I am seriously considering an implant. Please help

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
justwanahavefun

I am seriously considering an implant. Please help

Postby justwanahavefun » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:49 am

I am 28 years old, and for 2 years I am struggling with venogenic ED.

Pills still help me, but not as good as I want. Me penis does't stand for a long time if I am not 'using' it, it can fall down, or become smaller during intercourse, I have to use cock ring from time to time, never sure about spontaneous sex (which is a bummer I have to say), my ED also caused episodes of PE (basically if don't do start stop technique I can finish within a minute).

All said above, now I seriously consider implant. As I understand, this operation will not only bring back stable erection, but also will give me longer intercourse time. And I also want to engorge my glans with hyaluronic acid.

However, I need some advice from experienced guys. Can you please tell me if I my decision is rational? Based on your experience, how altered your sensations after the implant surgery?

HappyAgain

Re: I am seriously considering an implant. Please help

Postby HappyAgain » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:47 am

I can tell you this much from my opinion only. I wish I had an implant when I was 28-30 years old. I got my implant 2 years ago and I love it and my wife loves it even more. At your age you’ll be a hit with any woman that experiences your bionic penis. Just my opinion.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:55 pm

Can't say that an implant is going to fix all your problems, but you will have a reliable erection. It is not something to just jump into however. You are young so expect to have a couple of revisions in the future if you do get implanted soon.
If you haven't tried injections yet, that may be a solution. Talk to a men's sexual health urologist. They can run tests to diagnose any physical issues and offer solutions to fix the problem.
Best of luck.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

justwanahavefun

Postby justwanahavefun » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:09 pm

Old Guy wrote:Can't say that an implant is going to fix all your problems, but you will have a reliable erection. It is not something to just jump into however. You are young so expect to have a couple of revisions in the future if you do get implanted soon.
If you haven't tried injections yet, that may be a solution. Talk to a men's sexual health urologist. They can run tests to diagnose any physical issues and offer solutions to fix the problem.
Best of luck.

I'm not afraid of revisions. As long as there are some concerns to think about. Are there any?

I visited several urologists and they all agreed on venogenic ED (made doppler, cavernosography, MRI). Tried medication, tried another alternative methods, did kegel, fixed all my psychological issues, checked hormones. Everything if great except venous leak. This journey took 2 years. And I am dissapointed with my erection and sexual perfomance.

That's why I want a permanent solution and 100% reliability without any situational drugs. And thank you for your wishes!

justwanahavefun

Postby justwanahavefun » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:09 pm

HappyAgain wrote:I can tell you this much from my opinion only. I wish I had an implant when I was 28-30 years old. I got my implant 2 years ago and I love it and my wife loves it even more. At your age you’ll be a hit with any woman that experiences your bionic penis. Just my opinion.

Thank you for your opinion!

jasejuk

Postby jasejuk » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:07 pm

It's great you are discovering this option while you are still very young.

I only have my experience to offer.

I also started to have ED when I was 25 yrs old. I found out, like you it was a venous leakage
but only 4 years ago after the doppler test (I'm 50 now). More than 20 years without knowing what was wrong, which you have
fortunately not had to wait.

Pills etc, worked until I was about age 40 without too many side effects and were mostly reliable and, at first amazing.
Age 40 (10 years ago) was when pills started to be really horrid and were not always working, and then eventually
worse side effects and barely working at all (not enough for sex).

I was given injections, but they don't work.

Now I am awaiting the process of an implant and know it is my only solution.

From what I know now and with my diagnosis, I would have had the implant done at least 10 years ago.
Actually, the age you are at is the time I could have done with it to stop all that headshot crap I went through.

Venous leakage for me has got progressively worse, and the decision to implant is easy.
My dick is 100% broke, so any issues with an implant would be very unfortunate, but I would only be facing a broke dick-- which I already have.

I guess you still have some time to use other meds and be a bit patient. However, if you start failing on the
meds and get less of an erection on them, then it could be possible that the venous leakage is getting worse, and I would think an implant will become much more of an easier decision.

Wishing you well bro, and I am really happy you made it to this forum, as you'll be armed with a lot of info and experiences going forward
from here.
Age 50. ED since 25 yrs old. Used pills etc. Last 10 years, everything, including injections --did not work. Doppler test diagnosed VL. Implanted Coloplast Titan 22cm UK NHS ( --13/02/2024 Coloplast with Dr Win Gan Lee -- UCLH London UK)

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:25 pm

if you have a broken dick like jasejuk I agree for the implant, otherwise forget it, an implant hides a lot of pitfalls, my advice is to keep your dick, if I could go back I would immediately, today 8 weeks, at the moment it has ruined my life
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

drayan123

Postby drayan123 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:09 pm

frank66665 wrote:if you have a broken dick like jasejuk I agree for the implant, otherwise forget it, an implant hides a lot of pitfalls, my advice is to keep your dick, if I could go back I would immediately, today 8 weeks, at the moment it has ruined my life

Why has the implant ruined ur life

1380anthony

Postby 1380anthony » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:50 am

frank66665 wrote:if you have a broken dick like jasejuk I agree for the implant, otherwise forget it, an implant hides a lot of pitfalls, my advice is to keep your dick, if I could go back I would immediately, today 8 weeks, at the moment it has ruined my life

How did it ruin your life? Im considering implant and I need to know. Ihave veno-occlusive ED caused by finasteride

justwanahavefun

Postby justwanahavefun » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:09 am

jasejuk wrote:I guess you still have some time to use other meds and be a bit patient. However, if you start failing on the meds and get less of an erection on them, then it could be possible that the venous leakage is getting worse, and I would think an implant will become much more of an easier decision.

Yes, when I'm on tadalafil, I can gain erection, though it can be mild and not sufficient, so I have to help myself manually, use penis ring. So my quality of sex life is not great. That's why I'm asking if penile implant would be a better solution.

Return to “Implants”