Titan flaccid Q

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Eharrison

Re: Titan flaccid Q

Postby Eharrison » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:31 am

I'm 3 months post and my flaccid is 6.5" and mine never hangs lower that about 3:30. I'm athletic and slim and I wear skinny jeans most of the time. I ride mine to the right most of the time and I wear tight Addis briefs. Mine does not like to be pointed up as it's crowded. I actually don't squeeze it down very much because I don't like the dog ears it causes. I just flop it to the right in my snug underwear. Sure it's a noticeable bulge, but I'm proud of it and my wife likes the way it looks so I just go with it. BTW, it has softened considerably over time with twice daily cycling for 20 minutes per session. Be proud and don't worry about it.
Age 63 Robotic PR 2/2022, struggling with ED before RP, pills don't work, trimix not consistent.
Titan XL 24cm Dr Hakky Atlanta. Married 43 years to a beautiful sexy wife.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:25 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:Thanks guys, I am trying my best to deflate it as much as possible but it just doesn't go down much. My scrotum is still a bit swollen n tender so it's difficult.

The thing is, if I force it down to fit comfortably in clothes, it results in pain and I am worried about doing this. Pointing it up also results in pain. Flaccid has pain too, especially post cycling. It was almost more comfortable when partially erect lol.

I am guessing I just have to give it time.

Are you guys now able to just have your titan flaccid comfortably in normal clothes? Even if it's a bit bulgy or bigger than a naturaly flaccid like does it point down n fit comfortably?

Yes by 6 months I could bend it down all day long but I do wear seperatec underwear so it’s snug in its own pouch. And now at over 10 months I can wear my old tight bikini briefs and tuck it straight down and to the left. It does bulge pretty good though but no pain or discomfort at all. You forget for hours at a time that your any different .
J
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

HappyAgain

Postby HappyAgain » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:51 am

I’m 2 years post implant but only 6 months post revision. I tuck my flaccid to the right and I’m sure woman notice it but who cares, let them drool. Lololol. My revision doctor is a true artist of his craft and I’m very happy with his work.

Mlsyes

Postby Mlsyes » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:30 am

This might help you to get softer and /or control the 'flacccidity" of the titan. I do this because I started working out with a trainer two months after my implant in December 2022. The first couple of times I was at the gym I had a very pronounced bulge sticking out while wearing shorts and laying on the bench (chest press, etc). So what I do now is use gravity, i.e. when you deflate do it laying down. I press the OTR button in my Titan and keep it pressed. Using your other hand, squeeze as much fluid as you can from the tubes. Once you squeezed as much as you can/want, release the OTR button, but remain laying down for 4-5 seconds to allow the button to reset. Then I squeeze 1-2 pumps to ensure the button is locked and then get up. After doing this my bulge is less than the first couple of times I worked out. There is still a bulge (of which I am proud of), but it doesn't look like I am getting a hard on at the gym. Hope that helps.
ED since 2007, pills did not work 100% since 2016. Venous leakage confirmed with Doppler, implant 12/08/22 in NC, Titan 22", 65 years old (born 1957).

Return to “Implants”