revision next month

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:22 am

revision next month

Postby subhash » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:50 am

I am finally slated for revision surgery to correct the protruding tubing on Wednesday.

I have 2 options:
1.The pump and tubing will be pushed down
2. The surgeon could fit in a bigger size implant since I do feel I have been undersized.

I am terrified of infection risk this time. i really cannot understand which of these 2 options would be good for the long term.
Any quidance would be appreciated
Implanted AMS 700 LGX 15 + 4 RTE penoscrotal incision, 65 cc reservoir ;

Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:58 am

Re: revision next month

Postby Bwtbbb » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:48 am

A full revision would also allow a surgeon to use fewer RTEs as your previous surgeon used too many and you will likely have wobbly erections.

Make sure you go to a high volume surgeon if possible.

Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1380anthony, daddel, Dent4ever, Franklin_F, Upward977! and 13 guests