one week since surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LM-N-TX

Re: one week since surgery

Postby LM-N-TX » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:35 am

frank66665 wrote:
SWorks17 wrote:
frank66665 wrote:The tips under the glans hurt me too after 61 days almost 9 weeks, I think the translator didn't translate well, do you mean that the pain is gone after 6 months?

Trying to remember back to that time period, I’m pretty sure I still had pain in my Glans at 6 months when I was fully inflated for over 45 minutes, but for me that’s when everything starting getting better and it was just like having a rock hard erection without pain.

SWorks17

meanwhile when you had sex did you inflate less than the maximum?

No I have not been cleared for sex and I don't think I could because of the pain.
69 years old. Had Full ED for 3 years. Tried pills and injection.
Had my infrapubic implant surgery March 17 2023 with AMS 700 LGX. (so far so good)

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:11 am

LM-N-TX wrote:
frank66665 wrote:
SWorks17 wrote:
Trying to remember back to that time period, I’m pretty sure I still had pain in my Glans at 6 months when I was fully inflated for over 45 minutes, but for me that’s when everything starting getting better and it was just like having a rock hard erection without pain.

SWorks17

meanwhile when you had sex did you inflate less than the maximum?

No I have not been cleared for sex and I don't think I could because of the pain.

no, I was asking SWorks17, it's still early for you :D
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:39 am

frank66665 wrote:
LM-N-TX wrote:
frank66665 wrote:meanwhile when you had sex did you inflate less than the maximum?

Frank, I pumped it up to the max that I could get it when we had our first intercourse at the 8 week point after surgery. But at the 8 week point, I'm thinking that I really wasn't pumping it to the max because I remember that I could only get about 40 pumps in. (remember, everyone is different and get different pump levels)

So, I was less than maximum at that time, because of the pain. The first time we had sex was not that great because of the pain. Don't get me wrong, it was great to have sex again, but I should have waited longer.

But, if you don't practice, you don't get better.
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:42 am

SWorks17 wrote:
frank66665 wrote:
LM-N-TX wrote:

Frank, I pumped it up to the max that I could get it when we had our first intercourse at the 8 week point after surgery. But at the 8 week point, I'm thinking that I really wasn't pumping it to the max because I remember that I could only get about 40 pumps in. (remember, everyone is different and get different pump levels)

So, I was less than maximum at that time, because of the pain. The first time we had sex was not that great because of the pain. Don't get me wrong, it was great to have sex again, but I should have waited longer.

do you train do you mean to fuck or ride a bike?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:26 pm

:D :D
frank66665 wrote:
SWorks17 wrote:
frank66665 wrote:no, I was asking SWorks17, it's still early for you :D

do you train do you mean to fuck or ride a bike?

Both Frank Both! :D
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Return to “Implants”