Cycling Q

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aussiePeyronies

Cycling Q

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:41 am

How necessary is it to cycle to the point that there is excruciating pain and it feels like the tips of the cylinders will burst out of your glans?

Is this overdoing it? Will cycling just to discomfort and leaving it for an hour suffice?

Appreciate the responses.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

SWorks17

Re: Cycling Q

Postby SWorks17 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:39 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:How necessary is it to cycle to the point that there is excruciating pain and it feels like the tips of the cylinders will burst out of your glans?

Is this overdoing it? Will cycling just to discomfort and leaving it for an hour suffice?

Appreciate the responses.

J

J, when I cycled in the shower which was my doctors protocol for 10 to 20 minutes each day, I didn't have any throbbing pain, but it did hurt a little bit.

Now, I also did warm sitz baths where I would pump up to 50% and stretch my penis up and down and side to side for several minutes and then I would pump up as many pumps that I could get in and could leave it at that level for as long as I could stand the pain.

Yes, I had lots of pain in my glans after 40 to 45 minutes of sitting in the warm bath with my penis under the warm water and I would have to deflate because it hurt so much, usually at the end, about the last 5 minutes is when the pain would get too much to stand.

Fortunately for me we were empty nesters and my wife did her morning walks in the neighborhood, so I would do my warm sitz baths cycling exercises while she was out of the house. I would do this almost every day for at least 6 months.

I used my iPhone stop watch to see how long I could handle max inflation each day. It kept getting better every week, I could do a few minutes more each week.

There are a lot of guys out there on FrankTalk that don't have this pain, but I did.

I kept thinking to myself, how am I going to be able to have enjoyable sex, because if I pump up ahead of time for foreplay, not wanting to spoiling the moment to pump up in the middle of intimacy and we are having a great time and then it gets close to 50 to 55 minutes that I've been inflated, it's gonna start hurting so bad and I'll have to stop and deflate.

I'm so glad that it kept getting better, but it took a lot longer than I thought it would take.

Now at 16 months out, I can pump up to max as much as I can pump and also half pumps with a rock hard penis. I can go more than an hour and a half with no pain. I haven't timed myself any further, just because that's a good while to be walking around the house with a boner. I might try for 2 hours, if my wife goes out on a long shopping trip.

Sworks17
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Return to “Implants”