Orgasm Quality Fluctuations

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Endoftheline

Orgasm Quality Fluctuations

Postby Endoftheline » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:44 am

So ive been having this new issue recently, where my orgasms sometimes can either be mind blowingly awesome, or feel more like an allleviation of my arousal, for rhe past 2 weeks it has mostly been crap orgasms. Sensitivity while masturbating or sex is also affected, so the road to the big O is overall less intense as well.

Has anybody experianced this fluctuation? Few months post op they were amazing but is dropping in quality now. Would a cock ring help with sensitivity?

Overall still happy i did it. Im considering Urofill to increase my girth with Dr Antonini. :D
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

Bwtbbb

Re: Orgasm Quality Fluctuations

Postby Bwtbbb » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:46 am

Endoftheline wrote:So ive been having this new issue recently, where my orgasms sometimes can either be mind blowingly awesome, or feel more like an allleviation of my arousal, for rhe past 2 weeks it has mostly been crap orgasms. Sensitivity while masturbating or sex is also affected, so the road to the big O is overall less intense as well.

Has anybody experianced this fluctuation? Few months post op they were amazing but is dropping in quality now. Would a cock ring help with sensitivity?

Overall still happy i did it. Im considering Urofill to increase my girth with Dr Antonini. :D

If you are lacking in sensitivity do not get Urofill as it lowers sensitivity:

"Indeed, in the initial feasibility study of PGE using HA filler, most patients experienced decreased tactile sensation of the shaft" - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8987147/

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:29 am

Hmm. You’re much further along than me. I’m 10+ weeks postop on a holiday with my girlfriend. We’re going at it twice a day. When i arrived to greet her it had been quite awhile since i’d had sex. I’d only rubbed one out, twice, with my implant.

Our first attempt i could not cum. I attribute that to jet lag (12 hour time zone change) and the novelty of fucking with my new bionic. Yep, it’s a different experience. I’m also squarely in the cycling phase and i found my dick getting sore after about :45 minutes of fucking.

Second and third attempts it took awhile but the orgasms were intense. I’m still feeling a bit self conscious and that’s not helping lose myself in the moment. Since then, i’m averaging 50% achieving orgasm. I note that my incision area (scrotum) and lower shaft are numb still.

I explained to my girl that i was still recovering, and so she’s patient….kind of. She feels like she’s let me down if i don’t cum. I hope that when i’m several months in, as you are, that this has passed. But….man, i’ve never had such long fuck sessions in my life which seem to be very pleasing to her.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:41 am

Endoftheline wrote:So ive been having this new issue recently, where my orgasms sometimes can either be mind blowingly awesome, or feel more like an allleviation of my arousal, for rhe past 2 weeks it has mostly been crap orgasms. Sensitivity while masturbating or sex is also affected, so the road to the big O is overall less intense as well.

hello Endoftheline, how long have you been out of the operation, I'm 55 days out and I can't reach orgasm, I read in your post that you would like to do urofill with antonini, antonini operated on me, are you Italian? did you do infrapubic?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

oldog12

Postby oldog12 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:32 am

I am over a year out from my surgery, and I sometimes have varying intensity levels of orgasms. I think it is partly psychological and/or level of tiredness.
Age 70; Radical prostatectomy 11/2018; Married 46+ yrs.
AMS 700 CX Jan. 6, 2022 with Dr. Shawn Blick/Phoenix

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:04 am

oldog12 wrote:I am over a year out from my surgery, and I sometimes have varying intensity levels of orgasms. I think it is partly psychological and/or level of tiredness.

Yeah. Makes sense. Just because we’re bionic and can get it up anytime doesn’t necessarily translate to sexual arousal. I think i’m still getting over jet lag. We spend our days in the sun. I’ll drink cold beer while there. But last night after a daylong excursion and forced march uphill, i was wrecked last night. Girlfriend gave me a massage, walked on my back. It was bliss….and i was done!

She’s 30. I’m 63. She’s ready to go at the drop of a hat. I miss being like that.

We were at a beachside restaurant last night and was she was fondling me under the table. I reached down to give the bulb a few squeezes. That was fun. Unrelated to the thread, but still, it’s a fun new toy.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Endoftheline

Postby Endoftheline » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:07 am

[/quote]
If you are lacking in sensitivity do not get Urofill as it lowers sensitivity:

"Indeed, in the initial feasibility study of PGE using HA filler, most patients experienced decreased tactile sensation of the shaft" - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8987147/[/quote]

Theoretically, if you were much thicker, sex will feel better because of the increased tightness. I woulsnt do the procedure unless i consult with Perito and ask him about sensitivity. Besides, i would be pretty happy with a fatty. :D
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

Return to “Implants”