When is it okay to push your flaccid down?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aussiePeyronies

When is it okay to push your flaccid down?

Postby aussiePeyronies » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:17 am

I am 7 weeks post op, I've been tucking my penis up in my clothes and making sure I don't push down on it to not affect the erection angle.

Is it okay now to push it down and conceal it in clothes? Or should I still wait it out? Can pushing down on it now still affect the erection angle?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

frank66665

Re: When is it okay to push your flaccid down?

Postby frank66665 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:35 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:I am 7 weeks post op, I've been tucking my penis up in my clothes and making sure I don't push down on it to not affect the erection angle.

Is it okay now to push it down and conceal it in clothes? Or should I still wait it out? Can pushing down on it now still affect the erection angle?

if you can ... for me it is impossible to push it down
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:51 am

After i got the go ahead to deflate at 6 weeks i started pushing mine down. When i cycle, i do the Perito exercises and make it a point to pull it up next to my body and press hard and hold.

But i do that in every direction. Including down. And these are hard presses and pulls. These simulate sex in all positions from my perspective.

But flaccid, yeah, i point it down. Creates a nice package frankly.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:19 am

Thanks guys, I was worried that it might affect the erection angle if I pushed it down.

I also pushed it down when deflating and freaked out thinking that my erection angle may now be downwards.

Good to know that it should be safe to push it down now.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:56 pm

By the time you’re released to pump it should not be a problem. The purpose of the cycling is to keep the surgical capsule from forming with a flaccid dick. As long as you’re cycling it’s not going to permanently stay in any position. There’s not much if anything you can do to change the angle that your implant comes out. It’s based on the angle of the portion of the implant that’s inside your body. And that don’t change. The actual tubes will get extremely ridged. In a lot of cases if you have pyronies or just a slight natural curve the implant will even straighten that out.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:12 pm

I'm nearly 5 weeks post op, released to cycle at 4 weeks. Once I could cycle, I wear my flaccid in much the same way I did prior to the surgery, but now I center it more than I use to. I used to"dress" to the left, now I try to go right down the middle. I don't know how long that will last, but it's not at all uncomfortable like is used to be with my old natural dick. Back then, if my natural wasn't dressed left, I couldn't concentrate and had to adjust it.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:25 pm

Jage64 wrote:I'm nearly 5 weeks post op, released to cycle at 4 weeks. Once I could cycle, I wear my flaccid in much the same way I did prior to the surgery, but now I center it more than I use to. I used to"dress" to the left, now I try to go right down the middle. I don't know how long that will last, but it's not at all uncomfortable like is used to be with my old natural dick. Back then, if my natural wasn't dressed left, I couldn't concentrate and had to adjust it.

This use to happen to me with my peyronies penis, I would have to position it a certain way or it would result in pain.

Now, implanted, I wish to position it down in the middle, my flaccid is just still too stiff atm. I think I need to wwait for everything to soften.

Thanks for sharing.
J

Return to “Implants”