clarity about the facilities

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665

Re: clarity about the facilities

Postby frank66665 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:33 pm

reading flounder and rider1400's posts reassure me, until now exciting posts and absence of aches and pains, unrealistic for what I'm going through, reading enthusiastic posts it occurs to me that he oversized me for the pain I have in my toes, it seems that they will never go away, plus loss of orgasm after 40 days, the doctor said at 3 weeks I would fuck, yes I did, but with severe pain, now I'm at 8 weeks and 3 days and it still hurts so you get a a lot of thoughts and fears, now with the posts of friends flounder and rider1400 more truthful and less enthusiastic I begin to see more clearly
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:36 pm

What are the symptoms of your uneven tips? I think I have the same, left tip slightly lower than right. I’ve been cycling regularly with probably 3 consecutive days off at the most.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:23 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:What are the symptoms of your uneven tips? I think I have the same, left tip slightly lower than right. I’ve been cycling regularly with probably 3 consecutive days off at the most.

The right toe is noticeably higher, but it's not a problem because it's very little, my problem is that the toes push, and when I have sex the discomfort begins which turns into pain, to avoid this I should finish in a maximum of 20 minutes , another thing for how the tips push when I receive oral sex instead of feeling pleasure I can't wait for it to end up having vaginal or anal sex, with oral sex I often feel discomfort and I can't reach orgasm, for the doctor it's all place, but if these are the compromises we have to accept, what is the plant for?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:53 am

frank66665 wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:What are the symptoms of your uneven tips? I think I have the same, left tip slightly lower than right. I’ve been cycling regularly with probably 3 consecutive days off at the most.

The right toe is noticeably higher, but it's not a problem because it's very little, my problem is that the toes push, and when I have sex the discomfort begins which turns into pain, to avoid this I should finish in a maximum of 20 minutes , another thing for how the tips push when I receive oral sex instead of feeling pleasure I can't wait for it to end up having vaginal or anal sex, with oral sex I often feel discomfort and I can't reach orgasm, for the doctor it's all place, but if these are the compromises we have to accept, what is the plant for?

Sorry to hear that, it must be so disheartening to have to endure that after all the ED and/or peyroinies you had to go through.

A revision might fix the issue, but I guess you have to think on whether its worth it.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:52 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:
frank66665 wrote:

Sorry to hear that, it must be so disheartening to have to endure that after all the ED and/or peyroinies you had to go through.

A revision might fix the issue, but I guess you have to think on whether its worth it.

J
Last edited by frank66665 on Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:53 am

???

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:56 am

hello aussie Peyronies, I didn't have peyronies, I had a simple erectile dysfunction, which in addition, even if at very high doses of pde5, worked very well, just to give you an idea I worked very well with 150 mg of sildenafil or 30 mg of vardenafil, I don't think about it not even for an overhaul, first of all I would have to pay out of my own pocket, and then they are criminals, it is enough for them not to have infections and if the prosthesis seems aesthetically well positioned or does not show obvious signs that it has been made badly they always say that everything is fine , even doing a review there is never a guarantee of anything, they make us sign a lot of paperwork that relieves us of all responsibility, the annoyance that turns into pain that I feel, I feel that it will never go away, how is it possible that a blowjob gives me could it bother you to the point of having to stop? I'm almost 4 and a half months old, he told me that at 3 weeks I could already fuck and by 6 weeks I'd be doing great, we're at 19 weeks and it was an infrapubic which they say heals much sooner than a penoscrotal, it's shameful the their behavior, if all goes well they are very helpful, if it goes wrong they ignore you, if I could go back I would go right back right now

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:02 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:
frank66665 wrote:

J

the translator or the site cuts me almost all the post I made to answer you

Return to “Implants”