30 day revision update with pic

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
PowerliftingDad

30 day revision update with pic

Postby PowerliftingDad » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:44 pm

I am now 30 days post implant revision

Here's my full story: viewtopic.php?t=21371

I saw Dr. Levine (absolutely amazing doctor) a few days ago and he cleared me for cycling and sex.
I still have some swelling in my scrotum but it is pretty minimal.
I can feel the tubing prominently in my scrotum but he examined me and said it feels perfect. I didn't feel as much tubing with my previous implant that was infrapubic. I don't mind it...it's just different.
I have been back in the gym for a week but not lifting super heavy. I will give it another couple weeks before I resume powerlifting.
I was able to inflate to max with little discomfort.
With just the implant inflated...looking down....it doesn't point exactly straight ahead. Just slightly to the left. Like 11:30 on a clock. I suspect with healing and cycling and keeping my penis on the right side of my clothes instead of the left....it will straighten out.
It did also feel fairly skinny.
It had been so long(approx. 17 years) since I have had a functioning implant...I had forgotten just how thin the implant without any natural engorgement felt.
But with a little stimulation the engorgement returned and my glans swelled and penis filled out.
Inflated I am currently 6" which is 1/2" shorter than I was with my natural engorgement and failed implant just before surgery. Maybe a 1/4 less in girth.
I have sex 3 times since being cleared. I felt just a slight bit of decreased sensation but am strongly confident that will return as I continue to heal.
I had no problem reaching orgasm and it was as pleasurable and normal as ever. My wife said aside from being harder it felt the same and natural....and she was very satisfied.
The only pain I felt with sex was when my wife was riding on top of me vigorously I had some discomfort on the right side of my scrotum.
It was incredibly liberating not to have to worry about constant stimulation to try to keep an erection good enough for penetration...and we could change position as much as we wanted and obviously I stayed perfectly hard the whole time.
I am cycling 30 mins in the morning and sex each evening.
I am slightly stressing about losing the 1/2"
I would really like to get that back.
Aside from cycling....any good tips on that?
Attachments
20230322_210318.jpg
20230322_210318.jpg (549.02 KiB) Viewed 390 times
50 yrs old - 1st implant at 24 years old in 97 Ams 700. Failed 03
6.5" / 5.5 girth natural erection w/ failed implant
Revision done 2/20/23 done by Dr. Levine Rush University Chicago - AMS 700 CX 21cm + 2cm/1.5 RTE - Currently 6.7" / 5.75 girth

Surfshack

Re: 30 day revision update with pic

Postby Surfshack » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:00 pm

It looks fine/good to me. I wouldn't even suspect you have an implant.
55 yrs old. Prostiva procedure (enlarged prostate surgery) June 2019. Also hard flaccid issues. Working thru it (massage/yoga/exercise) and getting better and more mentally positive. Still experiencing ED, hate pills but i'm gonna figure out a way.

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:11 pm

PowerliftingDad wrote:I am cycling 30 mins in the morning and sex each evening.

Having been cleared to start cycling just a few hours ago, this is the dream scenario.

Hats off to you, you will now be referred to as KING OF CYCLING.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:39 pm

I’m 10+ weeks postop now. Having sex daily with my girlfriend.

That soreness in the scrotum i feel too when she’s been on top for awhile. When i’m pumped up hard it seems that the tubing and it’s environment seem somehow more prominent and her bouncing on that area becomes uncomfortable. And like you, i have reduced sensation, but good enough to orgasm after a lot of stimulation. I expect this to improve as the nerves continue to heal. After all, most guys say it takes a few months to get to 100% sensation. I trust them that this will be true for me too.

I was only about 60% inflated last night and as we were fucking, her on top, i felt a bit of a stabbing pain in the glans. I changed position and it didn’t return. Made me paranoid that it might return because it felt kind of sharp, momentary pain that got my attention.

Going to try fucking today pumped at a higher level. I suspect at 60% there is “play room” in my shaft and that stab was the cylinders being jammed against the glans abruptly. Just a theory. This lab work is pretty enjoyable overall.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Return to “Implants”