Uk fillers

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Pau1pau1

Uk fillers

Postby Pau1pau1 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:34 am

Seen a few threads on here about guys having fillers after the implant.
I rang a couple of docs in uk and they said they wouldn't do it after an implant for fear of damaging it.
Anyone know any uk doctors that perform this.

Bwtbbb

Re: Uk fillers

Postby Bwtbbb » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:05 am

FYI fillers lower sensitivity:

"Indeed, in the initial feasibility study of PGE using HA filler, most patients experienced decreased tactile sensation of the shaft" - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8987147/

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:10 pm

Would it be permanent? Or should I repeat it every year or so?
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:33 pm

You could always come to the US for a permanent one. Theres a few high volume places that offer it and will 100% do it in a safe ay with an implant. I understand though if thats not in budget.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:55 pm

I had mine done by Dr. Cassavantes in Tijuana. He's probably the go to man in the world for a lot of this, and has been doing it a good 10 to 15 yrs before those in the U.S. started jumping on board. I will agree it does lead to loss of sensitivity in the shaft, but overall still like the large girth it provides, which for me is over 7".
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:18 am

Cnidium wrote:You could always come to the US for a permanent one. Theres a few high volume places that offer it and will 100% do it in a safe ay with an implant. I understand though if thats not in budget.

I am just wondering if the procedure using the hyaluronic acid is permanent, as I have read before that hyaluronic acid filling doesn't last more than a year when applied on wrinkles and cheeks.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:23 pm

FinallyBionic wrote:
Cnidium wrote:You could always come to the US for a permanent one. Theres a few high volume places that offer it and will 100% do it in a safe ay with an implant. I understand though if thats not in budget.

I am just wondering if the procedure using the hyaluronic acid is permanent, as I have read before that hyaluronic acid filling doesn't last more than a year when applied on wrinkles and cheeks.

Hyaluronic filler is absolutely not permanent, ~1 year in duration.

PMMA is the legal filler in the US that is permanent. Not sure of legality outside of US.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:13 am

Cnidium wrote:
FinallyBionic wrote:

Hyaluronic filler is absolutely not permanent, ~1 year in duration.

PMMA is the legal filler in the US that is permanent. Not sure of legality outside of US.

Thanks Cnidium!
Finally Bionic

Return to “Implants”