but you are doing great for your age, man. ;)
55 y/o, Athletic and healthy but I need pills to have sex, lately I need higher doses and I have side effects... Mentally preparing for the implant, since I still have many years left to enjoy sex with my beautiful wife who is 24 years younger that I.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:04 am

hello, if you read my signature and my previous posts you will see that I too am going through similar situations, today 10 weeks, I could not reach orgasm by fucking, only at about 33 and 40 days I reached it by fucking, then once in that period I masturbate and then it disappeared, both when I fuck or masturbate, now it's back about 1 week ago masturbating, Saturday fucking 75/80% then I had to inflate it all because it starts to sag, finally after 30 minutes I reached the orgasm, a slight discomfort was starting to rise that would have led me to a missed orgasm, instead I managed to reach it in time, before the discomfort took over, a week ago it was conceivable that I could reach orgasm at maximum inflation, now the fact remains that during oral sex I feel more discomfort than pleasure to the glans, due to a numbness in the glans, I'm still afraid or agitated as they approach the cock with the hand or with the mouth, at this moment I would like a pre-implantation blowjob , instead I find myself with an implant and fear of blowjobs, I hope it passes and that I like it again once
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:23 pm

Frank

I cannot penetrate and have no hope of regaining that ability, but I still feel pleasure masturbating (with lube anyways) and presumably with oral sex (but no one is willing :lol: )

Do you think I'm better staying natural?
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:00 pm

Mark1974 wrote:Frank

I cannot penetrate and have no hope of regaining that ability, but I still feel pleasure masturbating (with lube anyways) and presumably with oral sex (but no one is willing :lol: )

no, in this case it is clear that if the system solves even 50% of your problem it is all gold, for this reason I say that you need to see who the posts come from, the DE has thousands of nuances, you are a coincidence that you have nothing to lose by getting an implant
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

ShouldIwait

Postby ShouldIwait » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:11 pm

frank66665 wrote:

no, in this case it is clear that if the system solves even 50% of your problem it is all gold, for this reason I say that you need to see who the posts come from, the DE has thousands of nuances, you are a coincidence that you have nothing to lose by getting an implant

---When I had ED I could organism when I masturbated or when I received oral sex. [Yes, you can suck a limp penis and cause organism ;) ] .... Now that I have had IPP I too suffer from reduced ability to orgasism. I disagree that he has "nothing to loose."
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:22 am

ShouldIwait wrote:
frank66665 wrote:

---When I had ED I could organism when I masturbated or when I received oral sex. [Yes, you can suck a limp penis and cause organism ;) ] .... Now that I have had IPP I too suffer from reduced ability to orgasism. I disagree that he has "nothing to loose."

nothing to lose understood as no possibility of having an erection with pills or injections, I had them with pills, they lasted 15/20 minutes easily, unfortunately I was not satisfied, now I am paying the consequences of having chosen an implant instead of 15/ 20 minutes with the pills, people who don't have an implant can't understand in depth what it means to have an implant

Return to “Implants”